Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Journal,

Wow. This new world is amazing. Before this, I only remember moving around in a very small, uncomfortable space.. It felt like people kept...errrm...viewing me, if you understand what I mean. Just today, I hatched. When I looked around, I saw this egg on a cloud, a perfectly clean white one, and a very thick cloud of fog. Maybe he got this sensation of being "viewed" also, and felt to uncomfortable.... As I walked a little, and the first thing I saw was a leetle tree. What would a leetle tree be doing with dragons? Then, I got into this main area, with well over 50 dragons. Most of them had nametags, but not all of them. The first one I saw was this beautiful, gold one, with the nametag "I do believe you lost the game" DANGIT! I JUST LOST THE GAME! dry.gif Anyway, as I walked further on, I got to dragons that looked kind of like me, but bigger. They sure were beautiful... They weren't named either. Then, I figured I'd better get back with the other eggs, so my mom doesn't think I ran away. Anyway, when I get back, I see Mom walking in with another egg. Is this woman crazy? 4 eggs and one hatchling?? Anyway, it's a light purple with little, darker purple specks on the top. Mom got really excited that I hatched. Well, I should go now. My little arms are kinda starting to hurt.

-Unnamed Pink

Unnamed Electric-

I hatched two days ago.The outside is not so bad after all!I have a new name-Kowhai Sparkle!Also,I 'Gendered correctly' accrding to my owner and the other dragons.That means that I have a future mate!I love having lots of other dragons around.I have a new friend,too-Splog!I see 3 other eggs in the cave,too.A split,red and sunrise/set.They must be worried about the outside like I was.My owner is very caring,and says I am fortunate to have a name.I can't wait to grow up!

Unnamed CB split egg-

Through the hole in my egg,I can see groups of dragons clustered around in a cave,and pale,tall things that talk in a weird language.It doesn't look so bad....

The owner has brain damage. That's the third funny-looking egg she's brought in so far. I don't even have the respect to call her Drac anymore, she's crazy! Now, this egg is yellow with odd white spots, same as those 3 that had come by before. Apparently, it's a 'Dino'. Hurr, it better hatch with brains. Or else, the poor soul's gonna be condemned to that corral we keep the 3 Prehistorics.

~ScrollKeeper, confused tabulator of DracCave

Kowhai Sparkle-

Life in this cave is good!Everyone is caring,and i've grown to love Sparkle!I'm happy with my mate,and i'm already a mother!My bootiful egg---http://dragcave.net/lineage/MTQqSee ya next time!♦

Teeko Teeka(Split)-

I'm now a hatchling!I hatched the other night,while my owner was sleeping,but the other dragons were really nice,especially Whaiaipo,my new friend.There is a red hatchling in the cave aswell,and we're already friends.Until next time,bye!

Dear journal,

I hatched just this morning, when a small black dragon noticed my low time. She apparently showed me to all her friends, allowing me to hatch. Isn't it strange that views will take a hatchling out of its egg?

The first thing I noticed were her eyes. They were like chips of bright ice, the same shade of blue as my scales. She smiled at me and said, "My name is Eclipse. Welcome to the world," and then moved off to tend to the other eggs around me. I noticed a hatchie that gave off a radiant, sunny glow glaring at me with undisguised hatred. It padded over, never taking its eyes off of me.

"Hello," I said meekly, trying to make a good impression. I'm not very good with words.

The dragon's eyes shooting daggers, it opened its mouth to respond.

"Whatchoo doin' here? This is my cave, 'longs to me. Not choo."

I simply stared, confused by its hostility and speech. Why was it talking to me?

It frowned. "What are you, mute? Talk now, or I'mma gonna kick you to the AP so hard, you won't be able to sit for a week!"

I blinked balefully up at it, terrified into silence. My voice came a second later, squeaky and barely audible.

"This isn't your cave. It's Eclipse's."

The gold opened its mouth angrily, then closed it again and stomped away. I suppose it didn't have a counter argument for that. I turned my head to find Eclipse gazing at me thoughtfully.

An eventful first day out of the egg.

~Unnamed ice hatchling

The cave shook today, really hard. According to the more-experienced Pebbles, it was an earthquake. We watched the news on Drac's creaky TV, only realising that a nearby country was shattered by the quake, along with a wall of water named a 'tsunami'. Drac said that the gods were exacting revenge, but why? I don't understand, many people died in this calamity, plus those that drowned. Hotels poofed, ships sank, you get the idea. I'll never understand my owner.

