Metafarers

Mingo Madness Massbreeding Weekend for International Flamingo Day!

Let'ssss gooo! 1 refusal but all the others bred. 8 eggs are on their way from me. Nice lines and one really, really good code.

Best of luck all, can't wait to see the wall 😎

Posted (edited)

Oooh.  I'm headed to breed right now. 

Edit: Finished with 43 flamingo eggs sent to the AP.  :)

Edited by Terrafreaky

3 eggs on the way from me - two PB, one mix with Pillow

(Plus a swallowtail egg and a spring seasonal egg with a Mingo parent)

You guys are doing great so far.  I noticed that the AP time was trying to go at 5 days 9 hours, but now it coming up at 5 days 7 hours.  We'll bring it down more, but at least we won't have to worry about our eggs running out of time while in the AP!

Sent 20 'Mingos off to the AP. Mostly 2G, but a few holiday checkers, too.

I have 298 Flamingos, and I am not sure how much I will participate, but I will probably just breed a few cave borns to drop, as I think we will have a new release this weekend, and I don't want to be locked for it.

I kept busy all afternoon and sent 136 eggs off to the AP.   They are almost all 2g and the rest are 3g.  All of them are pb and are nicely named.  Enjoy them!  :D

I didn't realize it would be so much work to breed them.  Because well over half had never been bred before, even though I had mates set aside for them in my group, to actually breed them I had to search through my scroll for their mates and in there they were, except for breed, not arranged in any other order.

FYI:  Refusals: 6,   No interest/no egg: 6

I bred all of mine and sent 20 eggs to the AP to help with that pink wall!  Used a lot of Holiday dragons for mates to stretch my flock some~ ☺️ I am going to have to get a lot more Flamingos before next seasons  big breeding day!

Thanks everyone who has bred so far. I bred about 100 to the AP as well. Most are messies bred to holidays, but there are some choice ones among the flock.

We are only 7 ap hours away from the beginning of the mingo wall. If you haven't bred your mingos yet, or have more, you still have today and tomorrow to participate. I'm excited to see the wall peek through, thank you everyone! 

It's going to be a great wall.  I can hardly wait to see it. :D

There are Mingos in the AP now!

Yes, they are coming through nicely now!  Let's hope we get a wall from them. 

Expect a distinct second wave! Life got ahead of me yesterday, so I just now finished the rest of mine, probably around 350 eggs 😆

Also, either breed ratios are super bad right now, or we had a huge collective impact on the Flamingo population -  I've never seen a PB Flamingo pair "no-egg" before, and I saw 8 total today and yesterday. Didn't believe my eyes the first time! 

image.png?ex=662ed8b3&is=662d8733&hm=d2b

Here you go.  The pic was taken at 9:16 p.m.  4/27/2024.   :D

Mingo wall 9 16 pm  4-27-24.JPG

I was hoping to see some of mine come through, but it looks like they must have been grabbed up during the night.  Here's the wall I found when I woke up at 10:25 a.m.  today, 04/28/24.  

Mingo Wall 10;25 a.m. 04-28-24.JPG

The wall is holding well, I'm excited to see how long it lasts. If anyone has ANY mingos left, today is the last day of breeding, so feel free to add more eggs to the flood.

It's 7:44 cave time and it's still full.  The time on the eggs is down to 4 days 11 hours and 4 days 10 hours.  We are doing a fine job of bringing it down.  :D

I don't like flamingo wyverns that much 😭I hate this massbreed. I'm sorry. I need variety.