picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Yes. Still not perfect with English, so couldn't remember the word ._.

And I was too lazy ATM for Google Translator.))

Time has passed. Almsot each dragon from the group stood out and didn't notice anything threatening. At some point Itakira had problem waking Geron up, but not anything serious.

Soon enough Rina noticed the end of her shift and woke Tackeron up. "Wake up, sleepyhead." - she said in quiet voice, half-jokingly, half-serious. - "It's your turn to guard the camp. If you notice any danger, wake us. The hourglass is exactly two hours, so it won't be a problem for you to see if your shift has ended yet. Just don't forget to periodically check it." - and, after turning the hourglass around, she headed to her place to 'get herself some rest'. In reality, she was going to think about the next day... or today's afternoon, to be correct.

"mmm...no you can't have my scales Earl..." Tackeron mumbled as he slowly came to wakefulness catching the last few words he spoke. For a moment he looked up at Rina trying to recall the events and suddenly he remembered who he was with as well as the dream. Snapping upright he rubbed his eyes and stretched. "Oh...right." He said taking a second stretch and moving by the hourglass. "Thanks Rina." He said as he took his watch. It would be a nice one since he would get to see the sun rise.

As soon as Rina was lying on her makeshift bed, Itakira woke up. She sat up and mumbled, half-asleep: "'s it mornin' 'ready?"

Then, after shaking her head in attempt to drive off the remains of her dream, she realised where she is. "Huh... It's not morning... Hey, Tackeron." - she said half-loud. - "On shift?"

((Dunno what to write. Short post of shortyness ._.))

Tackeron hadn only just flipped the hourglass when he heard Itakira's voice behind him. "Yeah just got on. It's the last shift tonight so do you want to keep me companuy or is sleep too important?" He said with a teasing chuckle. When Rina had warned him he had thought just about everyone in the clan would have been hostile to him. He was glad that presumption had been wrong. "We'll get to see sunrise if you do."

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Who said that?" - jokingly said Itakira, taking on her fake mask of annoyance. - "Must I tell you, Mr. Tackeron, that you are not my mom. Only she has the right to ask me 'Is sleep too important for you?'." - then she knocked it off and added with a wide smile - "Well, of course I'll watch the sunrise!"

She took her place by Tackeron's side, looking at the hourglass on her way. Then she said: "When we kept Geron from telling his story, it's because... well..." - she looked around and whispered to electric - "Even if his story is comedy, we would fall asleep at every each one. So we have to think of ways to avoid that."

Edited by TheTron852

Tackeron chuckled and raised a claw in his defense. "Well glad to hear you're a morning person. Brian is a monster first thing in the morning letting him sleep is always in you're best interest." Tackeron said still laughing a little. "I'm glad you'll be joining me this morning." He said with a smile as he resumed his watch. Tak snerked at her tale of Geron. "That wouldn't be good especially if one of us has to stay up and keep watch. Heh heh, which reminds me. Except for Miss El-Naise you Rina and Geron seemed a little nervous before we went to bed last night." He teased checking the hourglass a moment later by reflex.

((You know, you guys don't have to wait for me. I have my ways of keeping up. And also, I don't remember if Aeolus did meet Rina, but I'll use whatever info I got from this pic: http://fav.me/d66vvmg . If Aeolus didn't meet her, I'll edit this post.))

"I heard she took that name after fighting an enemy clan who killed her chieftain," Aeolus answered.

The human woke up to see the hatchling standing over her. Frightened by the man-eating beast being this close to her, she got scared and let out a panicked scream. Androcles had done the same thing when this dragon-slaying creature woke up near him. He turned fast and ran away to avoid getting attacked by her. Without looking, he crashed into a tree and bumped his head on the rough bark. Stars flew around in his vision for a few seconds before the hatchling shook his head to steady himself. Then he heard whimpering behind him and saw the human girl was cowering with her head low and behind shielding arms. She hadn't given him chase like he thought she would. Maybe she was harmless. Androcles walked over to the girl and asked, "Hey, are you going to kill?" The girl responded, "Aren't you going to eat me? I don't have anything to fight with." "Nah, I don't eat humans. Well at least I've never eaten one before. You're not a dragon hunter, are you?" he asked wanting to make sure she wasn't one of those bad humans. "No, I'm just a princess. All I do is play and learn how to rule someday." "Wow, that sounds cool! My name is Androcles. What's your name?" "Soniko," the girl replied.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((BUMP!!! I'm turning this RP into a story right now. So far, I've reached page 100, but I still have a lot more to write. I hope the mods don't delete this RP until I'm through, because this is going to take a year for me to get this done. Anyway, enjoy the story: http://sta.sh/2r337op14pu ))

The hatchlings were almost to the back to the cave with Danielle ahead of Tezca and Kylie. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to win this! I'm going to win this! I'm going to win!" the whiptail said to herself. Tezca was a little ahead of his foster balloon cousin and far behind Danielle, but he was still determined to win like everyone else. Androcles didn't seem to be anywhere in sight, so Tezca thought he might be far behind and lagging.

((Sure, I'll go along with it. I'm going to use the same characters and try to play a lot smarter this time since I wasn't happy with Atlas being flanderized about midway in this RP, but the newer ones won't appear until later. And I'd like to try and see what happens if Kathia and the humans are the ones who mass-slaughters dragons instead of the other way around like in this RP. Also, do not delete this RP until I've reached page 1356, okay?))

((im back and im willing to restart rp here with you guys smile.gif hey red send me a pm when you read this plz. wanna talk with ya.))

((Bump! Just trying to keep this thread alive until I've gotten every single one of these posts copied down onto MS Doc.))