kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

That's odd. I was just on the Leetle's site and everything was normal. Are you still having trouble? Maybe it was just a glitch.

I need some help with the site... There's something odd going on. Here's a screenshot.

[big picture]

That happens whenever you try to get on using chrome or Safari. The only way to fix it is by turning off JavaScript...or using a different browser.

I am trying to register on the site, however it keeps telling me that i should receive a confirmation email which i`m not receiving even though i changed the email address from a gmail one to an msn... did anyone had this prob before?

I am trying to register on the site, however it keeps telling me that i should receive a confirmation email which i`m not receiving even though i changed the email address from a gmail one to an msn... did anyone had this prob before?

I think it takes awhile for the email to arrive. Did you check your spam file? It might be in there.

I've made some changes to my leetles. Does anyone see anything that needs to be corrected before I submit them?

[photo deleted by Cissy] New (I changed some of the shading.)

[photo deleted] New (I changed the flag, corner of the front sail, and the back of the boat.)

[photo deleted] New (I darkened the front of the firetruck and changed some shading towards the back.)

[photo deleted] I wasn't sure if I liked the new or old better. This is an older one.

Edited by Cissy

They all look good to me, Cissy.

I like the new firetruck better.

That happens whenever you try to get on using chrome or Safari. The only way to fix it is by turning off JavaScript...or using a different browser.

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Here's my toy airplane. Crits? [photo deleted by Cissy]

Edited by Cissy

Should I brighten up the plane? [photo deleted by Cissy]

I just noticed that there's no tail wing. The picture of the wooden toy I'm looking at doesn't have one. I've tried adding one, but I can't get it to look right.

Edited by Cissy

I think it looks great as is.

It looks much better now that it's brighter.

Cissy your stuff looks great! I've been a little distracted lately. RL getting in the way of internet time smile.gif So I really like your fire truck and airplane, and the schooner is awesome! I am sooooo gonna buy one!! And your gingerbread man looks good too.

Has the site been down for anyone else the past few days?

TJ has his laptop with him on a road trip. So the site will be down until he gets back.

Edited by Cissy

The link won't load until TJ gets back from vacation. It's run from his laptop, which he has with him.

Alpha, you could make some more Leetles during the wait. I think it would be fun if we have a massive amount of new leetles to submit when the site is back up. smile.gif

EDIT: Here's my Dragon Plushie. I struggled with it quite a bit. Any and all crits will be appreciated. [photo deleted by Cissy]

Edited by Cissy

Why has the site been closed down? Whenever I try to go to it, it says the server failed.

I must have tried like, 5 times a minute!

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY D:

As Cissy said above, the site is run from TJ's laptop right now, and since he's on vacation right now, the site is down. It should be back up once TJ gets back from his vacation.