Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I was going to return to Wajas until I heard about the new forced retirement rule. All of my gorgeous Gen. 2s are at least 500 days old each; some are in the thousands. And I'm not going to waste my money on some pear to age them back, because the pear is going to be worth a lot. I worked hard for my 38+ million on there, thank you very much. :<

I might go back, I might not. I don't want all of my favorites to just disappear.

http://www.wajas.com/cave_group.php?id=8811&group_id=76494

Those are the breeding pairs I'll lose. My precious wind/stars. And the pair I have at the top is amazing in the fact that they're so closely colored but not related.

I don't want to lose them. :<

Princess Amika is my precious, and Prince Darkling. They made gorgeous pups; if anyone wants one, just yell at me. tongue.gif

Edited by hotarustarr

IF (and that's a big if!!) we get that "forced retirement" the wajas stay in your cave. You don't lose anything.

Pff! tongue.gif New game is simple!!!

Edited by CatCreature

*cough* But they're my breeding pairs.

Whether or not they disappear, I lose the perks of having them, rendering them useless.

Now, I adore my Wajas. And if you didn't read the news announcement clearly, it is going to happen. No question about it.

Estuko just posted news that she will try other things before considering FR. So if these 'other methods' work, FR is down the drain. *kills it dead*

....I only joined lated '08 and started seriously playing early '09, so I honestly don't know how much you've missed! xd.png

I joined in december 08, pretty darned late. ^__^ but if we want to know how much we missed we can always ask lyth to inform us. She's been on wajas longer than us her id is a pretty small number too

I just joined smile.gif, i have been given a few wajas by very nice people. it is a intreating game and i think i may stay around for a while

even breeding limits won't solve her problem, all she's doing is prolonging the inevitiable

The root of the problem is that she stores images on the server instead of generating them on the fly and then deleting them after the user.

Someone just bought most of my wajas in my sales cave and sent them all to the OWF. I don't know if I should be happy or angry O.o

Most of them were nice, low gen wajas with pretty markings. I didn't breed them to be wasted like that.

Messed around with the custom demo a bit and tried to recreate the vamp dragon. I kinda like the results xd.png

user posted image

Which one do you guys like the most?

http://www.wajas.com

http://www.wajas.net

http://www.wajas.org

All three domains go to the same site. xd.png

It's an adoptable wolf breeding sim. Each user starts with nothing, you have to work your way up til you have enough money to buy a waja from another person (the game doesn't create preset wajas, all of them come from existing players), and once you've got a waja or two puttering around in your cave, you can breed them to make more. There are lots of markings and genetic mutations that can appear on a waja... anywhere from none at all (ie. 'markless') to all of them at once (ie. 'paintballs' or, if faded, 'mudballs'). There's a lot of variety and it's quite good if you want to learn about colour mixing with light. :3

I got one now and thanks for the links.

*flails in randomly*

I'm going to make my first pair of customs! ^^ If anyone is even interested in seeing it, it's here~

8D

*peeks into thread* x.x; I keep forgetting about this thread.

I'm gonna do some shameless advertising here!

Houndoom imps!

Mention you found them through here and I'll knock 500K off the sales price!

Also, anyone like 33 marking pearballs/paintballs?

Hiiya!

I just joined Waja's about 3 days ago, and i'm loving it.

My favourites are Normals and Imp's. They equal awesome ^-^

Wow Layn, thats a real pretty custom (:

Hmmm....i suck at names too..but she does remind me of something...i just can't put my finger on it..