~ScrollKeeper, confused tabulator of DracCave.

The stubborn gold grew up today. It's a relief to not have him breathing down my neck every day.

There is, however, someone (or something) that I did not notice before. A cloud of fog floats about in our cave, acting like another hatchling except for its perpetual mist. It must be even shyer than I was! I padded over.

"Hello," I said quietly to it. "Why are you hiding? The nasty gold is gone."

I waited patiently for any sign of life, other than the movement. Finally, to my pleasure, I heard a quiet response.

"I hide such for Eclipse wishes to transfer me to the cave of another's. She does not wish for me to grow or gain views. So I am here, in this perpetual cloud, lost."

I was confused. "Why do you not talk to her? I'm sure that she would be forgiving if you were to say that you wanted to remain."

The fog quivered slightly. "Do - do you really think so?"

I put all my might into responding, "Yes!"

The cloud moved off quickly, searching for the black dragon that watches us.

I watched it go with hope alight in my heart.

~Saphrine Majesty, known before as the unnamed ice hatchling

[EDIT] Typo.

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

Drac is attempting to prove herself. She took us to this posh building- me and the 3 other Whiptails and sent in a piece of parchment. "For the DC Records for the most Whiptails?" she asked, while I tried to peek through her head. The receptionist didn't even look up at her. "Sorry, you must have at least 20 of them to apply." The cold reply must've stung, from the way she began to look fervently for our caveborn kind. I got busy, having to sketch down the daily hoarding of whiptails. Even StrikeForce, the usually braver out of all of us, was unnerved.

"What do you think she's up to?" he whispered to me, while I scrawled the details of the 3 new hatchlings hastily. One was an Electric Drac bred for her story, the other an Ice so that she could free up another Summon. The last one, was well, a Whiptail. And two Whippie eggs. This ought to be fun.

~ScrollKeeper, worried tabulator of DracCave.

Fifteenth Day of the Third Month

Today begins with the lazy, mumbled question of "what's Denmother up to?" Immediately, I feel a lassitude overcoming me, and pleasant thoughts begin to flirt around the edges of my thoughts.

I need neither scent nor sight to know that it is one of the two Daydreamers within the cave. This happens far more frequently than I like.

"I do not know," I grumble in response. It is the moment between night and day when my kind begin to awaken. Beside me, my progeny stirs, her cream flank rising and falling. In front of us, with the ever-faithful Orchredrakes and one particular Whiptail, Denmother seems to be trying to coax one of the newly matured dragons over to a new pen. It's temporary, we hear her say. One of the drakes chirps in an annoyingly chipper manner.

The Whiptail, however - Andalusia, I see now - paws the ground and snorts, wings flaring in a show of impatience. And threatens to flatten the fence with her rump.

It is clear that the reluctant one is one of the new project dragons. On Denmother's scroll they are marked, in indelible ink. It is, to my mind, incredibly undignified.

"Denmother gives them a chance," whispers the dragon hovering above me like a noxiously languid pink drift of smoke. I tilt my head again and see that it is the female, Impian. Only some misbegotten sense of chivalry stops me from baring my fangs in a snarl to drive her off, to leave my thoughts in peace. Dara finally stirs, blinking open cold eyes with a snort. Impian rolls, somehow managing to not topple off her pink, airy perch. "They would be unwanted, by even the horde of humans that care for unwanted eggs. At least here they need not die."

"You forget the roaming feral dragons."

"They can only care for so many," Impian comments, before rolling away.

I yawn, aware that my fangs flash in the faint traces of light before Denmother judges it dark enough to light the fires. I have told her many, many times that we do not require fires. Stubborn as she is, Denmother never listens. I catch myself glaring at the lone egg. It bears the dull sandy colour and turqoise markings of a Spitfire. I am unashamed to let my discontent show. The glass-spitters breed enough as it is - Denmother has released plenty of their offspring. Dara notices this, tucking her forefeet underneath her.

"You could just bite them, Father," she snorts, coiling her tail around her feet. In response, I merely growl.

"Others may bite willy-nilly,or upon request of their owners. I? I pick and choose my progeny." I roll my eyes to look at her, teasing. "Choosing only the beautiful, the strong. Like you." My grin is wide.

"Father," she rumbles back. It is easy to see that my dearest daughter is simultaneously pleased and awkwardly embarrassed, like every good adolescent must be. Pride rears its smug head within my chest. "You can tell nothing from eggs."

