kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Anyone else have any suggestions for features that I should try to fit in before the site leaves beta?

If possible, a way so that clicking a leetle is more intuitive; as it stands, it's a three click process to give one click and get back to the adoptables to click more if I go through links, and two clicks and two backs on the browser to get back to the adoptables page. It's very time consuming in terms of physical mouse clicks to give one leetle a click.

A list of users would be nice so that people could navigate the site more easily, trying to find leetles to click.

Seconding the 'out of stock' searches. It could bring someone to the page that shows the creator of the leetle.

Anyone else have any suggestions for features that I should try to fit in before the site leaves beta?

Showing who clicked one of your leetles at the bottom of the "My Adoptables" page, so we can do click backs. ^-^

If possible, a way so that clicking a leetle is more intuitive; as it stands, it's a three click process to give one click and get back to the adoptables to click more if I go through links, and two clicks and two backs on the browser to get back to the adoptables page.

Well, I just eliminated one of the back-button presses and made it prettier in the process.

When "Shopping" it would be nice to be able to just hit "search" and see all the Leetles either by paging or using a scroll bar.

EDIT: Thank you again TJ. The clicks went a lot smoother with the change you made. Great suggestion, PA! smile.gif

Edited by Cissy

2. List the "out of stock" items with the other items that are for sale.

When managing your shop or when viewing someone else's shop?

Under "Shopping."

ETA: It would be nice when managing your own shop, also. smile.gif

Edited by Cissy

I could see why you would want to be able to tell what your shop is out of so you can restock, but I don't see why you'd need to know if someone else has run out of a leetle.

Just basically to know what Leetles are out there. It would make it easier for those that would like to PM the creator to see if they would make more if the leetle has been out of stock for a while.

ETA: It might not be needed since we can put all of our leetles in our shop with the upgrade option we have now.

Also . . . At first some of us had trouble getting to the creator's page, but hopefully when the directions/Info are added that will take care of the problem.

Edited by Cissy

Regarding the new clicking mechanism -- which is awesome -- the only problem I have with it is that it no longer shows me that the click count for a leetle has climbed as a result, and I can't see how my point count has climbed, either. Not necessarily a big deal but it took me by surprise.

Are we losing all our current leetles when we leave Beta? *reeeally hopes not*

P.S. Another possible suggestion: Special Order

The idea: If a leetle creator checks a box called "allow special orders," then people can request an out-of-stock leetle for a price set by the creator, and the leetle is generated... a way to ensure that if someone who made a popular leetle lapses out of the game, the leetle isn't lost forever to new players. If the box goes unchecked, then the leetle might end up being a limited-edition item with (eventually) a high resale price.

There are just so many awesome collectibles that have gone out of circulation not because the creator doesn't want to sell them, but because the creator wandered away from the game for one reason or another and hasn't come back. This might be a nice way to balance that out, and allow there to be a more balanced supply/demand flow.

Edited by Ardath Rekha

Regarding the new clicking mechanism -- which is awesome -- the only problem I have with it is that it no longer shows me that the click count for a leetle has climbed as a result, and I can't see how my point count has climbed, either.  Not necessarily a big deal but it took me by surprise.
I plan to update it to also update your money and number of clicks.

Are we losing all our current leetles when we leave Beta?  *reeeally hopes not*
By now, I don't know if I'm going to reset or not, people have quite a few leetles built up.

P.S. Another possible suggestion: Special Order

The idea: If a leetle creator checks a box called "allow special orders," then people can request an out-of-stock leetle for a price set by the creator, and the leetle is generated... a way to ensure that if someone who made a popular leetle lapses out of the game, the leetle isn't lost forever to new players.  If the box goes unchecked, then the leetle might end up being a limited-edition item with (eventually) a high resale price.

There are just so many awesome collectibles that have gone out of circulation not because the creator doesn't want to sell them, but because the creator wandered away from the game for one reason or another and hasn't come back.  This might be a nice way to balance that out, and allow there to be a more balanced supply/demand flow.

I like this idea.

By now, I don't know if I'm going to reset or not, people have quite a few leetles built up.

It would be so nice if you didn't have to reset everything. *crosses fingers*

Has anybody else been able to log on in the last day or so? I haven't been able to get it to load at all.

Happening to me too, and just as I was deciding to check it out!

OHMYGODTWILIGHTYOURSIGISMADEOFWIN.

In other news...clicks, level, "X more clicks until level Y," and your money indicator now all update when you give a click.

NOO!!! THE VERIFICATION EMAIL WON"T SEND TO MY ACCOUNT!!! NOW I CAN"T SIGN UP!!!

LAWLBIGCHANGE

Leetle Adoptables is dropping the :3080 from its URL and is now located at just http://leetles.com! Not only that, but the site will now be available 24/7, and not just whenever my laptop is on.

New to this one, so please click

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by juleshow