Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

Free to take!
Dropping: thunder
Notes: If you collect the entire trio (ice, magma, thunder) you can summon a Guardian of Nature.

Edited by Edenello

Yay! I took the thunder, it was the one I was missing!! I’ll try putting in a set of all 3 when it grows up! 

Dropping an Aeon Wyvern egg, free to take! 

Finally got my pair of Aeons to give an egg, woo!

Aeon Wyverns have the BSA Precognition, allowing you to see the gender of your dragon before it develops!

Edited by SheepWolfe

I would like to request a dragon!

Forum Username: angus420

Scroll Username: angus420

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/angus420

Message Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243753

Egg Ok? hatchling preferred, only one egg slot for the next ~6 hours but after that eggs are more than ok =)

Notes: would like to request a magi (or 2 to breed?) to teleport and a red to incubate please! messy is fine since im more focused on getting started with some bsas, thank you for the chance!

baoser → angus420: Magi [OFFERED ACCEPTED]

Edited by baoser
Offered → Accepted

OFFER SENT —> angus420: Magi Egg (precogs female)

24 minutes ago, baoser said:

baoser → angus420: Magi [OFFERED]

accepted offer, thank you!!

16 minutes ago, Edenello said:

OFFER SENT —> angus420: Magi Egg (precogs female)

accepting in ~3 hours when an egg spot frees up, thank you!!

only needing a red dragon for incubating now, hatchies can be accepted immediately and i can accept an egg ~3 hours at the same time as above ^^

Dropping another Red Dragon Egg to help out for the seasonal event!

Red dragons have the BSA incubate which will remove one day from the timer of an egg, enabling it to hatch faster.

Wish I got more, but my reds are being stubborn 😕

Edited by SheepWolfe

Well I always forget to use it but I'm going to need some Fertility, my dragons have been a bit reluctant these days...

Forum Username: Lychnis
Scroll Username: Lychnis
Link to Scroll: Here
Message Link: Message Me!

Egg Ok? I can take either an egg or a hatchling in around 1 hour

edit: Spot freed!

Notes: One purple dragon, plea se :)

Edited by Lychnis

1 hour ago, Edenello said:

OFFER SENT —> Lychnis: Purple egg

OFFER ACCEPTED!

thank you!

Free to take!
Dropping: White Dragon hatchling
Notes: White Dragons give the Ward BSA which helps protect your eggs if/when they are sick. This hatchling is a 2G purebred.

Edited by zippuzzle
was taken

Forum Username: Mafelis
Scroll Username: Mafelis
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Mafelis
Message Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243821

Egg Ok? yes, but I only have 1 slot available rn

Notes: mainly looking for reds (would love a pair, but I'm happy with anything), will also take pinks or aeons or anything else (not entirely familiar with other BSA dragons)

Edited by Mafelis

Hello all! I would like to make a quick announcement on the thread. 

There has been a change in the thread rules! Due to repeated missed pick up times for requested hatchies, they will no longer be able to be requested.

Of course, Breeders can still gift hatchies if they want to, and you can still drop them off! We want to make sure our breeders are able to enjoy their experience and not have to keep gifts on their scroll past the 24 hour pickup window.

Happy Holidays!

20 minutes ago, Eidos said:

Hello all! I would like to make a quick announcement on the thread. 

There has been a change in the thread rules! Due to repeated missed pick up times for requested hatchies, they will no longer be able to be requested.

Of course, Breeders can still gift hatchies if they want to, and you can still drop them off! We want to make sure our breeders are able to enjoy their experience and not have to keep gifts on their scroll past the 24 hour pickup window.

Happy Holidays!

Does this apply retroactively to requests that have already been made, or is it only for any new requests going forward? I just got some extra space and will hatch the requested hatchies if possible for previously-made requests.

11 hours ago, Edenello said:

Does this apply retroactively to requests that have already been made, or is it only for any new requests going forward? I just got some extra space and will hatch the requested hatchies if possible for previously-made requests.

No, it should not apply retroactively. You can absolutely gift hatchies if you want to,  just not ask for them as a gift, as the rule is simply supposed to be helpful for the breeders and gifters so they do not have to worry about keeping slots full. 

Edited by Eidos