kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

well I guess if everything is wiped and we have to resubmit, I can get my other lighthouse with the better light on the site. And maybe get rid of the straggler pixel on my car! tongue.gif

Best to look at the bright side of things, I guess.

Yeah, there's some tweaking I would do to some of mine also. Maybe animate the notes on my boom box and record player. Fix the shading on my record player. Maybe darken the dress on the doll.

At least we have some leetles already made. Just need to earn the money.

Edited by Cissy

...everything?

ALLLLLLL of what I have made and collected??

It sounds like it, Kurai.

I had collected almost everything that I could, so after the wipe at least I'll have plenty to do for a while.

EDIT: YAY! TJ fixed the problem preventing me from making my choice between Artist and Clicker. He told me Internet Explorer is rather stupid. LOL! So funny!

Edited by Cissy

That's... wow, a real enthusiasm-dampener right there... not sure I really feel like starting from scratch after getting so close to a complete collection. We'll see... but I'm not so sure I'll be all that into a complete do-over. That was a lot of time and effort that'll suddenly have been for nothing.

Hopefully most of the artists will resubmit their leetles. Some haven't been here for a while.

I'll keep playing. I'm willing to start over. I had to get myself in the right frame of mind. I knew this time would eventually come. Don't know for sure when, though . . . just soon.

EDIT: It would be nice if the leetle creations that have been voted in already could bypass that for just Admin. approval so that things progress a little faster in the beginning.

Edited by Cissy

Ack. I wonder if that's why some of the still-active people with lots of creations stopped selling them?

I dunno if it *matters* what I pick for artist or clicker. I haven't made that many leetles and don't foresee me making a whole lot more of them. *sigh* My leetles...

I had a difficult time deciding which way to choose. I have 11 leetles so I guess lower creation prices won me over. It was close though, because I make probably more money from clicking than creating leetles. That could change if more members become active.

Yeah. Well, I picked artist anyway...I see more advantages to it I guess. I know I want to make more leetles, it just won't be often. Still...it is an incentive to make them, it just kind of locks people into either making them or collecting them. We'll see if I chose poorly.

Is gaining uP broken? Or perhaps just not implemented? I have clicked many of the Leetles in this thread and I haven't gotten a single uP. Hmm.

I REALLY want to try out creating something. I chose artist, but with creation prices this high (1125? Really? I have...1!) and seemingly no way to earn more than the very little 100 I started with... I just don't know what to do. sad.gif

Frankly, with only one Leetle and nothing to do with it, this is...kind of boring for me. :\

Hopefully we'll get some more info on how everything will work when it actually launches.

How did everyone else get so much uP to start making things?

Edited by azrielen

Yeah. Well, I picked artist anyway...I see more advantages to it I guess. I know I want to make more leetles, it just won't be often. Still...it is an incentive to make them, it just kind of locks people into either making them or collecting them. We'll see if I chose poorly.

Yes, there really ought to be a mid-way option for people who like doing both... making and collecting leetles.

I'm stalled. I mean, I've got everything that is available now, but suddenly trying to track down all the leetles that are left, and get their makers to make more of specific ones... just lost its allure to me, because I know I'm not going to get to keep them. And by the same time, amassing a bunch of µP seems pointless, too, since I'll lose it all when the reset happens. Finding that out knocked all the wind out of my sails.

Why does the game even have to reset?

@azrielen: There were several ways, but now that you chose artist, it looks like you'll be clicking a lot to get enough mu-P to create something. Before, it was faster to get mu-P for clicks. If you'd picked clicker, I imagine the mu-P per click would go up.

You also should buy leetles so they can give you mu-P for each time they are clicked. I don't know how much it gives, but find inexpensive leetles...buy a few when you can, and click things. Eventually you'll get enough mu-P to create something.

Unless it's changed, the price to upload and the price to create a new leetle should it be voted in changes with the hour. I've seen them as low as 1000 to upload and 100 to create, but that may change now.

@Ardath: It's curbed my enthusiasm, too, but I suppose, for me, artist was better because I want to make more leetles, but am not interested in collecting every leetle out there. I buy the ones that have an especial appeal (I will be very sad if, when it's reset, the leetle bonsai doesn't come back. That is my all time favorite leetle, but there are many I like quite a lot).

Edited by Princess Artemis

@Princess Artemis: Thanks. I read about all the ways you can, but some seem buggy for me, still. I don't seem to gain any uP at all for clicking, no matter what or how much I click.

Being penalized for choosing artist kind of bums me out. I have to make uP to make Leetles, but being an artist means I get less uP? O.o I know it costs less, but it still costs SO MUCH.

I want to be an artist. I want to MAKE Leetles! I'd like to collect some, but I don't want to have to have a whole army of them just to be able to afford making one single Leetle. At this rate it will be months before I can afford to make a Leetle, and frankly that's too long of a wait to hold my interest. Hmm.

