Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is from the AP, influenced male to continue a checker if desired. 
I hope your partner enjoys the baby, @dracornithologist! The Abandon Page used to make me a tiny bit sad too, but now I breed to it intentionally a lot because I know people like to search it for interesting dragons/lineages ^^

Edited by zippuzzle

6 minutes ago, zippuzzle said:

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is from the AP, influenced male to continue a checker if desired.

My partner claimed the hatchling - they don't have a forum account, but they said thank you! (They mostly only take from the abandoned page because they got sad when they learned about it 😅, but they are trying to get more Teleports to be able to rehome the eggs and hatchlings they foster) 

15 hours ago, dracornithologist said:

They mostly only take from the abandoned page because they got sad when they learned about it 😅

Aww that’s so sweet! When I first joined I was sad about the AP too, now I kinda just think about it as a way to give lower time eggs to other players. I can breed some magi for them! I also didn’t have a forum account for a while after I joined either. I was a bit nervous.

I attempted to breed my Aeons and they did not produce an egg :( will try again soon!

Edited by Eidos

Free to take!
Dropping:  thundersnow hatchling (From AP with 2 thundersnow parents)

Notes: thundersnow dragons are one of 6 dragons that have the “Adventure” BSA.  You probably wouldn’t consider this spoilers, but just in case you want to be surprised, I’ll link the description of the adventure BSA here.

Edited by Eidos

Free to take!
DroppingPurple Hatchling, influenced female
Notes: Fertility increases the likelihoods of a breeding pair producing an egg.

Edited by baoser

Hope I'm doing this right :]

Free to take!
Dropping:  Wasn't taken because I posted the link wrong it was a CB White dragon

Notes: White dragons have the BSA ward, which allows them to protect eggs from dying of sickness for 6 hours. Many more players will be online during the Halloween event. As a result, eggs could get sick easier due to the increased traffic to click sites. 

Edited by Cheesecake_Raccoon
Made a mistake on the link part

Free to take!
Dropping:  CB Red Hatchie, will be female!

Notes: Red Dragons can incubate eggs, allowing them to hatch a day sooner!

Hopefully I don't pull another faux pas like yesterday XD

edit: taken! 

Edited by Cheesecake_Raccoon
Taken

16 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Free to take!
Dropping:  CB Red Hatchie, will be female!

Notes: Red Dragons can incubate eggs, allowing them to hatch a day sooner!

Hopefully I don't pull another faux pas like yesterday XD

yoinked, thanks needed this (I’m definitely new scroll, don’t even have a single adult)

Free to take!
Dropping:  3G Blue Zyumorph Egg, 5d22h left (bred 10/19 at 7:08 DC Time according to action log). Collect all 6 colors to summon a sinomorph.

Notes: Even gen but with no pattern for breeds, collect all six colors to summon a sinomorph. Trying to free up some scroll space.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Edenello

On 10/19/2023 at 9:20 PM, Eidos said:

@FuecocoBoi09 Let us know if there are any dragons you want! We can try to put together a starter kit!

Bit late, but thanks for offering! I have been told that I need Purple and Pink dragons, so if someone can procure that, that would be great. When all my pre-existing dragons grow up, of course.

12 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Free to take!
Dropping:   

Pink pair (CB female + messy male) 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Bit late, but thanks for offering! I have been told that I need Purple and Pink dragons, so if someone can procure that, that would be great. When all my pre-existing dragons grow up, of course.

I'd be happy to send you a purple and/or a pink; once you've got space feel free to message me!

Free to take!
Dropping:  2G PB Magi (link) and a messy 6g Purple (link)

Notes: I'll likely be breeding only BSA dragons for here and things to send to the AP until the old Halloween breeds become available.

Edited by Edenello

13 minutes ago, Edenello said:

Free to take!
Dropping:  2G PB Magi egg (link) and a messy 6g Purple (link)

Notes: I'll likely be breeding only BSA dragons for here and things to send to the AP until the old Halloween breeds become available.

Pondering on the purple, i have max slots tho… should I abandon or trade my thunder snow? Looking for advice.

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

4 hours ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Pondering on the purple, i have max slots tho… should I abandon or trade my thunder snow? Looking for advice.

I can hold the purple for a few days if you'd like to grab it later, just let me know if you want it held and I can remake the teleport and send you a new link so it isn't taken. :)

edit: Offered egg just in case

Edited by Edenello