Kinkajou Karata

You Most Hated Warrior Cat

Hollyleaf- She reminds me too much of Bella from Twilight. A goody little two-shoes snobby brat who commits suicide because she doesn't get her way.

sad.gif Leave Leafpool alone, her kit wants her dead, she regrets what shes done, and isn't even Medicine Cat anymore. A lot of other cats have messed up worse.

And ^, I think you jump to conclusions too much and don't feel regret, just because Spottedleaf wanted kits, but she didn't, dosen't make her a bad cat. Why Graystripe and Millie? blink.gif

Are you joking me Why milly? I hate that ugly ****-ing house she-cat i wish she had died before she got humped by gray.

Gray loser of a father and i just plane hate idoit cats and he is one.

Its the fact that ****-y Spottedleaf Wanted kits with Firestar Not that she wanted little b*tches.

Firestar annoys the hell out of me. He's a goody two-shoes. He has no weaknesses. At all. And he's the all-powerful messenger of Starclan and takes the duties and traits of every cat in the clan.

I'm sick of him and I can't wait 'till the day he dies.

He's a perfect, annoying, ultra-powerfull goody two-shoes.

Exactly how I feel. I loved Firestar in the first series, but now he's just plain annoying. I hate how cats lose their personalities as time goes on.

Faaaarmy! =o I haven't seen you in forever. ;_;

And, uhm, I hate Leafpool and Crowfeather, feel sorry for Nightcloud, and Hollyleaf rocks for standing up and telling all the Clans what selfish idiots Leafpool and Crowfeather are.

Nightcloud...

Hollyleaf.. was great at first but I was surprised she wasnt 'the one'

Love Jayfeather and Lionblaze.

Dovepaw is cool

Dudes... TIGER*friggin*STAR... OMMMMMMMMMMGGG AND HIS STUPID EVILNESS *spoilers* uuh, read Omen of the Stars for me please... I HATE THE END. sorry for the rantness.

I really loved Fireheart in the first series. But now I do not favor him.

I do not like Breezepelt for almost killing Poppyfrost and Jayfeather, and that he is teamed with Tigerstar.

Nightcloud...

Hollyleaf.. was great at first but I was surprised she wasnt 'the one'

Love Jayfeather and Lionblaze.

Dovepaw is cool

Dudes... TIGER*friggin*STAR... OMMMMMMMMMMGGG AND HIS STUPID EVILNESS *spoilers* uuh, read Omen of the Stars for me please... I HATE THE END. sorry for the rantness.

I really loved Fireheart in the first series. But now I do not favor him.

I do not like Breezepelt for almost killing Poppyfrost and Jayfeather, and that he is teamed with Tigerstar.

B'AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT POOR TIGERSTAR?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Ok, back to earth now. Squirrelflight is SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKINGGGGGG ANNNNNNNNOYING!!!!!!!!!

Faaaarmy! =o I haven't seen you in forever. ;_;

And, uhm, I hate Leafpool and Crowfeather, feel sorry for Nightcloud, and Hollyleaf rocks for standing up and telling all the Clans what selfish idiots Leafpool and Crowfeather are.

biggrin.gif *Dose the happy dance * you think a lot (two words, not one) like me but your so not me weird but great.

Firestar: great in the frist set of books now boring a dull

Sandstorm:Fighter turned into a loving mother and gradmother

BrambleClaw:fatherless kitten into a great warrior and deputy and was a good father to hollyleaf,lion and Jayfeather.

Graystripes : great when he was graypaw thill he forgot about his best friend and his clan and his paw he was to be training and lefted and mated then he was a good father then he meet milly hoe and had little mill hoes so i hate him die off for gods sake.

Nightcloud:sorry for her she got a bad mate .

Millie's not that bad..

Besides, at least the cats are more honest than humans, they never mate with more than one cat unless they're mate is dead, or lives somewhere else..

Millie's not that bad..

Besides, at least the cats are more honest than humans, they never mate with more than one cat unless they're mate is dead, or lives somewhere else..

Whats so great about her she was from a kitypet life she didn't know how to fight ohhh wow she almosted died she had kits wow what i big job . she's done nothing but get knocked up.

She had kits once.

And Jayfeather can't fight, and he's a clan cat. (he's blind, but there's a shadowclan cat who's blind, and SHE has an APPRENTICE.)

Brook wasn't a clan cat, but no one seemed to hate HER.

If you want to pour your hate on a cat for having kits, hate Ferncloud.

Gosh.

She had kits once.

And Jayfeather can't fight, and he's a clan cat. (he's blind, but there's a shadowclan cat who's blind, and SHE has an APPRENTICE.)

Brook wasn't a clan cat, but no one seemed to hate HER.

