kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

TapDancePinkDragon's scroll is PandaWoof, which is a name registered for LA.

thanks Cissy. How far has creation price gone down for you? So far the lowest price I've seen todat was 175/1340.

It's 175 and 2250 for me right now.

EDIT: Now it's 100 and 2250.

2250 appears to be the lowest creation price for me.

Edited by Cissy

Grr. Still only getting 3µP per click. I miss having rules that actually made sense.

And Kurai's profile seems to have something screwy with it. It won't display and I get a crazy parsing error every time the page loads.

Edited by Ardath Rekha

Grr. Still only getting 3µP per click. I miss having rules that actually made sense.

And Kurai's profile seems to have something screwy with it. It won't display and I get a crazy parsing error every time the page loads.

That's been happening to me off and on all day... But with cissy's and TJ's profiles.

I'm having that problem with all the shops including my own.

I haven't had any problems, that I've noticed anyway.

Just did my clicks and I'm still getting either 3 µP or 12 µP per click. Some members give me all 3 per click and others give me all 12 per click. Weird.

Edited by Cissy

TJ must have fixed the problem cause it seems to be working fine now.

Come on ppl, GO VOTE!

These new creations have been there forever! Let's get the line moving.

Edited by alphadaykeeper

It's about time your tissue box got voted in, daykeeper!

I've been waiting forever to buy one!

While waiting for a good price (again, because I just missed mid 800's and 100 or so by a couple minutes), I shall ask for crits on my leetle luna moth!

user posted image

While waiting for a good price (again, because I just missed mid 800's and 100 or so by a couple minutes), I shall ask for crits on my leetle luna moth!

user posted image

kinda looks like a butterfly to me, but that's just my opinion.

Geeshe, if I would of known to just yell " GO VOTE" would help, I'd of done it a long time ago.! tongue.gif

See, now both the tissue box and sunflower are new releases! cool.gif

Edited by alphadaykeeper

kinda looks like a butterfly to me, but that's just my opinion.

Geeshe, if I would of known to just yell " GO VOTE" would help, I'd of done it a long time ago.! tongue.gif

See, now both the tissue box and sunflower are new releases!  cool.gif

They do look like butterflies--they are one of the kinds of very large moth that has striking coloring.

user posted image

I hope that shows up. If it doesn't I'll find another picture.

Glad to see your sunflower and tissues released!

I think it looks beautiful, PA! I love the colors. One suggestion, maybe for the lower body try a beige or very light grey on the outside edges of the white body to make it look a bit narrower. EDIT: I mean the corner tips on the body right before it jogs in. Does the photo have antenna? If so maybe make them narrower.

Alpha, I'm glad to see that the tissues finally got voted in. Now just for the troll.

I'm happy the sunflower got voted in right away. Hopefully this means that things will move a bit faster on the votes. Or just yell some more. laugh.gif

EDIT: Arggh, so many typos today.

Edited by Cissy

I think it looks beautiful, PA!  I love the colors. One suggestion, maybe for the lower body try a beige or very light grey on the outside edges of the white body to make it look a bit narrower.  EDIT:  I mean the corner tips on the body right before it jogs in.

Like so?

user posted image

(user posted image original)

I think that looks great! I added a note about the antenna in my other post also. I can't wait to buy this moth!

Edited by Cissy

Cool. The antennae of moths like this are big fan/feather shapes, though in the picture I posted it looks like the antennae are hidden. IIRC it's females that get the big fan antennae, but I'm not sure.

I'll upload it soon, unless I can think of something else to tweak about it.

I must say, it does look like the picture!! Never seen or heard of one before. But I did say it looked like a butterfly. tongue.gif

It looks like it's ready. Great job!

I need to get busy with new ones.

I must say, it does look like the picture!! Never seen or heard of one before. But I did say it looked like a butterfly. tongue.gif

Hee... yesh, you did. Luna moths aren't even the most butterfly looking moths...there are some that rival butterflies in colors and beauty, though unlike luna moths, they fly during the day and act like butterflies : ) I wouldn't even want to try to sprite at that size some of the gorgeous moths I've seen.

awww...;_; I made a luna moth one too..I just had it in my second set of waiting leetles ._.

cause I hatched and raised up a bunch of them recently

but yours is good..keep it

awww...;_; I made a luna moth one too..I just had it in my second set of waiting leetles ._.

cause I hatched and raised up a bunch of them recently

but yours is good..keep it

Awww... I guess there are only so many ideas in the world. Thanks for letting me make mine.

That must be so cool to raise luna moths! We don't have them around here, though we do have some very big moths.

(BTW, I am sad I missed your pea...I would have bought one!)

oh they arnt around here either.. my dad's a trucker so he found one hit and injured..she layed her eggs and we raised them ^^

it was soooooo cool. they're my fave moths.

maybe if I make mine a bit diffrent, or something I could still use it.

YAY! CL13 and PA your creations are up for the vote!

I need to get busy. I'm being left behind on the creating. I can get back to working on them now that I'm not babysitting round the clock a teething baby and 4 yr. old. smile.gif

Edited by Cissy

Here's my picnic table user posted image Any crits?

Blue background look here Should I darken those spots?

Edited by alphadaykeeper