Metafarers

Mingo Madness Massbreeding Weekend for International Flamingo Day!

Here's another banner if folks want to use one

mingo.png.07cd440a2137dd6b854acb6b10606970.png

Edited by Astral

1 hour ago, Astral said:

Here's another banner if folks want to use one

mingo.png.07cd440a2137dd6b854acb6b10606970.png

TY! I'm gonna add the new banners to the first post at some point, just been feeling low energy.

there's a mingo wall in ap rn

1 hour ago, Iveolra said:

there's a mingo wall in ap rn

I'm sure people are just practicing for the big event :)

I've got a few mingos i'm happy to breed that week. :)

We are little over a month out from Mingos Madness weekend! I will work on compiling the reminders and plan to dm the folks who want reminders a week before. Now is your reminder to get hoarding if you have not already :) The ap is always full of unwanted mingos, lots of cbs too!

If you would be kind enough to send me a reminder, I'd be happy to breed my Flamingos too.

In the meanwhile, if anyone wants some to hoard, keep an eye out for the 12 3g PBs and 25 2g PBs I just sent to the AP.  All are nicely named.  :D

On 3/22/2024 at 9:29 PM, Stormcaller said:

In the meanwhile, if anyone wants some to hoard, keep an eye out for the 12 3g PBs and 25 2g PBs I just sent to the AP.  All are nicely named. 

I'm surprised to say that these eggs, that I bred on March 22, haven't come through the AP yet.  In another hour, at midnight,  it will be March 28 and the eggs are down to 1 day 23 hours.  The AP is down to 1 day 21 (and 20) hours.  There's also a batch of bred Nocturns that's moving slowly at 1 day 6 hours. 

Anyway,  I think they might finally come through tonight, and I'm starting to get worried about them,  so I thought I'd post a heads up here.  I hope they get good homes.  :D

3 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

I'm surprised to say that these eggs, that I bred on March 22, haven't come through the AP yet.  In another hour, at midnight,  it will be March 28 and the eggs are down to 1 day 23 hours.  The AP is down to 1 day 21 (and 20) hours.  There's also a batch of bred Nocturns that's moving slowly at 1 day 6 hours. 

Anyway,  I think they might finally come through tonight, and I'm starting to get worried about them,  so I thought I'd post a heads up here.  I hope they get good homes.  :D

Ooof thx for the heads up, I'm sure theyll make it through 

Thank goodness they all seem to have been picked up,  and a lot of them are already hatched.  :D

Hello Flamingo lovers - just a heads-up, I'm planning to breed my hoard of 1000+ Flamingos to the AP on my birthday (the 30th). It'll be mostly PB EGs with a couple of other lineages sprinkled in. Anyone's welcome to join in, and if you're looking to add to your collection just keep an eye on the AP in about a week, assuming they survive :D 

2 hours ago, Stormphoenix42 said:

Hello Flamingo lovers - just a heads-up, I'm planning to breed my hoard of 1000+ Flamingos to the AP on my birthday (the 30th). It'll be mostly PB EGs with a couple of other lineages sprinkled in. Anyone's welcome to join in, and if you're looking to add to your collection just keep an eye on the AP in about a week, assuming they survive :D 

happy early birthday!! and ty, this will defnitely help me increase my hoard :)

Posted (edited)

These are still available! If they're still here by the end of the day I might put them up in the discord server.

Edit: Still here, they grow up in a day

Edited by Stormphoenix42

I have not been on the forums lately sorry yall. BUT just giving another reminder that mingo time is close :) i will be messaging people next week to let them know we are a week out, then once more on the 26th. Don't worry if you miss one day, we'll have all weekend to do the massbreed. Happy wall making!

I'm on the list, aren't I?  If not, please put my name down.   My collection isn't the biggest, but it's substantial, nonetheless.  I know we are going to have a great wall.  :D

1 hour ago, Stormcaller said:

I'm on the list, aren't I?  If not, please put my name down.   My collection isn't the biggest, but it's substantial, nonetheless.  I know we are going to have a great wall.  :D

You are now! Will be sending mail on Friday. Just been slow due to health issues lately.

I can contribute to this using the very inrbed PBs I was working on back in 2013 (when I last played)