Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I kinda hate Onestar for being so mean to Firestar. I hate Firestar for acting like the world revolves around him in the third series and on. I hate Tigerstar, Brokenstar and Thistleclaw for ENDING the series. Etc. I could go on for ages.

Ashfur, Firestar (third series and on) Squirrelflight, Hollyleaf, Onestar, Tigerstar...ect.

My least liked cat in the series that I can name is Hollyleaf. I know she's a good cat, but the fact that she let everyone think she was dead (And possibly hiding because she wasn't a chosen cat), is just low. I find that shameful, and no matter what she did afterwards, that shame remains.

I HATE Lionblaze. And Dovepaw. And Jayfeather. First of all,Lionblaze. He's all, " Bsides, I can beat a whole clan in a fight" and stuff. He boasts too much. Dovepaw(wing) is all, " I hear this! I hear that!" and Jayfeather, I think he goes in people's thoughts just to have eyesight.

Hollyleaf wasn't mad she wasn't in the prophecy. She went in the tunnels because she killed Ashfur. She didn't want anyone to know, but Leafpool did ahead of time.

Well, is it okay if I say I hate Tigerstar?

I don't like him because he's resulted to the pathetic art of manipulating others. I kind of missed Scourge, who I liked as a villain. Tigerstar was power-hungry, but Scourge was just honest with his intentions. Sometimes the best villains are the ones that actually say they're going to hurt you.

EDIT: I agree with the above. >>

I have a rather long list. I'll list the ones I can actually remember at the moment. Most to least.

-Sol.

-Tigerstar

-Mapleshade

-Ashfur

-Thistleclaw (or whatever his name was)

-Can't remember her name, but Crookedstar's mom. e_o

-Rock

-Stoneteller

-Hawkfrost

-ALL of the cats in the Dark Forest. >>

When I remember all the rest I might update it. Everyone knows why to hate Sol. I kind of like Scourge for the fact he got rid of Tigerstar. >>

Edited by dangershy

Crookedstars mom is Rainflower. I agree with that. Why did she have to be so mean after he broke his jaw? Is that how a real mother acts? She was so nice when he climbed trees and stuff, saying he was gonna be the best warrior. Then, he brreaks his jaw.... And Rainflower's scolding him for everything.

I also hate Boulder. DON'T ASK ME. Ok, fine. I hate him because he's lived so loooonnngg e.e seriously. He died... Like, whatever. But I remember him being an elder for Like, forever..... And Blackstar. Oh yes, BLACKSTAR. Because he's all, " We fight for it, blahblahblah our clan is so strong, blahblah @-@

Edited by girlfairy76

Breezepelt and Stoneteller.

Breezepelt: ATTITUDE, mistah! 'Nuff said.

Stoneteller: What's with this guy? He's just a jerk. Rrr.

Firestar. "I used to be a housecat, but I ran away and joined a clan of wildcats, and for some reason they decided to appoint me their leader. And my children are annoying."

Sol. Definitely sol. 'Nuff said.

Buuuuutttt! I don't agree with most of you. What's with all the hating of dark forest cats?

Tigerstar: I don't mind him, it's all Thistleclaw's fault! And I feel sorry for the way he died

Hawkfrost: I like him. It's all Tigerstar's fault there

Mapleshade or whoever: She's just being evil, what's wrong with that?

The rest of them: I like evil characters

I have to say that Rock creeps me out though...

I don't like Sol and Hawkfrost, for obvious reasons. I also really loathe the cats that kicked Sky Clan out. Seriously; they couldn't just decide to donate 1/4 of their territory to them? Come on! There's just something wrong with that.

Sol. He's awful!! But what's all this hatred against Firestar, Dovepaw, Jayfeather, Hawkfrost, and Lionblaze?

Lionblaze: Sure, he brags, but he's not really evil.

Hawkfrost: He's evil. But I just can't help liking him!

Firestar: What the heck is going on?! Does everyone hate kitty pets or something?

Dovepaw: Nothing wrong with this cat.

Jayfeather: He's awesome! Why do so many people not like him?

Sol. He's awful!! But what's all this hatred against Firestar, Dovepaw, Jayfeather, Hawkfrost, and Lionblaze?

Lionblaze: Sure, he brags, but he's not really evil.

Hawkfrost: He's evil. But I just can't help liking him!

Firestar: What the heck is going on?! Does everyone hate kitty pets or something?

Dovepaw: Nothing wrong with this cat.

Jayfeather: He's awesome! Why do so many people not like him?

Sol... yes, yes, definitely awful

Dude I love Lionblaze. xd.png

And Hawkfrost. Yes. I love Hawky <3

Now, FIRESTAR. uhm... he's just getting too old. ._. and boring.

Dovepaw... she's okay

Jayfeather is hilarious. tongue.gifP

If y'all read crookedstar's promise what mapleshade says in the end is the BEAST part of the entire book /fail

I really hate a lot of the medicine cats because they're usually pretty boring (except Jayfeather and some of the ancient ones)

I also hate Breezepelt, Berrynose, and Daisy for being heck annoying all over the place in the books.

I dislike how dumb a lot of the leaders become after actually being gifted nine lives dry.gif Like how Bluestar couldnt see the obvious badness of Tigerstar

I dont really like ravenpaw because he was freaking shy most of the time and by the time the great journey was over he was practically kicked outta the books ._.

That idiot cat Sol. If you guys read the new mangas you'll know why I hate him for being an idiot tongue.gif

Leopardstar for not being flexible.

