Hiei101

Final Fantasy

*headdeskheaddeskheaddesk*

I only just worked out that both Lightning (FF13) and Snow (also FF13) come from Clouds.

Yar FF people....I see what you did there....

.../imagines the fanfiction spawned by the theory of Cloud's daughters

.../imagines the fanfiction spawned by the theory of Cloud's children in future FF

THAR HAPPY FORTUNE? tongue.gif

FF14 is a MMO. TT^TT depression settles in followed by mass jelousy.

THAR HAPPY FORTUNE? tongue.gif

No...

...now I want to read this fanfiction you speak of.

FF14 is a MMO. TT^TT depression settles in followed by mass jelousy.

That stinks. We cannot get a strong enough signal to do anything online on our PS3.

No...

...now I want to read this fanfiction you speak of.

I actually really don't.

Granted, I haven't played 13 OR 7, but still.

From what I read and heard it is also going to be a pay to play game which kills any and all potential for me. I just can't get into not being able to play or being able to play to the fullest because I can't pay every month or so. I understand why they would want it that way but I still don't like it. I mean I just went to the store and bought this but now I have to keep paying just to play. After awhile it would just become more expensive than it is actually worth.

From what I read and heard it is also going to be a pay to play game which kills any and all potential for me. I just can't get into not being able to play or being able to play to the fullest because I can't pay every month or so. I understand why they would want it that way but I still don't like it. I mean I just went to the store and bought this but now I have to keep paying just to play. After awhile it would just become more expensive than it is actually worth.

*flails*

Why can't they just put it on a proper console? I'm sure that by making it a pay-to-play they are missing out on buyers.

Well most good MMOs are pay to play... I think it'd be unrealistic to expect otherwise.

I understand why they would want it that way but I still don't like it. I mean I just went to the store and bought this but now I have to keep paying just to play. After awhile it would just become more expensive than it is actually worth.

Now this info is from gamestop website. I was doubting it until the E3 convention confirmed MMO and like sins said most good ones are pay to play.

Lol, Square Enix themselves confirmed it was an MMO several months ago, complete with info and pictures.

TT^TT Why does it have to be a MMO anyway. They really will lose buyers but I guess they expect the profits of pay to play to make up for that.

This isn't the first FF MMO, you know. Obviously they gained enough money doing it the first time to warrant doing it again.

Really even if it didn't FF14 is supposed to be many times better than FF11 so that in itself could warrant it.

Well most good MMOs are pay to play... I think it'd be unrealistic to expect otherwise.

erm most MMO's i know of you only need to buy the game and it's free from then on and there quite good games, my only question is

WHY ARE ALL THE FF GAMEs GOING MMO'S? (rant)

erm most MMO's i know of you only need to buy the game and it's free from then on and there quite good games, my only question is

WHY ARE ALL THE FF GAMEs GOING MMO'S? (rant)

I guess you don't know of World of Warcraft, Aion, City of Heroes, or Warhammer or any of those popular ones then. You get what you pay for with MMOs.

All =/= one. Two if you count 11.

Most MMO's are pay to play. The reason is that they 1:Want a profit, and 2:They usually spend more time fixing glitches or adding content to, again, gain a profit.

Most MMO's are pay to play. The reason is that they 1:Want a profit, and 2:They usually spend more time fixing glitches or adding content to, again, gain a profit.

Two of the many reasons I do not play them.

O:

I only have 7 and 10...I like both of them, its just that disc one of FFVII is so scratched it won't play v__v

I also have Dissidia: Final fantasy and crisis core, They're all great games and entertaining as well :]

I have 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12...

I'm playing 8 and 12 ATM... Stuck on BOTH OF THEM D8< ANGST ANGST ANGST