Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

My first litter (CapricornxDivinity) has been born just now. 4 wittle Bane pups. Anyone can request one after their 5th day.

2 Male, 2 Female

Edited by Phalo

I'm not much of a breeder on wajas, been playing for almost two years and only have 90 wajas, I'm more for the forums. Though I do have a project, which is taking along time.

Arieals with ocelets, jesters, ear-tips, and collar markings. All black markings with a random color base, saving up for some dyes..

Thanks to a few people from Dragon Cave, I am now addicted to Wajas. I started playing three days ago, and am already expecting multiple litters within the next few days.

I seem to prefer Tempests and Aerials with bird wings, but I have wingless ones, as well as a few Normals, Banes, and one Water.

Welcome, welcome, Lady_Cassidy! ^^ Wajas is much fun indeed.

o3o I think I know what you mean, Qwackie...I think I've heard them being referred to as gemstone wajas, before.

Welcome to Wajas Lady_Cassidy!! May I have your ID# to send you a welcome gift? biggrin.gif

My id is 124775, I don't have very good wajas. :/ Well, i'm not horrible either... Meh.

Sent both of you a little something! Lady_Cassidy I have a large male group, all set to free breeding. Take a look and see if anyone would match your girls.

Does anyone happen to know the restock time for pears? I'm looking around and getting really confused. X.x

Thanks in advance. <3

Nope, sorry, I don't breed much anymore.

I have a few selling, if anyone wants some nice cheap banes, I have too many wajas.*sigh* And no one to give them away to.

:02, :17, :32, and :47 I think they are. Unless they changed recently.

Those are the right times. But you have to be really fast to see anything other then Love Pears. Think of the restock time as an hourly drop for a Holiday dragon! Get there early and refresh often!!!

I completely forgot about this thread...^^;

But anyways, hopefully now that life isn't eating my soul, I can get back into wajas for more than just long enough to do the dailies.

I kinda wanted to hear some thoughts on a custom idea I had. It's based off of a game I've played entirely too much of this summer. I wanted to get some opinion here first before I tried anything over on the waja message boards because the waja sales board move fast from what I remember.

This is the tempest version:

user posted image

There is a egyptian version (That I think looks better) but I know Egys are not the most popular breed so I went the one it looked the best on in another breed. It's not complete shown without the last two dyes that go on it so the design can be seen better.

A cookie if you can name what inspired this design.

Mmm....personally, that design isn't bright enough for me. I'm a huge fan of bright, vivid colours, and semi-complicated designs. tongue.gif

|D I was tired last night and forgot to add this one with it. It's the completed version and I'm simply calling it Bloody Maid.

user posted image

I know it's not a bright and colorful waja, but its inspiration is from a very dark game (The kind with Stalkers). I even had trouble discerning whether the maid was wearing blue or green since the colors are close together.

Well, it looks better with the splash of red. *nods* I know when people are trying to keep to a design, it doesn't always turn out colourful and stuff, but if you like it, why not make it? biggrin.gif

Part of the reason is that I'm broke at the moment *grumbles*. I spent a lot of what I had on a random spending spree...^^;

I'm wondering how much I could get for a Diamond Aerial Token I found in my inventory. I'm still wondering how it got there...

Probably quite a bit? Why not use it?

Ah, anyone excited over the trick-or-treat feature? xd.png I wonder if anyone has a 'complete' list of things you can get from it, so I know if I'm missing stuff, so I can trade for them...?

I haven't found any designs that look that good on a Aerial that would use up all four spots. I'd rather have the money from it to do the customs I have plans for...^^;

I love the ToT feature! While I haven't seen an official list, someone did advertise they had a waja with all the equipable items on it. Here's the link to it-

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=4201464

I think besides those, there's just five different colors of candy.

Ooooh, awesome, then I think I have everything! biggrin.gif

Then, if you're not needing the token, you should try selling it, or trading it for something you want. happy.gif Are you going to make those tempest customs, the one after a game?

I wasn't going to take part in the trick or treat thing seen as I've never actually posted there, but the items were just too awesome to ignore. *_*