Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Great! I already sent your waja. You have some pretty ones in your caves. If you're in need of males to breed with all of mine are set up for free breeding.

Thank you too. <3

I really must get round to sorting myself out, but oh well.

*continues to hoard rainbow wajas.* :3

Ffffffffffffff.

Broke on my main.

*Switches*

AHA. There.

Mineeee <3

Done and I sent a love pear!

Pretty waja Seph!

ETA I guess I should say Mazz1 laugh.gif Most of my rainbows are boys so not for sale smile.gif

Edited by angela1830

Thanks for providing that, running a tad short of them at the moment. x)

And it's okay, all rainbows are safe unless you slap me and say they're for sale. xd.png

Mazzi you have such pretty fox Divines. A shame that they aren't male.

...not anymore!

Rainbowwwwwww! <3

Seph, Fox Divines are all too common for my liking, they're all I see when looking to buy them. x)

...I need to buy some more at some point, darn expensive things. xP

Edited by Mazzi

I just realized I only have 2 Earths and 4 Divines out of almost 1000 wajas! Weird!

I -had- to buy some Earths the other day as I realized I had none at all. x)

...still not got a Corsie or Breedless.

Hmm.

Bawww I get to keep the waja that was meant for someone's friend that I accidently brought (I had no idea, honestly), despite offering to return it with no charge to them. blink.gif Apparently they cared enough to cuss me, but not enough to take her back? .-.

Weird.

Oh well. :]

People are very strange sometimes dry.gif I'm working on a custom Waja atm, except it's with Gen 2 parents. I'm trying to make enough to upgrade my account so I can start getting some proper money in and mak etrue Customs xd.png If anyone has a female Normal 2nd gen in pure white with bat wings and mane (recessive is fine) but no other mutations I'd be interested in buying her.

Can any of you suggest a reasonabl price for these two pups? They're the first ones I've sold. http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=4851587 http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=4851588 Is the site messed up graphically for anyone else or just me?

jinglepupskye, I'm probably not the best pricer around, but I'd say 50k for your pups, respectively, since they're pretty 'high-gen' by Waja standards with only one 100 marking. tongue.gif

I don't have 2nd gen markingless wajas, unfortunately. D: Not for sale, anyway. xd.png

I haz dye custom projects if anyone wants to have a look? xd.png

I'm planning on making customs next year, I think I have a design, but still needs a bit of work. X)

Well the next chance comes in 6 days. Then the next 3 pups show their appearance.^^