kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Yeah, oops.

That was a bit backwards. The boost should've been added when you're a clicker, not when the owner is a clicker.

I had wondered why sometimes I was getting 1µP per click and other times 7µP. Thought it might be something I was doing differently. ^^;

Oh, actions! Awesome. biggrin.gif I already have an idea...but I should probably wait until my triangle is approved and voted on and (hopefully) accepted first. *crosses fingers*

(If anyone's interested, µ is Alt+230)

Edit: user posted image *paints furiously*

Edited by Thunderstarry

Is it just me, or is there a bug in trying to price new leetles added to shops? Every time I try to change my leetle hummingbird's price to something other than 0 so it will sell, the site says "Sorry, an error has occurred."

5,129µP, oh my. I haz lots o money... hehe... mwaha... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is it just me, or is there a bug in trying to price new leetles added to shops? Every time I try to change my leetle hummingbird's price to something other than 0 so it will sell, the site says "Sorry, an error has occurred."

Should be fixed now.

Oooh, TJ, thanks for adding the "You may click on X more leetles today" notation! I've always had trouble counting how many more clicks I had left, so that's a big help. biggrin.gif

TwilightSea, is there any chance that you might release a few more of your glowing mushrooms? I'd really like to buy one. biggrin.gif

You have already clicked 100 adoptables today. You must wait before you can give out any more clicks.

I haven't clicked but one leetle today. 'Nother bug TJ. D:

Edited by Twilight Sea

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Awwie, I think you totally want somma these leetles. X3

This site is so much fun. <3 Leetle things are quite possibly the most awesome things....

Twilight Sea, I'd really love to buy one of your fish bowls. smile.gif Pretty please.

Edited by juleshow

Marrionetta, since you're a pretty new leetles artist, I was wondering how much it cost you to initially create a leetle. You would have come in after TJ put in the mechanic of better creation prices for artists as opposed to clickers, and you've obviously been enjoying a pretty decent price since you've been able to put so many out so quickly.

They're really cute, too.

First one I put out cost me ballpark 700 micropoints. I'm currently up to the 2k mark.

Woo, I nearly forgot to address the compliment thar. Thank you!

Edited by Marrionetta

Huh, that sounds about the same as before. I wonder if there are any clickers around who would take a look at the creation page just to see how much it costs to initially create and the average price for making more of a leetle are... I'm just curious about that side of it.

I think so, from what it said when I signed up - something about clickers having a higher creation price.

user posted image user posted image

Definitely got to make some more leetles now to go with the triangle. ^^

I think I've spotted a small error; I changed my Triangle's name from "O_o" to "O.o" (because I decided against the underscore). The new name is displayed on the leetles website, but hasn't updated on the image. I tried hitting F5 a few times, but nothing changed. Or is it just my browser? Never mind, it's decided to change now.

Edited by Thunderstarry

I decided to try leetles and signed up on my iPod touch but when I go on a black shadey thing fills up the screen and it won't let me click anything.

Same happens to me when i use my laptop. It only shows the new releases and new creations. I cant login or anything. that side bar on the left is just - The page cannot be found. But everything else is fine, only some isn't there.

Well actually I think it is possible to screenshot on an iPod touch, but I think I know what's wrong there anyways.

I'm slightly more interested in the person having problems on a "full" browser.