Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

xd.png Good for you, then! happy.gif

Argh, I can't find any pretties to buy - either that, or they're so freaking expensive! *sighs*

I have too much I need to buy and not enough WC. xd.png

I hope I can buy the dye before someone else does, there aren't many of them around. D:

Woot! xd.png That reminds me. I have like a ton of other-

(Cybele, I just spent the last 10 minutes staring at your sig.................)

Erm, where was I before I.....got.....distracted....?

(OMG it went blank. It went blank!)

Er, yeah. Dye customs. I've got more ideas. Anyone want pups from these? I won't be making a preorder thread for them, but...

user posted image

(hopefully with wings or without, depending on mutations~)

user posted image

The two I'm working on now. xd.png

Christ, I leave for what, 4 months, maybe a little more? And everything goes down the wazoo, I mean seriously. I was looking for some Wajas, nothing too out there, and most of them are selling in the millions now, what happened?

Thankfully, I can get my Gen 1s back from a friend who was guarding them for me, and I found some lovely Gen 2s. Still, I'm utterly amazed by how much these things are selling for now.

At least it's not fixed in stone yet. 8D Let's hope the staff change their minds!

Yeah, I don't see how it will save the site though, I mean they are making pears

They're making them? o_O Or are they discussing making them? I haven't seen any new pears...

Mask, the rise in waja prices is probably due to the CWP prices. xd.png For gen 2's especially.

Christ, I leave for what, 4 months, maybe a little more? And everything goes down the wazoo, I mean seriously. I was looking for some Wajas, nothing too out there, and most of them are selling in the millions now, what happened?

Thankfully, I can get my Gen 1s back from a friend who was guarding them for me, and I found some lovely Gen 2s. Still, I'm utterly amazed by how much these things are selling for now.

prices rising?erm, I think the prices of wajas dropped to the pits while you were on. They only started going back up recently, if judging from what the older players can say about wajas prices. >_> prices aren't rising, they're bouncing back to the level they were before they dropped to barely selling for more than 500k. Now they're selling for a mil at least.

prices rising?erm, I think the prices of wajas dropped to the pits while you were on. They only started going back up recently, if judging from what the older players can say about wajas prices. >_> prices aren't rising, they're bouncing back to the level they were before they dropped to barely selling for more than 500k. Now they're selling for a mil at least.

I have somethign to say

Ice Pears.

Back when I was a newb, they were sold in the pear shop

now they went 'poof'

It's in bold, but Estuko set up a forum thread and everyone's swarming over it giving suggestion....it's been a week, and she hasn't said anything else, not even to edit the first post which "EDIT: I will try to edit this post to respond to everyone's questions and thoughts." she hasn't done beyond the first edit. :/ Since then, there has been many more ideas, almost all of which I think should be tried first before she tries to kill Wajas.

Until it actually happens, I'd say she's just planning to do it but unconfirmed.

I don't like the new idea, It interfears with my cave projects. Both of them are filled with oldies and what's the point of my valintines day send-out if the people I send the wajas to won't get to breed them? If Apollo brings back OWF...*shudder*

I'll sell all my wajas, send the rest of them and the money to my RPing buds, and then inhabit wajas only to roleplay. The rps are pretty awesome.

Here is me:

http://www.wajas.com/profile.php?id=64990

Edited by Qwackie

Hate to say it-but my impression was there may be no choice but to go with the combination of "youth pears" plus quasi-retirement. My impression was that it has to do with the sheer volume of data involved-and when you compare what's kept for each waja with DC, or Magistream even-there's a LOT more data involved in the wajas.

I would hope, however, that they would first try cleaning out any and all "old" accounts.

But ultimately, most sites have limits-DC dumps you if you don't log in for eight weeks, people are complainaning in another thread that Warrior Cats only allows you five uniques apparently with any more obtained by breeding (which can kill the female from what I've read) and so on. Frankly I'm surprised Wajas didn't have some of these limits from the beginning. And if it is a choice between losing Wajas entirely and the forced retirement, I vote for the latter. I enjoy my Wajas.

Wow, I haven't been on Wajas since early '08. I had such a huge cave and so many valuable Wajas that it just wasn't as fun anymore.

So what's changed since I've been gone? I've considered rejoining.

....I only joined lated '08 and started seriously playing early '09, so I honestly don't know how much you've missed! xd.png