If you want to pour your hate on a cat for having kits, hate Ferncloud.

Gosh.

Leapool messed up all the time with the herbs Jayfeather never has Not once so pick on his ugly mom for her misstakes !!!!!!

Brook I HATE HER

And Ferncloud WEAK little ugly she-cat i hope she gets killed off just so there's no more kits from Her!!!!!!!

Agreed, the series was awesome at first, but those three horrible writers using the name Erin Hunter have completely ruined it.

Honestly, I only like Jayfeather..... for now.

*sighs*

They really should stop writing. The series gets worse and worse. They're running out of ideas, and now, it seems like they're just writing for the money. They don't even remember their own characters! Crowfeather's eyes have been changing from green to blue and vice versa throughout the series, and it's frikking annoying me. Rosetail was never mentioned in the allegiances in the first book; Mistyfoot should be an elder by now, since Mousefur, who's only three months older than her already is one; Ferncloud has been stuck in the nursery for like...forever; et cetera.

Although I haven't read Warriors in a while, I can say right now that *sneers at Pteri* Hawkfrost is the warrior that I would've loved to have murdered myself.

Although I haven't read Warriors in a while, I can say right now that *sneers at Pteri* Hawkfrost is the warrior that I would've loved to have murdered myself.

HawkFrost has been died for like ever now .

HawkFrost has been died for like ever now .

Considering the fact that Kei said that she hasn't read it in a while, I'm pretty sure she didn't know that, so no need to jump at people's throats for stating a slightly false opinion.

It sounds like Kei would have liked to have been the one to kill Hawkfrost.

Haven't read this in like forever, so... I probably never got to the part where it stops being mildly amusing and becomes utter cr@p.

Considering the fact that Kei said that she hasn't read it in a while, I'm pretty sure she didn't know that, so no need to jump at people's throats for stating a slightly false opinion.

Pfft. I knew that he was dead.

Also, I'm a boy.

Edited by Kei To Everything

Lol sorry about that Kei. I have a problem with missing you up with Key2Universe. It's the Kei/Key part that's screwing me up. >.>

Edited by Mangaholic

Never got past around four books, so not sure who everyone mentioned in this topic is >>;

I pretty much dislike all the protagonists for being great-hearted, intelligent, beautiful, underdog-to-<33, brave creatures without major flaws.

Ditto.

Also, all the major anti-protagonists are pretty much the same.

Look at Crowfeather (after Leafpool ditched him for the job that she lost anyways), Ashfur, Onestar, Crookedface (or whatever his name is), Hollyleaf (after she went code-crazy), Leopardstar, Blackstar, Hawkfrost, and some others.

It seems as if they all have the same basic attitude and reactions.

Some are more extreme obviously, but they all seem like copy cutouts to me at most times during the book.

Occasionally one of them will display a more unusual trait, such as... I can't think of any, off hand.

0_o

Out of ALL the cats in the books I hated these the most:

Firestar (He's all perfect and wise and all that jazz)

Hollyleaf (Onoz! I must become leader so I can be a domineering, legalistic dictator and make sure NO-ONE breaks the warrior code, or they shall DIE!)

Jayfeather (Omgz, she just pities me because I'm blind! -Emoangst- I hate you! I hate you all! I don't need ur help. LEAVE ME ALONE TO SIT IN MY PILE OF BLOOD-TEARS!)

Bluestar and Lion-whats-his-face in the first series.

Graystripe (Why didn't him and Firestar just hook up at Fire spent the last year or so pining over him? Why even bother with Sandstorm and Millie?)

Leafpool (I hated her weakness from the first time she showed up in the books. I still do.)

Lionblaze (OMGZ I HAZ SUPERSTRENGTH! FEER MEH! I DESTORY ALL U CLANZ WITH MY LIL'EST CLAWH)

Hollypaw. Suicide is against my religion

Jaypaw. Cynical and untrusting

Sol. Nuff said

Leafpool. Liar, cheater

But the worst of all. HAWKFROST

Who and why would anyone hate LionHeart he was a great cat killed off 2 ealry cuz of Tigerstar. LionBlaze i can see people hating him all the time he's a idiot .

Leafpool is a lier and a cheat and piece of dirt.

I havent read past the second book from the first series. But in my opinion..

I hate FireHeart and GrayTail because theyre so perfect.

+Bone (For killing TigerClaw)

TigerClaw and BrokenTail were cool. D:

Bone didn't kill Tigerclaw. Scourge did~

And at the moment, I really dislike Lionblaze.

Heatherpaw didn't do anything wrong, it was Sedgekit D:

Oh, thanks. Its been ahwile since I've read them... now I feel like an idiot. |: