Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I'm also trying to figure out what to sell the pups for. The adults took a diamond token and three dyes each to make.

I was depressed. I had $80. I bought tokens. Fortunately, the design is pretty enough that now that I'm not so depressed I'm still happy with the customs. Considering buying another diamond token and making another female in blue, for a pale blue pup option. Or pale green. Or pink..... ahhhh decisions.....

Or I could just buy two silver tokens and make an entirely new design. lol

Edited by Layn

I like them too and considering that Imps are the newest breed I say sell them for at least 3 mil., but you don't have to. tongue.gif

And the names remind me of Valkyries for some reason so maybe you could use that as a design name?

And my own advertising of Sales. Though the best are in my Keep group, so if you want them you will have to message me.^^

YES! I do. My cave is 4103. I'm selling some wajas also anywhere from 75k to 200k.

Edited by Kayota

Just got back into the game. Cave is here. I've even managed to track down a few of my old wajas and buy them back.

I don't care at all if a waja is inbred, muddy, a paintball. All that matters is if I think it's pretty.

And I'm trying to get a paintball supergen divine with every mutation, and show it off at the top of my cave as a hideous freak of nature. And breed it with Jeradi. =D

I play wajas, My id is 105302, been playing for a year. Currently trying to get a hold of some WC for my 18 imp custom set. xd.png

I currently have all of the Giraffe Dyes I need, Still need 8 Okapi Dyes and 18 Large Dorsal Dyes.

and of course 18 Silver tokens

My Main cave

http://www.wajas.com/cave.php?id=105302

Sales: 68 for sale

http://www.wajas.com/cave.php?id=106173

Intriguing Imps

Custom Pre-Order Thread.

http://www.wajas.com/communicate_topic.php?id=447188

Accepting for Payment :

WC

CWP

Dyes needed

Pears

Tokens

#7753, 2006 - present, have incredible item collection, want PI (Pony Island) renewal.

I am an avid G2 and custom designs collector, who happens to support the OWF Monster, Project IMPROV and the Spray & Neuter Foundation, and object to breeding for inbred muddy Wajas which cannot be sold.

Except for some I breed solely for selling, there are wajas I breed just for experimentation, and I keep them all in my cave. xd.png I hoard things. Wajas included. C:

I concur. Faded is one thing, muddy another. But all too often, muddy results from inexperienced breeders attempting to create fades.

Just joined, and I'm looking for Wajas under 50K. Yes, probably not gonna happen, but if it can, please point it out.

I am happy one of my floods gave birth to 3 bouncing baby zombies today

and my second female flood is due later tonight

Edited by chickenhound

Messin with the demo, tell me whitch one you like the best. ^.^

EDIT:Adding one. ^.^

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Drako_tamer

the imp. it is lovely

I personally wouldn't pay the cost of an age pear for her. she's gen 12, and no markings at 100 strength. And I personally like intricate markings on fades.

Edited by Layn

Gorgeous. You could possibly market that as a Super Gen Faded to those who like the specific mutations. And if you save up to gain an upgrade, you could visit the Pear Tree daily to save up for Age Pears. Alternatively, I steal Ragey's concept again, and demand your wishlist.

I have some for sale at 50k too here. biggrin.gif

And if you want message me a price for any of those ones over here. I'm desperately needing space so I'm not that picky. tongue.gif

Examples: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Also how high are the chances of getting a Imp from a Imp x Tempest pair? I got 11 Tempests and not a single Imp. dry.gif