Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Oooooh. Carp.

Bubtbutbutbut that means they are all inbred!

TT^TT

Edit: Sobbing over, you do need to consider that almost all waja's I could have that were female, bane with 100 rainbow ocelet were bound to be inbred.

Edited by Dragon4Life

actually, Rainbow is a color that is dominant.

If you breed any Waja with 100 ocelot with any color with a Waja with Rainbow Ocelot, it will have 100 Rainbow Ocelot

This sounds really interesting, and I love wolves. Can someone send me an invite? My email is crazyemeralddragons@yahoo.com.

you shouldn't need an invitation to join....

Eh? really? I was under the impression that I did... I'll have to go check it again. unsure.gif

I cashed in a few CWP that I had saved up over the past few months yesterday and bought/created three new gen. 2 pairs smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

I can't wait to see how the pups from the last pair will turn out smile.gif

Shameless advertisement...

I want pups from the middle pair, but would prefer to see an assortment of pups before I make my selection, as I like the colors on the first one more than the second, and so would rather buy a pup that's closer to the first than the second

@Cybele: I would love a pup from the last pair, they look so awesome! *lovestruck* How you tell me how much they would be so I can save up! :-)

I usually sell my gen 3s for 350k but I'm willing to haggle or trade. I can PM you and Layn when the pups are born and show their markings smile.gif

Yeah, I got me an account yesterday. And two fancy Banes. biggrin.gif But somehow the site is down right now? o.O Does that happen often?

it goes down every night around that time for maintenance. Lasts 45 min to an hour

Oh! I play wajas! I'm currently in the process of trying to get my first customs. Ive been playing for a little over half a year now... and I still dont have a custom pair!

ID: 147774 Feel free to pm me! I love talking!

Don't worry Forest I'm playing for more than 1 year now and don't have a custom either. wink.gif

But speaking of which would someone be interested in Imps like these?

user posted image

my cave

I offer 1 free flood to any DC members who want to join the flood club

Floods btw are a a sub-breed group about zombies/halo

(I am in it for the zombie part)

we are quite the friendly group and its easy to join you only need to acquire a flood waja from someone's infection chamber and then make a post on our official thread over on wajas and our glories leader gravemind will add you to the list

The offical flood thread

flood waja examples ( these are NOT for sale/trade 2&3 are part of my flood breeding stock though):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

these Flood wajas are for sale/trade/giveaway though

Edited by chickenhound

My cave is here.

Don't worry Forest I'm playing for more than 1 year now and don't have a custom either. wink.gif

But speaking of which would someone be interested in Imps like these?

user posted image

Oh I certainly would!

I'll offer you 800k-1mil for a 2nd gen pup if you're making a pair. I'll always like to add more pretty wajas to my cave. ^^

In my opinion, gen 2 pups should go for more than 1 mil unless a) there is a massive overabundance of them and the markings are crazy common or cool.gif you want a quick flat sale to get rid of all of them quickly.

Otherwise, 1 mil for a gen 2 is flat cheap. |D

My cave is Here. All sales are under 100k.

PM me. I love talking to people. And if you give me name ideas for my wajas, I pay you for those. biggrin.gif

In my opinion, gen 2 pups should go for more than 1 mil unless a) there is a massive overabundance of them and the markings are crazy common or cool.gif you want a quick flat sale to get rid of all of them quickly.

Otherwise, 1 mil for a gen 2 is flat cheap. |D

Well a little over 1mil is what I have at the moment....but I'm building it up by selling things and playing the mini games.

So I'll be making a better offer to him about that pup. Purdy markings... @w@

Anyway.... My username here is the same as my username on Wajas... but I haven't got the money for a custom either. Hopefully soon though.