Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Ooooooo, how much? *drools* That is seriously sexy, I'm going to start designing a waja with that colour in mind, now. xd.png

I think I take 100k for her and I think it's safer if you send me the money and I will send her over.

xd.png Awesome. I also got another one with Unihorn, Mane, Feather Legs, and Bird wings, all visible, and carrying the ram horn trait. Named him Capricorn for some reason.

Waja madness? Yeah, if that's what you're talking about, I do.

I am qωαcк☠The Messanger, number 64990. If you RP, you'll know who I am.(since more than half of my posts are in the RPs....XD)

Well, I'm certainly building up a collection of Waja to sell, but since my sales page was knocked off page 1 immediately I doubt they'll go this century laugh.gif When people include pictures of their Waja in the thread are they saving the image elsewhere e.g Photobucket then inserting it?

If anyone's looking for some gen 4 Aerial or Normal, or gen 10 Cheetah Bane just drop me a line about the price. http://www.wajas.com/cave_group.php?id=146...group_id=113569

No, I go straight to 'view image source' and take it from there. xd.png

Seph, sending 100k! <3

E: Welcome to Wajas, Phalo, and Seph, I sent it to 121935, I hope that's your main. xd.png

Edited by rage-chan

Dye projects, or real customs? xd.png

E: I like dye customs. xd.png But dyes are expensive, over the long run~

Edited by rage-chan

I think I found a new favorite color/marking combo. Rainbow appaloosa and rainbow belly/ocelot. I blame Mazzi xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm still saving up for a CWP, but it's hard to in the middle of a stinkin' cave project, I'll just stick to the ocelots, I guess, it's hard to see a cheap waja you like and not buy it... and all the other nice cheap ones, I fail.XD

A litter between my Wajas Capricorn and Divinity are going to be born on Friday. Anyone can request a pup. And my new waja I bought. Named her Eiji.

user posted image

Edited by Phalo

That's only if you don't catch them at the pear restocks where they go for a fraction of that price.

So I was digging through my photobucket and found this, from about a year ago:

user posted image

More to the point, should I make him? I know I have the token and dyes kicking around. I just don't know if it's worth it.

Edited by Lythiaren