Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I KILLED my brother when he just gave away my FF7. I SWEAR I WILL BUY IT AGAIN IF IT IS THE SECONED TO LAST THING I DO!!!! What? I got to play it first. I will probably buy 9 too just to try it out.

I KILLED my brother when he just gave away my FF7. I SWEAR I WILL BUY IT AGAIN IF IT IS THE SECONED TO LAST THING I DO!!!! What? I got to play it first. I will probably buy 9 too just to try it out.

Before you go on a homicidal rampage and burn down your house a la Sephiroth, may I suggest the one beautiful thing God bestowed Man; torrents.

So the guy who I just helped turned out to be a bad guy?

Now I didn't see that coming. Nope. Not at all. dry.giflaugh.gif

So the guy who I just helped turned out to be a bad guy?

Now I didn't see that coming. Nope. Not at all.  dry.gif  laugh.gif

Don't worry dear; it's not like he'll be the last boss or anything. Chances are you won't ever see him again. Yup. Never again.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Before you go on a homicidal rampage and burn down your house a la Sephiroth, may I suggest the one beautiful thing God bestowed Man; torrents.

I am a consol gamer. Not a PC gamer.

Don't worry dear; it's not like he'll be the last boss or anything. Chances are you won't ever see him again. Yup. Never again.

I'm pretty sure the first boss I fought is going to show up again lol.

Best swordsman in the kingdom my foot. I killed him in two blows laugh.gif

I am a consol gamer. Not a PC gamer.

i don't suppose you've heard of the beauty of emulators.

Shadow is scared of emulators.

Most of the best swordsmen in video games are way weaker then a group of twelve year olds who just started learning to fight. The lesson? Never be a good swordsman or a kid will beat you up - instead you should be that kid.

Shadow is scared of emulators.

Most of the best swordsmen in video games are way weaker then a group of twelve year olds who just started learning to fight. The lesson? Never be a good swordsman or a kid will beat you up - instead you should be that kid.

Unless you are Peter Pan, there is a flaw in that plan.

True fact.

Retire from swordsman ship at age 14. Don't switch to being a king, courier or any such job though, they always get killed or replaced. Princesses have good survival rate. Thieves also prosper.

Trufax.

Fix'd.

And if someone tells you they feel "special", kill them first.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

True fact.

Retire from swordsman ship at age 14. Don't switch to being a king, courier or any such job though, they always get killed or replaced. Princesses have good survival rate. Thieves also prosper.

Well that sucks D:

*Is the main fighter*

Shdw uses a sword too you know...

i don't suppose you've heard of the beauty of emulators.

Nope never. I have this thing and I must have the original case, booklet, and disk(s).

Well that sucks D:

*Is the main fighter*

Shdw uses a sword too you know...

But Shdw is a thief, which also can use knives. The key thing is whether or not you are the best swordsman/knight/whatever, not necessarily someone who uses a sword.

I think.

True fact.

*raises hand*

White mage/Healer/Tactics?

SUMMONER!!!!

sorry had to throw something in.

FF Tactics Advance 2 - Red Mage / Summoner = most broken class in the game. There was no wait to cast spells / summon in TA2 and with Red Mage they had the ability Blood Price that let the character summon spells at the cost of HP rather than MP. Add to that doublecast to dual summon for the cost of like 90 health and you had uber damage for absolutely nothing. And if you had an item on that absorbed the type of elemental damage you were casting you could cast the spell basically for free on top of yourself to heal yourself over full. Then if you combined them with multiple Jester Class characters with the ability Quick which allowed you to make any character have the immediate next action you could clear the entire board of enemies before they even had a chance to move.

Edited by RTucker

I played War of the Lions... I used Dark Knight/Geomancer... I destroyed them.

I wouldn't care if the summoner was the worst. It is still my faveorite. I don't hop bandwagons. I choose a favorite and I stick with it.

I have never played tactics but my point stands firm.

I like summoner too. Yuna was never out of my party in FFX (except when she had to be).

That was ten right? Why does everybody hate on ten. It was a good game. Not saying you are but generalizing.

Ten is one of the Best games, i think, yea it has it's bits that fail but still Fun facter 7/10

Yuna Never left the party but for a few times where she had to or i realy needed an other Char for something

i never Played Tatics althoug i think i have seen it played

That was ten right? Why does everybody hate on ten. It was a good game. Not saying you are but generalizing.

Yes it was.

I liked it, although some of the mini-games made me want to hurt people.

And I still hate that wedding scene. The party never even slowed down after being shot, stabbed, burnt, frozen and electrocuted throughout all their fights and yet a few guns is all that is needed to keep them at bay.