picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Torzue didn't recognize Rein as the heir to the dragon queen, because he had been a slave for so long. He smiled and walked into the house, happy to see the hatchling there aswell.

Nick gently pushed off Rein and turned towards Torzue "Yew mus be straving, i go get food for chu" Nick said running off

Torzue licked his lips and tried not to drool at the thought of food. He gave Nick another 'thank you' look as he ran off to get some food.

Marie told Nicola to go look after the person lying on the bench. Nicola looked stunned as she walked to the backyard. Marie got out a bowl on hummos, and dipped some bread in it.

Nick walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and opening 10 packages of meat, putting them into a big food bowl. He started to run back to his room carring the meat

Torzue saw Nick coming back with tasty looking meat in a bowl.

"Thank you so much for saving me from those other humans back there......" He said, smiling and enjoying the feel of not being a slave.

"Yew welcome" Nick said setting down the bowl next to Torzue. He sat down next to Rein, petting her happily.

(Want to speed this up and do the spell soon?)

((well, Marie is going to sleep.))

Marie got into bed, and gradualy fell asleep. Today had been a long day.

((If everyone agrees))

Torzue smiled and began happily eating the meat. It was much tastier than the meat he was given in the cage.

Meanwhile...

"Why has this rock not been opened yet?" A man asked. "That slave was supposed to open it."

"He outlived his usefulness, sir." Replied the man who held the geode-filled rock.

"So, he's destroyed?" The other man said, smiling a bit. "We should do tests on him, he's a hybrid. We may find ways to genetically enhance ourselves."

"The thing is..... I sold the slave to a yound child for ten dollars." The man holding the rock replied sheepishly.

"If yew hungrey, just tell me.." Nick said closing his eyes, leaning against Rein.

Rein smiled and put her wing over Nick as much as she could, she was a little bigger than Nick was.

Nick drifted to sleep.

Torzue smiled and nodded. He eventually finished eating the bowl of meat and also fell asleep, after his rather tiring day. He felt very happy having the freedom to sleep without fear of beig punished.

Sophia sat on the roof of a building in town, out of sight. Can't believe I escaped....barely from that cage... she thought. A guard in the dragon keep had earlier made a mistake, allowing her to slip out.

(TIME FOR DA SPELL)

Nick woke up, it was the middle of the night. He looked at Rein, she was wide awake. The air was heavy and seemed to radiate with energy. The power was out. Nick walked outside onto the balcony, watching the moon, it was blue. He sat down on a deck chair and looked at the ground far below. He heard something and saw a free dragon. "Hewwo?" he asked confused, rubbing his eyes. He turned towards it watching it.

Edited by picknick10

Sophia stared blankly, the moonlight making her fur glow and her tail-rings glisten. She sat up and took a few breaths, contemplating.

((Wait, me?))

Edited by Sai

Sophia looked around, not seeing any humans. In the cages and for as long as she remembered, the dragons secretly had been working on a super spell to antidote dragons against humans. She quietly yet suddenly released it.

Suddenly a massive world wide poweroutage took place. Nick looked up at Sophia "Hewwo?" he said again thinking she didn't hear him.

Sophia spotted a human and lowered her brow, growling slightly. She'd never been fond of humans and had no reason to start.

"Is that how dwagons say hi?" Nick asked pulling up a chair to the side and scrambing onto the roof "It dun sound so friendly" Nick said

"What meal?" Nick asked confused he looked around. "I dun see no meals" He said again shaking his head. The small human child (Nick if you couldnt figure that out) walked closer to her

(yeah, read up on profiles)

"You if you come much closer" she warned, baring her teeth.

"You wont be able to do any telling if I eat you"

"But... why would yew wana eat me?" Nick asked "I thoughted dwagons only eat bad peoples..." Nick said confused