Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

On 9/18/2023 at 7:59 PM, zippuzzle said:

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is a 2G purebred, but I don't know the gender.

Grabbed the magi, thank you so much! : ) 

Free to take! 

Dropping: pink egg. will be male.   

Notes: pink dragons let you influence the sex of the egg. 

Edit: so sorry!!! somehow missed that these were for new players. I’ll be hanging around if anyone wants anything bred tho! 

Edited by alatus

On 9/17/2023 at 2:17 PM, Azoale said:

I would like to request a dragon!
Forum Username:  Azoale
Scroll Username:  Azoale
Link to Scroll:  https://dragcave.net/user/Azoale 
Message Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243318
Egg Ok? Yes!
Notes: Particularly looking for a red dragon to speed up the growing process, but I aim to collect them all eventually. Pink, purple, and aeon would also be helpful eventually to establish breeding pairs. Putting my current BSA dragons in a group here:  https://dragcave.net/group/244670-bsas

OFFER SENT —> Azoale: Purple Hatchling

Offer accepted. Enjoy!

Edited by Edenello

On 9/18/2023 at 9:17 PM, Jack_Lernaean said:

I would like to volunteer for the BSA Distribution Committee!

Forum Username: Jack_Lernaean

Dragoncave Username: Jack_Lernaean

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Jack_Lernaean

Notes :

I would like to help, but I don't like breeding. I don't mind catching BSA egg (from AP or cave) then hatch them before putting them here if that is alright?

Free to take!
Dropping: Shallow Water Dragon
Notes:

Shallow Waters have a Breed Specific Action called Splash. After using Splash 100 times, users can earn a Magikarp badge on their scroll.

Got this from AP, I hatch it because I know the pain of egglocked lol

Claim my hatchling!

Have to cancelled the trade because the hatchling is sick. Sorry, my bad. I have ER dragon and I accidentally put all my dragons instead choosing just the ER. Sorry. Will trade it again when it is healthy.

Edit because the hatchling no longer sick.

Free to take!

Notes:

Shallow Waters have a Breed Specific Action called Splash. After using Splash 100 times, users can earn a Magikarp badge on their scroll.

Got this from AP, I hatch it because I know the pain of egglocked lol.

Claim my hatchling!

Last edit :

I thought someone will be happy with chance to get Magikarp badge but I guess I was wrong. Nobody claim the hatchling lol. Oh well.

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Add link

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi Hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow users to gift/exchange. Grabbed from AP and influenced male should the recipient wish to build a checker lineage/stair or try their hand at a 3rd gen hybrid Shallow Water.

Edited by baoser

On 9/18/2023 at 6:23 PM, Edenello said:

Free to take!
Dropping: 
1x Magi Hatchling
Notes: Uninfluenced Magi hatchling from the AP. Had to drop the green due to scroll limits and to accept a gift; look for it in the AP later!

Magi: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Update: Magi has now gendered and is male, grows up in 20 hours if anyone still wants it! :) 

Gone! Enjoy!

Edited by Edenello

Anyone need a female green? Was hoping to get a breeding pair, hatchie gendered wrong. 

On 9/18/2023 at 11:48 PM, Jack_Lernaean said:

Have to cancelled the trade because the hatchling is sick. Sorry, my bad. I have ER dragon and I accidentally put all my dragons instead choosing just the ER. Sorry. Will trade it again when it is healthy.

Edit because the hatchling no longer sick.

Free to take!

Notes:

Got this from AP, I hatch it because I know the pain of egglocked lol.

Claim my hatchling!

Last edit :

I thought someone will be happy with chance to get Magikarp badge but I guess I was wrong. Nobody claim the hatchling lol. Oh well.

Hmm. I wonder if we just don’t have enough traffic yet.

Edited by Eidos

8 hours ago, Eidos said:

Anyone need a female green? Was hoping to get a breeding pair, hatchie gendered wrong. 

I wouldn't mind having a green! I feel you in trying to get a breeding pair; my fourth purple in a row gendered female yesterday 🫠

1 hour ago, dracornithologist said:

I wouldn't mind having a green! I feel you in trying to get a breeding pair; my fourth purple in a row gendered female yesterday 🫠

That happened to me with my market eclipse sonatas- saved enough shards to get 4, all but 1 female. I’ll dm you the green hatchie.

On 9/21/2023 at 11:06 AM, Eidos said:

Hmm. I wonder if we just don’t have enough traffic yet.

Probably.  Well, anyway. 

Free to take!
Dropping: Blue Zyu
Notes: 

If you collected one adult of each of the 6 different types of Zyumorphs, you can summon Sinomorph dragon!

Got this from AP.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Gone

Free to take!
Dropping: 3EG Purple Hatchling
Notes: Picked up from AP and hatched, influenced male

Purple dragons increase the likelihoods of an egg being produced when utilizing the breeding feature.

These hatchlings are all so wonderful! I wish I had room! But I hope they get homes soon! 🙂 Also as an update, I finally have my first trophy! It hasn't stopped me from pretty consistently being full, though 😅

Free to take!
Dropping: Vampire
Notes:

Vampire Dragon have Bite action allows them to create Vampire eggs from standard dragon eggs once every 31 days.

Freshly hatch, from my own Vampire Dragon.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Gone

10 hours ago, baoser said:

Free to take!
Dropping: 3EG Purple Hatchling
Notes: Picked up from AP and hatched, influenced male

Purple dragons increase the likelihoods of an egg being produced when utilizing the breeding feature.

I grabbed this (and updated the board) - thanks very much! I have very bad luck with getting any of my BSA's to gender male. I picked up a CB pink yesterday and fingers crossed it's a boy!

I picked up a pink that’s miraculously male if you wanna transfer it for influencing (he won’t be an adult for a while though) think there might be a thread for that too! Good luck!

8 hours ago, dracornithologist said:

I grabbed this (and updated the board) - thanks very much! I have very bad luck with getting any of my BSA's to gender male. I picked up a CB pink yesterday and fingers crossed it's a boy!

I have a pink hatchling at the moment. I'd be happy to trade it to you if you like, though it's not CB. 

20 hours ago, Eidos said:

I picked up a pink that’s miraculously male if you wanna transfer it for influencing (he won’t be an adult for a while though) think there might be a thread for that too! Good luck!

That would be amazing !  I'll message you!

16 hours ago, Azoale said:

I have a pink hatchling at the moment. I'd be happy to trade it to you if you like, though it's not CB. 

I don't want to take away from other new users who might be interested in a pink, as my CB one will be my second, and if I can successfully influence it, a breeding pair - but if you want to post it to the bulletin board, and no one claims it, I'd be very happy to!

̶F̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶!̶
̶D̶r̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶:̶ ̶Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶Z̶y̶u̶
̶N̶o̶t̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶
̶
̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶6̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶Z̶y̶u̶m̶o̶r̶p̶h̶s̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶n̶o̶m̶o̶r̶p̶h̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶!̶
̶
̶G̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶A̶P̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶C̶l̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶e̶g̶g̶s̶/̶h̶a̶t̶c̶h̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶!̶

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Gone

Free to take!
Dropping: Magma egg and another Magma egg!
Notes: Magmas are part of the Trio of Magma, Ice and Thunder that together can summon a Guardian of Nature. This was my attempt to create a nice base for a checker, but I got no Magis at all, even though they should be easier to get...anyways, I will attempt to get some mates as soon as I'm unlocked again