To that, I merely smirk, crossing my forefeet to watch Denmother make her way out of the cave. I have reason to believe she is headed to the lake, before returning to her own little cave. The nights she now leaves to us and the trio of female Nocturnes, to guard the hatchlings and eggs. Of late, she added one more female Ember to the fold. These too, are likely serve as creche guards, which perhaps we will need soon. There are four younglings and the one egg, picked up for no other reason I can determine other than Denmother having a terrible inability to resist strikingly coloured, shiny objects. But far be it for me to question the logic - or lack thereof - of Denmother.

The Nocturnes spread their wings. Like gargoyles, they have blended into the rock by day. Night falls, and the blazes go up.

I settle in for my long watch.

-Pelesit Sang Musang

Now there are three reds in the cave, they have been taking turns warming eggs that have come in. Not long ago, a week I'd say, a different person came in with a starry egg. They left it here. Celeste came in and was so pleased with it. She told me it was another Dorkface, and I was to watch after it. I did a great job and now the Dorkface is a full grown Nebula male, that Celeste calls Nebuloso. He was mated today to Lover's love, A Valentine dragon, and they had one egg. Celeste wants it to be a girl.

Xatthias

Ninth day of the fourth moon.

That annoying white dragon woke me up again. 'Eat your vegetables, clean your fur, blah, blah blah.' how very pestering. I want to go back to sleep, but that nasty vampire dragon, what was her name again? The Bloody Moon I think, has been staring at me strangely. Midnight Sorrows and Lucky Save will punish her if she tries anything so I guess it's safe to sleep....

-Little Fuzzball ( Female Frozen Pillow hatchling)

Under all that fur, I bet that frozen hatchling would taste delicious...but Midnight Sorrows will be soooo mad...Guess I have to wait until someone leaves those new eggs unguarded. Mwahahaha.....Great, I just sounded insane...

- The Bloody Moon (Female Vampire Dragon)

Bloody Moon is up to something again, I can sense it. Remember to ask Aquistin to keep an eye on those new eggs. If another dragon bothers me again about that stupid Ochredrake, then I'll bite them, no matter how much A Lucky Save complains. The silly drake doesn't have a chance of joining the Council. Alwyn and Lady of the Dreamflower have started to make my writing less 'harsh and cruel looking' as they say. I don't care if they're the head Magi dragons and are both Elders, I'm head Vampire and Elder too. Must stay further away from the cave, new eggs have come in.

-Midnight Sorrows (Male Vampire Dragon)

Edited by frostmourne

Fimbultyr.

Now this is my name. It has been two days now since I hatched and I'm close to maturing. So the one who looked after my egg and raised me gave me my name today. It means "Allvater", the father of all, of the universe. I wonder what this means for my future. But let me tell you about my first impressions of this world.

When I hatched, there was not much light. It was just after nightfall and I felt warm and comfortable, as I perceived an adult dragon near my eggshell. I heard a whisper in the cave. When I opened my eyes just a few seconds after I got rid of the eggshell, I saw a cave, not gigantic, but big enough to live in. A fire was burning in the middle and gathered around it were the adult dragon and a strange little thing, just twice as big as me but with only two legs and no wings. It didn't look like a dragon at all! But the adult was in a friedly conversation with it, so I decided to like it.

I took a look around and saw two other eggs beside me, one as big as mine, floating around in a cloud, seeming to be lost in thoughts, and a very tiny one. The tiny one already had cracks and moved a bit. So in a few days, maybe, I would get a very, very small brother. I snorted in anticipation.

It was just then when the other two saw me. Instantly the two-legged thing got up and knelt in front of me so it could look me in the eye. The adult came to look at me as well.

"Hello you," the thing said warmly. It really seemed to be happy to see me.

"Look, Pyras," it said to the other dragon, "there it is. What do you think, is it a female or a male?"

"I hope it's a female," the older dragon said.

"Looks kind of majestic, though. I think it's a male. But we'll wait and see. Welcome, little one. We were looking forward to seeing you. This is Pyras, a female, though, but she got used to the male name."

"And this," the dragon replied, "is Rodwena, a female human being. She raised me and she will also raise you. And the other ones. She owns the cave, however, that doesn't mean you have to listen to what she says."

"You should not listen to HER," our patron said and got up, just to walk in circles around me. "You look perfectly beautiful," she said and now I definitely knew that I liked her.

