TJ09

2024-04-01 - TOP SECRET RE: “APRIL”

Posted (edited)

The ferocious wind stopped blowing, the skies cleared, the snow is melting (okay, so a foot or more to go, but still ...) and the upside-down mints are here. Yay April!!

P.S. Mine is definitely on its head.

P.P.S. And my Leetle Tree is now ...broccoli? 😁

Edited by laevsk

Another regular mint.  I never get the upside-down one.

I’ve been lucky enough to have managed to get an upside down mint thus far and this year’s no exception. WOOT WOOT!

Posted (edited)

HECK YEAH! First april fools event I actually remembered to participate in and I got an upside-down mint! :D

Edited by StarKaabi
good gosh i cannot spell

WOOT WOOT got an Upside-Down egg this year! Big improvement over being devoured last year. XD 

Whelp sorry whomever I got eaten.  But I wanted an upsidedown mint, and I have enough normal so I risked it.

4 minutes ago, Ioanna said:

I got a normal mint ._. didnt know i was supposed to choose the other option xd

same!! Spent the week curious about April fools and how it would go, then immediately forgot to think about what would happen when I skimmed the paragraph about the Dilemma and thought "Well I'm no snitch!" - glad I gave the opportunity for an upside down to someone else though! A Fool's Life For Me! 

After accidentally abandoning my first ever April Fool's minty and missing the past couple years event, I finally managed to get a new one this year.

1 hour ago, Vic said:

Did you click on it too? It is only upside down on its own page, on your scroll it shows normal.

51 minutes ago, dracornithologist said:

same!! Spent the week curious about April fools and how it would go, then immediately forgot to think about what would happen when I skimmed the paragraph about the Dilemma and thought "Well I'm no snitch!" - glad I gave the opportunity for an upside down to someone else though! A Fool's Life For Me! 

We wait till next year i guess ;-;  haha

Posted (edited)

I received a Menta Draconis volantem inversum viridi nanum! Or Oopsie Upside downsieum for short, ah haha hahahaha Or Teeny Tumblemint for even shorter. I missed one last year so I am very excited! Good luck everyone!

Edited by saltywench

My leetle tree is a broccoli!! XD

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Vic said:

Spoiler

If you never blame the other person, you'll never get the upside-down version.  Blaming is the only option that gives it.

Spoilered for folks that don't want to know the way.

Edited by Sunrunner

This game makes me feel bad.

Being in the autistic spectrum, I'm drowning in triggers about being made a fool of and I feel like passing a curse on.

I could only bring myself to blame someone else when I realised that, maybe, it isn't true that we're being paired with someone else that, unfortunately, couldn't understand how it goes or didn't have enough patience to read the explanation. Maybe it's random and that's just flavour text.

And, of course, the other person could have enough Upside-downs and want to be generous... 🤨

Happy Halloween!

...No it's April fools' day lol.

This year I got a ZZ code upside-down. They're disable to trade since the second year, so I'll abandon them 5H later. Good luck everyone!

Upside-down Mint #4 for me (3rd got via game, my first was off the AP)

Now I can have a balance of Male/Female again

Holy Catfish, Mr TJ!!!