TJ09

2024-04-01 - TOP SECRET RE: “APRIL”

I am receiving reports from my extensive network of field agents of an alarming development: despite our best efforts to stop it, “April” has arrived. While these reports are not yet substantiated, if true the consequences woul—never mind, they have indeed been substantiated by myself, by looking at the clock on my phone.

All evidence points to the drastic change in month from “March” to “April” being highly correlated with another drastic change: The Dragon’s Dilemma has returned to Dragon Cave. If you were hoping to play Dragon Cave today, good luck; entering the biomes will instead thrust you into the mini-event. Handle the situation with care, though, for if you choose the right answer, you may just get a special reward.

This strange phenomena is already showing signs of waning, and I predict that by this time tomorrow it will be gone. I predict my predictions will be correct, since I'm the one who made it that way.

I got an upside down mint that looks normal on my scroll.

Thanks for that illuminating report, TJ. I couldn't agree more about the conspiracy between the clocks and calendars to steal March from us. XD

~Snow

Yay!  Another Ceiling Mint!

Posted (edited)

Yeee, I got an upside down baby~

4 minutes ago, casprrr said:

Yeah, that's normal; it only shows upside down on the dragon page itself.

Edited by Myoukin

4 minutes ago, casprrr said:

They are only upside down on their own page--they are rightside up in the lineage view, as well.

I feel bad for everyone that looses out on the eggs. I've got like 3 each previous year but then my egg dies after I get it. I'll be smarter this year.

oh no it's upside down time!

"March" to "April" and "The Dragon’s Dilemma" aren't the only drastic changes. I've also identified another drastic change: the year has changed from 2024 to 2023. Now that is truly a drastic change!

14 minutes ago, roxasxaxel said:

I feel bad for everyone that looses out on the eggs. I've got like 3 each previous year but then my egg dies after I get it. I'll be smarter this year.

Make sure to just avoid putting it in hatchsites for a few days, especially as we're coming off a release and traffic may be higher.  Hiding it for a while is also ideal

Got my first ever upside-down mint ❤️

3 minutes ago, Cruellinnet said:

wait how do we know we got the good answer?

depends, do you want an upside down egg?

I didn't get eaten! LOL I got an Upside Down-er! Woohoo!

Ahhh, Idk if I just have fantastic luck, but this is my third year in a row of getting upside downs!

7 minutes ago, Cruellinnet said:

wait how do we know we got the good answer?

The text you get after you choose your answer gives a pretty good indication; you'll also have an image under the text if you got something, and that egg will show up on your scroll as well.