Since then I have been exploring the cave until I got my name today. Now I'm sitting here with my two friends, listening to old stories and watching my little brother wobbling around in his tiny egg and my even younger brother floating around in his pink cloud. I hope, by tomorrow our family will have grown again!

Frozen hatchling :The forgiver

I hatched along with 2 other's and everything was fine. We played and pranked and bugged the whites. It was nearing christmas and we had matured all exited to get to grow up when a new species entered the world and were going fast. Owner... LLD wanted to take care of one them at least but at the speed they were going he froze me. He did get one make that 2 and right after he froze me the others grew up 5 min later. Owner feels terrible about this but I know he care's. It was visible when ever he came to see me he regretted freezing me. When he should up with another red dragon egg he took care of it like he does any other and when it grew up he had a long talk with him and then next thing I knew I had a body guard. The red did not mind at all even after I tried tell them its ok they insisted. Now so far every thing is going good I'm still the only frozen one in here but the others here are thought full and I hope it stays this way.

I thought it strange when Drac went to get her mail today, only to find the usual descriptions sent in all gone. "They tossed my vote," she snapped when I probed. Apparently she got into trouble and they wouldn't let her help with the descriptions anymore. Drac's always been a rash human and I'm not surprised she got into hot soup for it. All those 'warns' permanently carved in an inhibited part of the cave serve as proof. Still, she's still hatching bunches and bunches of caveborn Whiptails. The names string together to form a cool song. I can't wait for them to stand in a row once it's done.

~ScrollKeeper, worried but excited tabulator of DracCave.

Everything is fine...

Or at least that's what they keep telling me. And only me.

Recently our caretaker has been gone more often, though that isn't the bothersome part. It's what happens AFTER she is gone that is the trouble. Our outnumbered Guardians have been very busy trying to stop what seems to me to be the beginning of a war in this cave. Now I don't know what's caused it but the cave seems split now, unevenly at that. More and more dragons are pushing to rid the cave of us frozens, the vamps, papers, dinos, alts, even the Pygmy clan and the golds! Head Guardian Ryuu suspects it to be the work of one of the Alt blacks but why one has turned against their own kind confuses me. Whatever the cause, I've been ordered to spy along with the rest of my frozen brothers and sisters. I also still have to keep my job guarding but Ryuu said he'd cover for me when needed.

In hopes of keeping a record to come,

Frozen Black Guardian Zail (the only one in the cave)

Life in the cave is very nice, and I've gotten used to the comfortable way of life in the Cerulean clan. I kinda miss my parents, even though I never knew them - I was abandoned as an egg. But my good friend Parlak Gece has taken me under her wing, and I'm starting to think of her as my adopted mother. After all, we're both Nebulae. Ceria, the founder of our clan, told me that my mother was a Christmas dragon and my father was a nebula dragon. I feel proud to have such noble parents!

There are a few other hatchlings in the clutch. There's a cheese hatchling, a neotropical hatchling, and me, along with four eggs. I've made friends with both of them, but I've really taken a liking to the cheese hatchling, whose name is Cheese Cube Monster. (I find that name quite funny, but it's not like I'm gonna say anything!)

In the cave, there are five male black dragons. They always play with me when I'm bored or sad. And they always pretend to slip on imaginary things, like banana peels and puddles of dragon acid. They always manage to make me laugh.

Well, I'm kind of tired now, so I think I'll take a nap. Bye-bye!

~Unnamed Nebula hatchling

I am deeply worried about what is happening here.

Since the fight, Mariel, a black dragonness, has been the leader of Thoiris clan. Of my clan, of the clan I formed long ago with Wexeth, Vapofabis and Ysfien. I am very ashamed about losing the fight and feel sorry for all the dragons. That does not take the guilt off, but I was trying hard to get my leadership back.

There are strange things happening now. Mariel is a good and fair leader, but still, there are groups of dragons who want me back - including Orlageddon, the only human (or half human, half demon - but she is quite nice) of this clan, my three good friends mentioned before, and the two silver dragons. However - that is not enough to overpower her forces. A large part of the clan agrees with Mariel, and then there are the vampires; there are rumors that she is a good friend of these.

I will keep on trying to get my title back.

Zaraya, a whiptail

--------------------------------

They all think I am insane. They talk about me when they think I can't hear them, they make up theories about me and the vampire clan, even the hatchlings stay away from me. I'm just lonely, actually, but no dragon of the clan can ever be my companion. I just want my lost friend back - and governing a well-known clan will definitely help. Certainly.

