kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

The picnic table looks fantastic! The only thing I see that might need to be changed is the pole and the outline on the white section. I don't think they will show up very well on the blue background.

EDIT: Maybe try placing it on a light blue background to make sure.

EDIT again: I'm not sure. The site background is a little lighter than what you have it on. The whiteness of the pole does show up on the background you are using.

Edited by Cissy

Kurai, I'd love to buy a watermelon from you. smile.gif

Edit: Also, I think I've figured out the variable clicks. I think that, if you click on a leetle that only has a few clicks so far, and belongs to a newer user, or a user with few leetles, you get more points. Which is a great incentive to "share the love" around, since it means that us clickers are encouraged to seek out newbies to the game and click on them, instead of sticking to established regulars as much. (I'm still going to click on regulars' leetles, too, but it's definitely encouraging me to find newbies with level-0 leetles to give them love too.)

Edited by Ardath Rekha

I think with clicking it also depends on how many times you have clicked a person's leetles. It seems that once you get to the lower click points for a member that even if they get new leetles you still get the lower number of credits.

I've found that some older members I hadn't clicked as much, I get the higher click points. Then there are some that only have a couple leetles that haven't been around in a month or two that only give me 3 µP per click. It's difficult to figure out.

Edited by Cissy

Wow, I wish we could get some of the older leetles reissued! Is Kila around? Tangi? Iarsma? Ganondorf? TwilightSea?

*bats lashes hopefully*

*Still wants to buy a watermelon from Kurai*

Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been getting ready for a trip to NY, so will be MIA for the rest of the week, pretty much.

Kurai, that's really neat that you got to raise luna moths like that. Sad for mommy moth, but still...that's incredible.

Hmm... LA isn't as interesting to me anymore. I've got all the leetles I want (that are available). I don't have any more to create. And I've got over 5000 uP. There's nothing really I can do =(

Has anyone else gotten a bit bored with the site?

I've got over 14,000 µP! There's not much to buy. I already have two of some things. I need to sit down and create some more leetles.

There aren't enough members here anymore to vote leetles in/out in a timely manner. Not much is happening with my 5 item shop. Very few, almost no new sales. I would like to be able to add my other 6 leetles to my shop, though it probably wouldn't give me any sales anyway.

We need more members to spice it up around here.

...Damn....

I only have 213µP and still only have my tea cup sleep.gif *is trying to figure out what else to buy*

I kind of forget that I have a tea cup... it gets annoying sometimes ><

I'll make a note to click on your leetles when I'm able to click again. I've already clicked the teacup and have to wait until the 7 days are up to click it again. Just make sure you give your 100 clicks a day and the µP will start to add up for you. Then you can buy more leetles which will give you more µP when we click them.

Edited by Cissy

100 clicks?? *reminds self to read the instructions next time*

Well, I finished clicking someone's gazillion leetles, and right now working on yours Cissy. I might have time to scroll though these 100 or so pages here and click on some of those I've missed, though, I won't get though this whole thread if my life depended on it xd.png

TJ hasn't completed the Help files, but here's what there is so far:

http://leetles.com/help

I hope that helps.

EDIT: Removed some outdated info. from my post.

Edited by Cissy

Ooooooooo

Lol, thanks rolleyes.gif

Well, got almost the way though your leetles, and I git my 100 mark. Gotta wait 'till tomorrow I suppose...

Thanks for the clicks! smile.gif It's been changed recently on how much you get per click. We haven't quite figured it all out yet.

I was just reading Quintafeira12's post and it looks like most of what he posted has been changed now. So no need to read that.

EDIT: Congratulations, PrincessArtemis on your baseball getting voted in! smile.gif

Edited by Cissy

Wow! Finally!

...Now if only the rest of them would get voted in...

Nicky's car was voted in also!

Things are really moving tonight!

New dragon eggs and HBP midnight showing, which I'm leaving for shortly!

Woot, got myself a creepy plant *huggles it*

Hmmm.... now I have no µP, lol.

Crits for my gingerbread man? [photo deleted by Cissy]

Edited by Cissy

In place of the green bow tie? [photo deleted]

Or mouth and buttons? [photo deleted]

How is the shading? That's the most difficult part for me to get right.

Edited by Cissy

Me likes the one with the red tie biggrin.gif

I think it looks fine, but I'm not the best one to ask about shading...

Edited by Neutual Demon

So I'm sitting here with a ridiculous amount of µP and nothing to spend it on, because all the ones I'm still trying to get aren't available. If anybody feels like selling me any of the following, I would so love you:

--Blue Book

--Cake

--Carnivorous Couch

--Cheeseburger

--Computer

--Earth Spirit

--Fish (the Ganondorf fish)

--Glowing Mushroom

--Hourglass

--Orbs

--Peppermint

--Pizza

--Purplefly

--Rubix Cube

--Saltshaker

--Snowy Owl

--Strand of DNA

--Straw Mushroom

--Watermelon

biggrin.gif?

Seriously, if you're the one who made them, or you have one in reserve that you've been thinking of selling, you're guaranteed a buyer. I soooo want a complete collection.

Me likes the one with the red tie biggrin.gif

I like the red tie one a little better, also. Thanks for the help Zovesta and ND! I'm still looking for crits on the shading for the gingerbread man.

EDIT: Any crits for my schooner? I know the sails don't show up properly. How is the boat part on the shading? [photo deleted by Cissy]

With blue background so you can see it better: [photo deleted]

And my toy firetruck. Crits? [photo deleted]

@Ardath, I have one extra Glowing Mushroom. If you're interested, I'll sell it for what I paid for it. If I remember correctly it was 400 µP. Anyone that can remember, if that's not correct let me know.

Edited by Cissy

I need some help with the site... There's something odd going on. Here's a screenshot.

user posted image