picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((gata go to bed -.- schools a killer....))

"Im not useless" Sophia growled. "Just a freak of nature" she muttered grumpily under her breath, clawing at the ground a little harder than before.

"Nick's right, you're not a freak." Torzue said, lifting his head off the ground. "You don't need a shield to be normal, you seem fine to me. As long as you keep a good personality there's nothing wrong. Don't think of yourself as a freak of nature, think of yourself as special. No other guardian dragon has fur like yours.

"Yes, well I can only heal and I dont even know how to hunt" she rambled, sighing. "I wasn't much use to the humans. I was a just a fur-ball. I dont see how being in the wild makes a difference to that."

"I'm not very hungry right now" she said sadly, not knowing where any friends or family was now that the dragons had scattered all over the place.

----

Seth wandered out of the village aimlessly. his saddle and reins still attached from earlier with the humans. He looked around confused, and started to pace like he usually did whenever he is frustrated and chewed on his bit.

"I dont know where anyone is. I thought when the spell was released that the dragons would be at peace, but it seems to have only increased friction the the humans"

----

Seth tossed the reins ropes over his head, onto his back to avoid tripping over them, I cant eat like this he thought, frowning slightly. His pacing increased in speed, now walking more along the lines of a circle.

Sophia glanced over and rolled away to avoid his hand, "You havent worked up to the petting privilege" she smirked.

---

Seth roamed further into the forest, "Any humans around?" he called around, voice muffled from the bit. Where's my master gone? He needs to get this out of my mouth he thought again.

"It dependes!" Nick said hearing someone ask if any humans were around. He looked at Sophia and said "Otay" putting his hand in his own lap as he sat down

Sophia shook her head and blew a breath of fire onto a pile of wood, creating a cozy flame.

---

Seth flew off the ground flying low. It wasnt long before he swooped over head the fire, blowing it out while landing on a high tree branch above.

Sophia glanced upward and then back to the ground, staying quiet.

Seth created a dust storm as he batted his wings, landing on the ground. "Child, where is the adult?"

Seth paced frustrated again, "Eaten?" he asked, "By who? He cant be eaten!"

"I need him" he rambled on randomly.

Sophia too muttered something under her breath.

"We don't know for sure that he's been eaten, but there is a chance with all this chaos around." Torzue said. He then turned to Sophia. "I also hoped the spell would bring peace.... I was dissappointed when it brought war instead...." He told her.

"I cant eat and I'm stuck with this" he chewed on his bit again. He sat down and clawed at the bridle in frustration.

Sophia frowned.

Edited by Sai

Seth leaned his head down without a second thought.

Sophia growled grumpily at his reaction.