Mariel, a black dragonness

Life as we know it is coming to an end. Hydra and Turtle have stated their desire to return to the human world. Nobody knows what will become of them but they promised they would visit often. I would miss them though.

More Whiptail eggs. The hatchlings love me to bits, and I don't mind so many of them nomming my face and ankles as long as they're happy, right?

~ScrollKeeper, happy tabulator of DracCave

This Saturday was quite unique. Instead of going to sleep, we made a huge fire out on the plains, spending the night nearby. Most of the time, I was near Orlageddon, that nice human who always played with me when my friends were ill; she was telling some interesting stories to my fellow hatchlings. She said that day was celebrated among her kind by making a fire and burning a "witch", a figurine of wood and dried grass. (This actually resulted in someone joking about burning Ysfien, our mage, but fortunately, nobody got injured.) We didn't burn anything, but anyway, we had lots of fun that night.

Speaking of Orlageddon, I have been observing something strange lately. When the sun sets, she always disappears, while that's forbidden because of the vampires. Maybe I should tell the nestkeeper, Vapofabis. He will do something.

Gaidani, a frozen summer hatchling

That tiny demon-like human - her name's strange, I think it's like... Orla- something - is starting to bother me. Yes, she keeps bringing us some eggs to extend the vampire clan, and even vampire eggs not bitten by us; but she looks suspicious to me. I'm not telling her anything until we are completely sure she doesn't tell the Thoiris clan.

As we speak about the clans, mine is going pretty well, thanks to Bell's and the human's help. Except for that Thu-something Dork-blah's constant whining - being sort of royal doesn't mean we would treat him like something special, understood? All vampires have to do their best to stay alive. If he still doesn't accept that, Rage will explain it to him with claws and fangs.

Kiitora, the leader of the Vampire clan

Never ok anymore...

Dragons involved in being the targets:

frozen clan

vamps

papers

dinos

alts

Paskinix clan (our Pygmy dragons)

golds

silvers

guardians

our one zombie

As you can see that's severely outnumbered compared to the other dragons. I've figured out a few new things to add to my small list of what's going on. First, from a few of my frozen friends I have learned that it is an alt black that is going against the rest of us 'castouts'. His name is Zephyr DarkShadow, I will just call him Darkshadow, an adopted black DH decided to pick up from the abandoned pile and bring back home, feeling sorry for it when it got abandoned multiple times. He's not in the Dark lineage but has adopted the namesake. unfortunately, not being particularly liked among the cave members, Darkshadow has been plotting this 'uprising' since he's hatched... or so I've heard. The other alts stay away from him now, amazed that he's been able to round up nearly every dragon in the cave that had taken some disliking to any of the 'targets' listed above. I'm amazed myself that a dragon, that particular dragon, went from being absolutely hated to being the mastermind behind this war... and I thought I had it bad having to supervise the other frozens...

Anyhow, I've been keeping up with my job as 'egg watcher' and have enlisted the help of the two new hatchlings as Head Guardian Ryuu has asked me to do. He believes that if we prevent the numbers from growing further apart, we may eventually be on a better end of this situation. So needless to say, the frozens are also helping to make sure no young dragon gets swept away into the chaos and learns the false comments Darkshadow has put against us.

Speaking of that, I should get back to them now before they get into too much trouble with my clan.

In hopes of this not turning into a full out war for everyone's sake,

Frozen Black Guardian Zail, the one and only non-guardian Guardian

May 4, late afternoon

--

This morning I noticed a painting on our cave's wall. That isn't an unusual sight - when it gets warmer, Fanthesi seems to be just drawing and drawing - but today's topic was rather disturbing. The picture showed the two sides of the only human of our clan. The writing above it said, "Someone is playing for both black and white".

That thing she is holding is the Thoiris, the symbol of our clan, and obviously a vampire egg.

Maybe it was another of Innatu's strange ideas, but I rather not believe this. And Gaidani seems like she wants to tell me something.

Vapofabis, a spring seasonal dragon, the nestkeeper of Thoiris clan

May 4, evening

--

Dear diary, things have really changed since four hours ago.

