Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Struck a deal and bred an imp to a spitz. Yay!

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=5427653 =D

I figure a fade Spitz is better than nothing. tongue.gif

brightheart, you'll lead us to our own caves with that link.

My cave: here

If anyone really wants a spitz, if at least one of my imp's litter is a spitz, I'll try to get you one of its children. tongue.gif

ninja.gif And I have money since I er... camp out at night and got the slider prize three times. xd.png And it sells for two mil pretty fast.

Edited by bubbledesire

i'm getting two 1st gen spitz here in a week or so...

they will look like

user posted image -female

user posted image - male

and hopefully their baby - user posted image

I figure a fade Spitz is better than nothing. tongue.gif

Sweetheart, that is the very reason why Estuko was considering age breeding caps and cave sizes and all. You're set on having all sorts of limits being implemented? =D

I have 4 Spitz customs now and will be getting 6 more in the near future, like this Friday! Here's my sales thread if anyone is interested: Sales Thread

Here are the ones I have. But the ones being sold will have white collar dye added:)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by angela1830

Very pretty Spitz Lola! *and getting wajas back on page 1*

I'm just buying my spitz for now, I suck at saving money and paid about 800k for the only one I have~

Yeah, so much for that ubersized cave sale. :|

traded someone an imp token for a pup of every preform of their imp design, and a shiny spitz design! will post it when I finish dyeing the spitzes

I'm breeding two pairs of gen twos. The pups will come today and tomorrow.

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=4432210

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=5675187

Anyone want a pup for 100k? They'll be gen 3, with 100 marks. If I don't have enough I can do a re-breed. I'll do trades, and I'll haggle too. I expect at leats two pups from both pairs. Females have 100 LQ, and the males have an 89 and 96 LQ. PM me there, ID is 174124 smile.gif

I have to take the stupid newbie test everytime I log in! Dx It's annoying, is it happening to anyone else here?

I forgot there was a thread for this site. o3o I'm trying to raise 14 million WC more so I can finish my dream waja (I need aviator goggles)... and then I'm done with the site. >_>

I have one! My id is 151792

I'm looking for 1x1 on it. Unfortunately I never had a custom.

Hey! I didnt know we had a Wajas thread here. cool. biggrin.gif Here's my Profile ^^

Anyone know where i could get a Puma Dye? Or does anyone have one? I need one to finish my wolfsona custom.

I just joined yesterday. <3

I got a few Wajas from a friend and I bred one! I can't wait to see the pups!

My ID is 211314. <3

heyhey i also play wajas smile.gif my ID is... 104785.

I used to love wajas ;;

I still have two accounts there xd.png

My cave ID iiiiis....... 60932

so i'm bumping this dead little thread..

I am making 2 custom samhain (or Halloween) spitz. but i have no clue what i want them to look like.. if anyone has any ideas and wants to share them I'm happy to check them out and see if i like them.

colours I'm looking to use are Black, Orange, White, (silver and gold but i don't think i can get those colours on wajas)