Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I'm mostly after GN from the Dragon Empire but AMG from Aramii would also be okay.

And I'm not sure for how much I should sell them I just know I'm keeping her sister.

user posted image

I breed them again and will just have to wait what will come out. xd.png

By the way those are Gen 3 with 100 Husky and Knive if that helps to price them.

Pretty Aerial!! And I wanted to announce I made my first custom yesterday!! *squeals* Rage one pup is yours already! You help me figure it out.

Also all my males are up for free breeding ID# 103111

And the unpredictability is one of my favorite things! Waiting to see what the pup will look like is fun! I had 3 today show their coats, 1 looked like mom, 1 like dad, and 1 in between!

Yeah but waiting for what comes out takes so long.

And is someone interested in those Divines?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I priced them at 80 k but since they didn't turned out as pretty as I thought well just say a price and you get them. xd.png

Wow, angela, congratulations on your custom! <3 I helped you figure out your customs? o_o;

(I'm thinking of making a bane custom myself, but I'm so bad at designing. xd.png)

OMG, Seph, that aerial with bat wings is drop dead GORGEOUS. Is that the sister you're keeping? =D

Wow, angela, congratulations on your custom! <3 I helped you figure out your customs? o_o;

(I'm thinking of making a bane custom myself, but I'm so bad at designing. xd.png)

OMG, Seph, that aerial with bat wings is drop dead GORGEOUS. Is that the sister you're keeping? =D

laugh.gif No you helped me figure out wajas!

Seph, if you get another one like the winged aerial - poke me. =D I'd love to buy one. >_<

Ah, angela, I see. xd.png Wajas is fun, is it not? *nodnod*

UUhh seph,Can I take that Waja for 80000WC,not 120000?

Sorry but someone was first and buyed it and now is trying to sell it for the double. sad.gif It's not owned by me anymore.

Edit: I sent them a message to ask if I could have her back but there is no guarantee to get her.

Edit2: I got her back so tell me your ID and I will transfer her. It's safer this way. xd.png

Edited by Seph

Go to World then Bank. Deposit the 60k WC then Transfer. You need to know your PIN and my ID, which is 121935.

I lost my PIN,but I will ask for a new one.

EDIT:sent it to you Seph.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I need someone to tell me if wajas is down. I haven't been able to get on at all today and I have over 180 days on the pear game that I will lose if I can't get on before midnight!!! *freaks out* Please can someone check my caves (104489 and 11932) and tell me if they are even still there? I had been watching a freinds cave as he is at his grandmothers 80th birthday in backwater Missouri and has no internet and I am afraid the mods thought I had 3 caves and banned me. I have checked my email and I wasn't sent anything and when I ask for a new password I don't get that either....I have no idea what is going on! If my cave is gone, could someone PM a mod that is online and ask them to email me at the email wajas has on file? Thanks! Also I can be PMed on Y! as Neurozool as well.

PS I can pay a WC reward.

Neuro

Both of your caves are still showing good. Doesn't say you are frozen or anything. However, the site is laggy right now.

Have you checked you junk/spam folder to see if the email went there?

ya I have....odd...though good that I am not banned smile.gif

THANK YOU!!

If you give me your cave number I can send you a wajas when/if I can get back on!

Thanks again smile.gif

Neuro

No problem. Glad I could help. I'm on right now so it wasn't too hard to check.

You can find me over at #81660. smile.gif

And thank you. Just going around doing my good deed for the day. wink.gif

YEAH!! I got on! I have NO clue what that was about, but now I can go play my games and get to bed!

Thanks again!

Sending WC.

Neuro