We showed Orlageddon the painting on the cave wall; she grew very pale and suddenly ran out of the cave, taking the red egg we got today with her. There was although only me and Yneelna, a mint dragonness, at that time, so we naturally did not manage to stop her. At least we got rid of that human - there was always something strange about her - but I'm afraid Vapofabis will be sad about the loss of the egg. He is always very upset when some of them dies.

Gaidani, a frozen summer seasonal hatchling

May 4, evening

--

That strange demonic human has just approached at our clan. What does she want again? It's annoying at times.

"Kiitora, please, Kiitora," she breathes heavily. "Is there any free space for a tiny human? I need a shelter, very quickly. They will surely be after me."

"No," I say simply.

"Majesty, Lady Kiitora... If you let me stay, I will do anything you wish, I will be your loyal minion," she seems really desperate. And I notice the red egg she is holding.

"Well, then, maybe I could let you," I try to keep myself from my instincts as we speak. "We will start off with that red egg and then I'll let you in."

She hands the egg to me. I wait for her to finally stop thanking me and disappear in the woods.

Maybe I could bite that egg now... won't hurt me to take care of another young in this clan...

Kiitora, the leader of the vampire clan

Edited by Orlageddon

Hi! I'm Thuroara Stone and I'm a female magma hatchling. All is well in the Cerulean clan where I live. My clan is having some kind of special ceremony or something like that. I think they are doing something special with Karinthia, the elder of our clan. My adopted mother, Immortal Ice Wing, said they are crowning a new leader, and I think it's going to be Storm Heart's Blue Thunder. I think they should elect her because she is very protective and feels comfortable giving out orders. And I know that she doesn't mind giving out orders because she keeps telling me what to do, and I wish she wouldn't because I hate it when she does. Well, my adopted father, Scales of Burning Fury Dorkface, said that I'm going to start training tomorrow and I shouldn't stay up late (even though I think I'm to young to have to do training). So I should go to bed. Night!

~ Thuroara Stone, female magma hatchling, member of the Cerulean clan

Dear Diary (well more like a journal but close enough),

I am Storm Heart's Blue Thunder and it's really late, so everybody is asleep. I am a member of the Cerulean clan and tomorrow they are selecting a new leader. I can't wait to see who it is. I think it's gonna be me but I can't be sure, it might be Atlus Nightwing- but on the other hand, Desert Tumbleweed might also be a good leader.

I can hear the crickets chirping, and I want to go out there and squish them, but that would be mean. Ceria, the human leader of the clan, says that they can only pick the leader when the moon is full so then the spirits of the dragons can give the leader special powers, and they can also choose which dragon would be best for leader.

I gotta go, I think I hear footsteps. Well I'll write later. Bye! (wait, why am I saying bye when I'm not writing to anyone?)

~ Storm Heart's Blue Thunder, female thunder dragon, wannabe leader of the Cerulean clan

Something strange is going on in the Cerulean clan. I don't know why but everyone is watching the sky and the stick pile (the stick pile is a pile of sticks that we gather and on a special occasion we light it on fire). I know this was short but everyone is gasping and I have to figure out whats going on.

~ Lavender Star Song, male purple dragon, one of the nursery guards

You will never believe this! Ceria got a vampire! It was a suprise when she walked in carrying a vampire egg but I think she got the vampire because every cave had one, and the egg was second gen hellfire. I still think Ceria went mad because she got the egg. Well I got to go.

~ Lavender Star Song

May 8, afternoon

--

Dear diary, this is exhausting. My father, Vapofabis, has caught some sickness, so I am the one to guard the eggs and hatchlings in the nest. It's nearly impossible to concentrate with the daydream hatchling hanging around all the time... just the thought that the other daydream egg is going to hatch soon makes me sleepy...

Oh well. Maybe I should call Quiia, I hope she would guard the eggs for a while instead of me... I think I'll take a nap...

Jawya, stop that. You have to protect the eggs now. Everyone's outs~~-

May 8, late afternoon

--

Life's terrible. I have, all of a sudden, got some illness that makes me nauseated, my paws are incredibly cold while you could roast meat upon my forehead, and my whole body is aching. So, everybody could assume I wouldn't be able to guard the young, so I asked my daughter to do it for me until I heal. But what do I see when I come to check how she is doing? The sunsong and bright-breasted wyvern eggs were gone, Jawya sleeping on the floor, and the hatchlings were nowhere to be seen! I thought at least she would be responsible... Well then. I have to go find the missing young.

Vapofabis, a spring seasonal dragon

Edited by Orlageddon