Hiei101

Final Fantasy

You know how I was planning to cosplay Aeris? And how I ordered a wig for the cosplay?

Yeah. The wig cost $60 and it doesn't fit. What the hell.

i'm glad 14 is an MMO, since i dont have any consoles(besides my ye olde ps2).

i'll probably be playing it at launch... which i believe is around september.

should be able to. if not, turn off grass and AA ;_;

looks really amazing, doesn't it.

OHMAHGAWDWANT. ;_;

/slaps self You don't and won't have time for MMOs! College, remember!

/sticks tongue out I managed internets this past year didn't I!?

/glare Yah, and didn't do so well. Plus, job.

/wrist

Ho ****. My PC most definitely couldn't handle that. Good thing I have my trusty PS3 to deal with un-comprehensible graphics. But then again, I can't afford MMOs regardless.

I <3 the Miqo'te. The Lalafell are adorable too.

I've been playing through FF Tactics: The War of the Lions for the first time in years for pure nostalgia. I only wish there were more of those remade cutscenes with high doses of eye-candy... I yearn for more. T-T

My only problem with MMO's are that if they are not PtP they get boring fast and if they are Ptp then no matter how good it is it will always become more expensive than it is worth.

O:

I got FF4 a while ago and it was pretty awesome- apart from all the kidnapping and stuff.. im kinda stuck in the bit where i need a chocobo ._.

i know where they are.. i just dont know what use they can do..

O:

I got FF4 a while ago and it was pretty awesome- apart from all the kidnapping and stuff.. im kinda stuck in the bit where i need a chocobo ._.

i know where they are.. i just dont know what use they can do..

*wants*

Edit: Oh dear. There are rumours that FF13 Agito will have a card system like KH:CoM. I'm not sure I'll be buying it if it does.

Edited by Fortune86

*wants*

Edit: Oh dear. There are rumours that FF13 Agito will have a card system like KH:CoM. I'm not sure I'll be buying it if it does.

**** I LIKED THAT ONE. Maybe it's just the one kid that uses cards?

Though I still lack the handheld. rolleyes.gif

My dad knew someone that was selling a PSP for 30$. I think I held myself pretty well instead of gaping and crying in shock and beating him to get it and the couple games I want too.

I like the scythe girl. I totally be playing as her. She even looks like some genderbent of Vincent. o.O

I like the scythe girl. I totally be playing as her. She even looks like some genderbent of Vincent. o.O
She even looks like some genderbent of Vincent. o.O
some genderbent of Vincent.
genderbent Vincent.

DO WANT.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

LINK does not work DRER!

I am going to order FF8 and maybe another game now.. x3

You look amazing as Aerith. :3

That FF13 Agido game looks horrible. Not an offshot of FF13 that I will enjoy. Even the actual game is kind of lackluster, but I still enjoy it for the most part. I'm finally almost finished with all the Crystarum Trees. FF9 for whatever reason is my favorite FF game.

FF9 is your favorite cause it is the best. : D

I'm hoping to get Agito, it looks fun. :3

Can you get 6 for GBA?

I just loved the story line of FF9 and the mechanics. It was a very well done whimsical transition from FF7 / FF8 that seemed to stem back to the roots of the franchise. I still own a copy and pick it up from time to time. The Jump Rope mini-game was so time-consuming but fun.

Edited by RTucker