Brokenstar for his dumb@$$-ness letting new kits die before they are old enough to be a warrior anyway and thus cutting short the population

Yellowfang(sort of) because she just had to kit brokenstar did she?

Hollyleaf because she was weak and could not stand being half clan and ran away for a long while

Dovewing and Ivypool because they were just plain boringly dumb

And a whole lot of cats because they were used in a way that made them look dumb sleep.gif

My favorites would be Jayfeather, cause he's so much like me in grumpiness, ummm... Firestar when he was younger and appeared to break every rule X3, MAYBE Cinderpelt, I'm not sure...

And there might be more but I'm currently not remembering any. >.<

The Three. The whole Power of Three idea makes me angry. So they rank at the top of my list for my most hated. That and Dovewing has no character depth. Lionblaze and Jayfeather aren't quite as bad in that regard.

And I dislike Mapleshade. She just kept turning up and making me roll my eyes.

Daisy annoys me because she hardly does anything for the clan except cause problems between Brightheart and Cloudtail.

And Ferncloud does annoy in the later books, because she went from being a capable warrior to being a cat who just stays in the nursery.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much okay with all the others.

I hate Darkstripe! So glad he's dead!

I hate Hollyleaf for being stupid and weak!

I hate Dovewing URG I hate her sooooo much!

I really, really, really did not like Firestar. He was okay in the first series, because he made mistakes and had some personality, but after that he became a perfect cat. A Gary-Stu. And that just made him - ugh.

Tallstar. Why did he have to name Onewhisker deputy?? Mudclaw would have been just fine as a leader. I mean, seriously. WindClan was considered so weak at the time that they would've benefited from some aggression toward the other Clans. It would've gone a long way to removing the stereotype that WindClan cats always run away.

Brambleclaw is just annoying. He's so arrogant!

And come on. Not all cats are going to be noble-hearted followers of the warrior code. *cough* Lionheart Whitestorm Redtail *cough*

It's hard for me to find a good, well-developed personality that stays that way throughout the books. It seems as if none of the characters have any depth. They are all assigned some stereotypical characteristic that seems to define them throughout the books. Mousefur is sharp-tongued. Tigerclaw is ambitious. Spottedleaf is wise. Graystripe is impulsive. Silverstream is beautiful. Thistleclaw is violent and cruel. The list goes on and on and on. I feel like Erin Hunter could've tried to put a bit more effort into giving her characters more depth and personality.

I hate...

Millie (Silverstream was win)

Ferncloud (kit machine <.<)

Dovewing

Brambleclaw

Firestar

I am sorry for any offense I have caused dry.gif

ETA: Why lookie there...a new arc is out now^^"

Edited by XiaoChibi

Brambleclaw, Hollywhatever, Sol, Lionheart, everyone that is after the first series.

First series of Warriors is good, after that is a dead horse being whipped.

Ferncloud. She's like a Firestar. She had like, 9 LITTERS? And lived until some dude killed her and Dustwhatever is all, "Noooo!" Just live with it. You have a bajillion kids to live with. And Firestar was ready to die A LONG TIME AGO. I hate Leafpool. She had to keep secrets from her CHILDREN and technically her mate. I hate Crowfeather for being a mean father. I hate Breezeclaw for being a mean....half-brother. A lot of people, actually. Lionblaze for his "I'm so powerful I don't get hurt I can kill you," and stuff.

I kind of don't like how they extended it it seems kind of rambly now. Also I hate all the new cats' names.

Does this even count.

Breezepelt, Berrynose and Birchfall because they think they can do better than anyone and for thinking they would matter to ThunderClan (WindClan).

Darkstripe because he has no charakter.

And my number one: Squirrelflight. I hate her because she thinks she knows everything better than the older warriors. And she thinks she would MATTER to ThunderClan, to Brambleclaw, to Firestar, to anyone.

Sandstorm becomes a bit dumb too.

I start to dislike Brambleclaw when he becomes more important.

Oh, and I still could kill Leopardstar and Blackstar for killing Stonepelt.

And now I´d like to tell you my favourite Character: it´s Oakheart. I think I fell in love with him....aww, he´s so cute.

I like Bluestar, Stonepelt and Mistyfoot, too. But Oakheart will stay my one and only 4ever.

Referring, I realize that I don´t like many cats...

Edit: The older series were the best. I just hope that the fifth will be about the Dawn of the forest cats.

Edited by dawn11

1. Darkstripe. HE IS THE BORINGEST CHARACTER TO EVER EXIST.

2.Rainflower (is that her name?) Crookestar's mom is seriously... I hate her guts. Nothing more to say.

3.Hawkheart. HOW COULD HE KILL MOONFLOWER?! Poor Bluestar...

4.Beetlefur (Beetlepelt?) That cat that Ivypool killed the spirit of in the dark forest. He is such an IDIOT. Hi tarined in the dark forest, DIED from it, and decided to stay there because he like it. stupid much?

5.Scourge's mom. I hate her for not standing up for Tiny. I mean, come on, your kids are bullying your other kids, and all you can do is make the bullied realize that you like the BULLIES more than him? What kin of parent are you? but then again, that created one of the best charactrs ever...

My favourite cat are Mapleshade. I LOVE her (missing) backstory. So sad, but she found the strength to carry on, and have revenge. She's actually tied with SandPAW... Sandstorm's fine I suppose, but it's all because of your days as an apprentice.

1. Leafpool

2. Squirrelflight

3. Ashfur

4. FireSTAR(I liked Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart)

5. Crowfeather

6. Darkstripe

7. Daisy

8. Tigerheart

9. Dovewing

10. Brokentail