LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four were a female Spring Seasonal, a male Nocturne, a female Purple and a male Vampire. I still have all 4 of them ^^

Uh, I had to look that up (~ terrible memory even though it hasn't been long) but they were: Stone (f), Terrae (m), Water (f) and Black Tea (f)

Hmm, I wasn't too sure of my ability to properly raise a dragon (way back when), so I started out with just one egg. It was a male CB Daydream. :) 

My first egg was a female striped , then I caught a male nilia pygmy, male electric, then got a female CB skywing from the AP which is my oldest dragon.

I joined right before the Radiant Angel release, so there were a bunch of low time CB eggs on the AP, therefore there are like 6 cb dragons on my scroll that are older than my first dragon but which I caught after.

Edited by seawyvern

My very first was a CB Red, which I think I actually picked up from the AP.  Whoever abandoned it, tysm!

Then I got a Waterhorse & a Blue-Banded (both also from the AP). My first actual cave pick up was a Royal Crimson.

i don't remember the first four, but i remember my first two. they were: a winter magi, and a royal blue. (i joined during last year's christmas.)

My first four dragons were a Glaucus, Daydream, Lunar Herald, and a Nebula! All except the Lunar are CB actually, for some reason I never used the AP much back then.

I had joined right before Valentine's day in 2016! Somehow the first dragon I nabbed was a CB Pyralspite.

CB Pyrope Pyralspite

CB Magi

Heartseeker from the AP with a VERY LONG lineage

CB Water

after which I proceeded to grab a couple Valentine's day eggs and one of the new Mutamore dragons. Man, it's crazy looking back at my dragons in chronological order.

A green, white, black, and pink back in October 2008.

Cb Imperial Fleshcrown, Frilled, Neotropical, and a nhiostrife wyvern, although the nhiostrife died because I forgot to put it anywhere -v-;

Edited by Crimkrai
Typo

Royal Blue, Ridgewing (tan), Greater Spotted Drake, and Celestial! 

I only grabbed one egg on my first day, a Storm!

My first 'batch' after that contained two Guardians, a Magi and a Yulebuck ❤️

This is a thread to post about your first dragon, because i'm curious what you guys got!

(tell me if this is the wrong area)

Mine was a Duotone Dragon, and since the hatchling was yellow i named it Yellow. (I know, very creative.) But then it grew up and it was kinda purple, so I called her Purlow.

Huh, I never noticed the yellow bits on the Duotone hatchling :lol: Thanks for pointing it out!

You might be interested in this thread:

Threads about Dragcave itself typically go into Site Discussion :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My First Dragon was a Water Walker named Agua Ambulator.