Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

I already know what he does.. But still, unforgivable in my opinion..

IMO, she could have been nicer about it [i mean, she had to choose SOMEBODY, so lay off] and he is srsly taking it WAY too seriously. I just don't like her now because of how she is acting to the three.

Onestar (I hope Firestar murders you in your den, you @$$hole.)

*Grins and laughs menacingly* Oh I am SO with you. *Scowls* I HATE Onestar. Firestar did everything he could for him FOR NOTHING. The stupid furball turned against him and is now a useless heap of fox-dung. *Spits* And he DARES call himself a leader?! Why Tallstar? Why did you have to choose HIM?! Tallstar should still be leader. StarClan shouldve reincarnated him at least, like *SPOILER* like they did with Cinderpelt. mad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Beautiful-Nightmare

Agree with you on everything but the reincarnation part. Cinderpelt actually had her dreams inhibited of being a warrior-- she got landed with being a medicine cat.

So she was reincarnated to live the dream of being a warrior, and possibly leader.

Tallstar lived his dream, unless he secretly wanted to be medicine cat or something.

So he woludn't have been reincarnated.

Onestar feels bad about it, at least. It's the only way he could convince his Clan that he was strong, that Tallstar made the right choice. So I forgive him.

Have you ever tried the games in the back? A few of my friends did. Anyway, if my game cat, Foxlight was leader she would probably be the most hated leader in the forest according to the cats. First to go, out of clan friendships. They lead to fighting and mixes. The cats wouldn't be killed just sent out of the clan. Second, useless cats like Daisy. Daisy doesn't belong in a clan. She can't even hunt. (For those that haven't played it you can choose your destiny, character beliefs and stuff like that.)

Warrior Characters in order of how they must die:

1) Firestar. Must die some slow, painful death. First off, he's near perfect, and he is probably the worst cat t have been named leader. "Hey! Let's make the cat who breaks our sacred code leader!" ... Great Plan.

2) Leafsue and Squirrelsue. The Firestar spawn. I hope I don't have to explain why they need to die.

3) Jerkface, AKA Jayfeather. He has the wrong reactions to things -- whenever someone does something logical to help him, he's mad, and when someone does something that would annoy a normal person, he doesn't care. Also, he's obsessed with a stick. There is something mentally wrong with him.

4) Lionblaze. He just needs to die. There is no such thing as a cat who can tank.

The rest of the characters are ok. Most of the good, logical ones died early in the series.

Of course, I haven't read them since... the third series? When Holly dies?

... I don't want to read any more.

Technically the last two can't die since they're in the prophecy. Plus I like them. ;D

@vorthera: Yup, I tried it. Failed miserably. Wayyyy too confusing, and has nothing to do with most of the plot.

4) Lionblaze. He just needs to die. There is no such thing as a cat who can tank.

user posted image

Hate is going to the way of RiverClan in general.

You believed in Hawkfrost's word over one of your long-trusted warriors, LeopardStar? What the heck where you thinking? When Stormfur came back, he didn't do anything wrong, he just brought an able-bodied female who was able to hunt, and tried to fit in. That was wrong in any way? How much catnip did you have?! Then Mothwing's like, "I saw pebbles..." Yah, ok, pebbles. Not everything is a prophecy! When you see a tiger in a fire, boulders with names embedded on them, tidal waves in a lake and recurring dreams involving freaky things, THEN you take it seriously. Not just two little stones in a creek! LeopardStar is a pretty bad leader, since she's influenced so easily. Remember the newer TigerClan?

Firestar- He has been alive for too long and it's driving me insane. I get that he was a hero and stuff, but heros need to die, too. He's too perfect. sad.gif

Firestar- He has been alive for too long and it's driving me insane. I get that he was a hero and stuff, but heros need to die, too. He's too perfect. sad.gif

Totally! Hollyleaf was really dumb. Glad she is gone!

SPOLIER ALERT! biggrin.gif

I quit reading them a while ago. Too be honest I'm sick of Erin Hunter.

1. Firestar. I agree with Dracoers that he's too perfect. And I hate how the books focus on him one series, then almost ignore him the next. I suppose it's the authors' fault, but I still hate Firestar. Also, he's only a warrior for like two chapters. So UNrealistic.

2. Brokenstar. I love/hate him. It was so obvious he was going to be evil from the start. Erin Hunter have him absolutely NO chance. Of course, I love evil things, so I suppose he doesn't deserve to be #2 on my list. Oh well.

3. Squirrelflight. No one as annoying as her turns into a lovable mother the second she becomes an adult.

4. That kittypet, Princess. She's involved in like, nothing. She hardly affects the storyline. She is pointless. And she's nearly as perfect as Firestar, totally lovable and nice enough to give away her firstborn kit. Ha! That's not nice. That's savage. No reasonable person (or cat) would give away their kid (kit) so suddenly.

5. Bluestar. And probably about all the other ThunderClan leaders. They are SO perfect, while ShadowClan and RiverClan are almost evil. Making you ThunderClan doesn't make you good; Tigerstar's enough of an example of that.

The day Firestar dies I believe is the day Erin Hunter will stop writing about the warriors. It is time for a new plot. BRAMBLESTAR!

Pretty sure spoilers ahead.

For Firestar, I agree that he has to go. It's been too long, he is just messing everything up, and.... I have read up to Fading Echos, and there is some hope at the end.

For Princess, she was an outlet for Firestar to talk about his kittypet life, and Cloudtail was an apprentice for him (so he could become deputy) , without having to insert another random kit.

Jayfeather - He just is stubborn... but I do agree with you on some parts there. As for the stick, he broke that in half, I think. Right?

Lionblaze - This guy needs to be toned down, to have a weakness. It's going to be a HUGE problem if he can fight every battle by himself. Other then that, I like him.

Yup, he broke it in half. I admit it's kind of a big deal, but you don't have to be THAT dramatic about that, Jayfeather...

True...Firestar has been around for awhile, and he needs to let the next hero rise...Leafpool has the prettiest name but is SOOOOO dumb. SPOILER ALERT Sandstorm too, she and Brambleclaw need to make up and have kits. I mean REALLY! Leafpool was dumb enough to run off with Crowfeather, she should have to deal with the consequences.

Tigerclaw(star), the guy is DEAD. WHY does he keep showing up? He's been in the books about as long as Firestar has!! Brokentail(star) needs to go away too...I never liked him anyways

SPOILER

Erin Hunter has said that Hollyleaf isn't dead. And when Firestar dies, Brambleclaw will not be leader.

These words come from Erin Hunter's lips.

Which Erin Hunter? There are four.

And when did she/they say this? o.O

@Dragone: Uhhhhh... Sandstorm is Firestar's mate? What the heck? You mean Squirrelflight?

Which Erin Hunter? There are four.

And when did she/they say this? o.O

@Dragone: Uhhhhh... Sandstorm is Firestar's mate? What the heck? You mean Squirrelflight?

I heard it on the Warrior Cat Book site. I dun know whic Erin said it though xd.png