I was started with 100 uP and the cheapest Leetle I could find was 100, which left me with one leetle and no more uP to spend. *shrug*

Edited by azrielen

I really don't see the point in resetting the entire site. To me, losing everything I've worked for over the past to months would be a major slap in the face. I'd be fine if we at least got a refund for all the leetles we've bought/created, but it doesn't sound like that's gonna happen.

Anyway... Leetle magic wand...

user posted image(it's on a background so that y'all can see it properly)

Yay or nay? Is the sparkle ok on it?

@ azrielen:

You should be getting 1 uP per click right now (i think). Something might not be working right on the site. I don't know what to tell you... other than maybe try contacting TJ to see if he can fix it.

Edited by crazyloser13

@crazyloser: Yeah I read that was how it was supposed to work, but it seems broken. At least for me. I'm in chat right now but TJ seems to not be paying attention to it. Hehe. Still, hopefully he'll see and adress whatever the issue is.

Edit: BTW love the magic wand, tho the colored bit on the bottom end might be a brighter color. right now it's kind of hard to see the difference.

Edited by azrielen

@Princess Artemis: Thanks. I read about all the ways you can, but some seem buggy for me, still. I don't seem to gain any uP at all for clicking, no matter what or how much I click.

Being penalized for choosing artist kind of bums me out. I have to make uP to make Leetles, but being an artist means I get less uP? O.o I know it costs less, but it still costs SO MUCH.

I want to be an artist. I want to MAKE Leetles! I'd like to collect some, but I don't want to have to have a whole army of them just to be able to afford making one single Leetle. At this rate it will be months before I can afford to make a Leetle, and frankly that's too long of a wait to hold my interest. Hmm.

I was started with 100 uP and the cheapest Leetle I could find was 100, which left me with one leetle and no more uP to spend. *shrug*

There must be something wrong if you're not getting anything for a click. You should get at least 1 mu-P per click (so 100 a day for a while, plus any you get for your leetle being clicked).

It took me a while to get enough to upload my first leetle. Seems like it will take longer now, but I think there are a lot of kinks to work out in the system.

@crazyloser, ye, it feels a bit that way...I suppose, actually, that it's to level the playing field so everyone starts the same. There would be no leetles to buy though, if everything is reset and to start out, there was no leetles to click, so I'd guess at first people are going to start out withe enough mu-P to either buy a lot or create a few.

As for the wand--is it a wizard-wand or a stage magician's wand? It could be tapered and shaped differently if it's a wizard-wand.

It's a wizard's wand. I was going for a Harry Potter like wand, but it didn't turn out like I planned, so I'm going to taper it tomorrow.

Wow, I just did my 100 clicks and the results were really different. Some clicks gave me 3 µP and some gave me 12 µP. It also looked like a couple didn't give me any. I could be wrong about that though. I wonder if you get more on the leetles that you have clicked before? It seems the older ones gave me more µP. Or it could have just been a glitch. Very curious.

Nice wand. smile.gif I agree with seeing what it looks like when tapered.

Edited by Cissy

Yesterday when I clicked on the leetles I got 13up for every one I clicked. Which I thought was strange seeings that I was getting 6 and CL said he was at 7 didn't know why it jumped from 6 to 13. That's when I checked preferences and found those notices. I never did get a choice to be an artist or clicker. I did notice that I was up to level 49 and needed 239 clicks to level 50.

I think TJ is tweaking the game and that is why it's wacky. biggrin.gif

If there's tweaking going on it could get verrrry interesting around here. tongue.gif

Edited by Cissy

Wow! I'm lovin' the 13 uP per click! biggrin.gif

It's sweeeeeeeeeet!

Edit:

Aww... never mind... it went back to 3 half way through my clicks ):

Edited by crazyloser13

Wow, I just did my 100 clicks and the results were really different. Some clicks gave me 3 µP and some gave me 12 µP. It also looked like a couple didn't give me any. I could be wrong about that though. I wonder if you get more on the leetles that you have clicked before? It seems the older ones gave me more µP. Or it could have just been a glitch. Very curious.

Nice wand. smile.gif I agree with seeing what it looks like when tapered.

well I had to pick today, artist or clicker. What a decision! I opted for artist. Time will tell if I chose correctly. cool.gif And the same thing happened to me on the ups. But it looked like the first 20 or so I got 13 then 3 for the rest of my 100.

Argh, yeah, I was just trying to click, and before the site suddenly went down on me, I was only getting 3 µP per click. Which... kinda sucks when you'd worked your way up to 7... I'm wondering if you get less µP for things that have been clicked more often... which would definitely encourage "spreading the love" and all, but still, this is weird. xd.png

Still not sure whether to keep playing, under the circumstances. The old "oooh, time to go click on things!" impulse seems to have dropped way down for me.

Well, I opted for artist. I should be getting 200 µP a day if I click on 100 adoptables. I really think I made the right decision, as I now need to pay less to make an adoptable.

EDIT: Woah, now I'm getting 9 µP per click!

Edited by TapDancePinkDragon