Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is messy, I hatched it from the AP. I don't know the gender.

Enjoy @dracornithologist ❤️

Edited by zippuzzle

This is not very good at all, but I thought I'd contribute a little banner for committee members who have signed up to distribute eggs! 

BSAbuttonseconddraft.gif.1ae94475981e527bcb0ee87ee762f6f4.gif

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/192005-bsa-distribution-committee/][img=https://imgur.com/By1oKAV][/url]

Also, I've been poking my guys all day, waiting for my first Magi to grow up and the second to hatch! I'll leave the one above up for a while to see if anyone else wants to grab it, as I'll fingers crossed have a breeding pair soon. And a breeding pair of purples as well! Very exciting!

Looks good! I kind of want to try my hand at a banner but I'm not great at art, maybe I can figure out how to pixel art since I used to do minecraft skins and try one this weekend?

Also, if anyone needs a CB magi let me know. Grabby hands picked up another unneeded egg while hunting again. I plan on keeping it unless it's requested since my other magi gendered wrong but I desperately need some egg space. :) 

On 9/13/2023 at 8:02 PM, zippuzzle said:

Free to take!
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is messy, I hatched it from the AP. I don't know the gender.

^ this one is still available, so don't be shy if you're looking for one of these ^^

Free to take!
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one could potentially be a spiral/line lineage, but I don't know the gender.

Banners and pixel art are tricky, I like the way that came out @dracornithologist, and I really love the idea of using the Magi teleporting the egg!

Edited by zippuzzle

I appreciate it, y'all! I'm definitely hoping to work on getting better at pixel art!

58 minutes ago, zippuzzle said:

^ this one is still available, so don't be shy if you're looking for one of these ^^

Since it stayed up overnight, I grabbed the first hatchling you posted and updated the bulletin board! Thanks again! ^_^

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi Hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow users to gift/exchange. Grabbed from AP and influenced male should the recipient wish to build a checker lineage/stair.

Edited by baoser

Free to take!
Dropping: Purple Egg Purple_egg.gif
Notes: 4G and slightly messy. Good for Fertility, which can be used to increase the chances of your dragons producing an egg.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Expired link, hatchie being offered to waitlist.

Edited by Edenello
Hatched

Free to take!
Dropping: Bolt Hatchling image.gif.29e966554fc0ca7278dd16b014721554.gif
Notes: 3G checker from Bolt  x Almerald . I don’t know if it will gender right. Bolt dragons have the shock BSA which will delay a hatchling from growing up. Can be useful for trading.

Claim my hatchling!

Edited by blinkdog

1 hour ago, Eidos said:

Free to take!
Dropping: White Dragon Hatchling
Notes: 
 From the AP. White dragons have the BSA ward, which protects eggs from dying of sickeness.

nabbed this 😶

I would like to request a dragon!
Forum Username:  Azoale
Scroll Username:  Azoale
Link to Scroll:  https://dragcave.net/user/Azoale 
Message Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243318
Egg Ok? Yes! (If I'm not egglocked at the time, though I may be willing to abandon an egg in that case)
Notes: Seeking Red Dragons - now that I've been hunting for caveborn eggs Incubate has been very useful.

Putting my current BSA dragons in a group here:  https://dragcave.net/group/244670-bsas

Edited by Azoale
Updated notes section

I would like to volunteer for the BSA Distribution Committee!

Forum Username: Jack_Lernaean

Dragoncave Username: Jack_Lernaean

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Jack_Lernaean

Notes :

I would like to help, but I don't like breeding. I don't mind catching BSA egg (from AP or cave) then hatch them before putting them here if that is alright?

Free to take!
Dropping: Shallow Water Dragon
Notes:

Shallow Waters have a Breed Specific Action called Splash. After using Splash 100 times, users can earn a Magikarp badge on their scroll.

Got this from AP, I hatch it because I know the pain of egglocked lol

Claim my hatchling!

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Add

Forum Username: meeps114

Dragoncave Username: meeps114

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/meeps114

Notes :

I'm happy to breed anything for people. I breed BSAs to the AP on a regular basis as well. I'm happy for them to go to a good home from this thread!

Free to take!

Dropping: Red egg

Notes: 3g even gen with named parents

Edited by meeps114

1 hour ago, Jack_Lernaean said:

Forum Username: Jack_Lernaean

Dragoncave Username: Jack_Lernaean

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Jack_Lernaean

Notes :

I would like to help, but I don't like breeding. I don't mind catching BSA egg (from AP or cave) then hatch them before putting them here if that is alright?

Free to take!
Dropping: Shallow Water Dragon
Notes:

Shallow Waters have a Breed Specific Action called Splash. After using Splash 100 times, users can earn a Magikarp badge on their scroll.

Got this from AP, I hatch it because I know the pain of egglocked lol

Claim my hatchling!

1 hour ago, meeps114 said:

Forum Username: meeps114

Dragoncave Username: meeps114

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/meeps114

Notes :

I'm happy to breed anything for people. I breed BSAs to the AP on a regular basis as well. I'm happy for them to go to a good home from this thread!

Free to take!

Dropping: Red egg

Notes: 3g even gen with named parents

Hooray! Thanks so much! I will add you to the list! Do whatever you would like to help! If you like breeding, have fun with that! If you don’t, that’s ok too!

21 hours ago, Azoale said:

Forum Username:  Azoale
Scroll Username:  Azoale
Link to Scroll:  https://dragcave.net/user/Azoale 
Message Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243318
Egg Ok? Yes!
Notes: Particularly looking for a red dragon to speed up the growing process, but I aim to collect them all eventually. Pink, purple, and aeon would also be helpful eventually to establish breeding pairs. Putting my current BSA dragons in a group here:  https://dragcave.net/group/244670-bsas

I claimed this one, btw

Someone has dropped a red egg so you can take it if you like, or take once it hatches if egglocked, as long as it is within 24 hours. If you are egglocked I can try to get you a hatchie!

Edited by Eidos

2 hours ago, Eidos said:

Someone has dropped a red egg so you can take it if you like, or take once it hatches if egglocked, as long as it is within 24 hours. If you are egglocked I can try to get you a hatchie!

I saw the drop but I guess I was too late, looks like somebody else has already nabbed it. I'm locked for a couple of hours but I'll try to remember to leave some space afterwards if you have an egg or a hatchie for me though!

On 9/11/2023 at 6:22 PM, dracornithologist said:

I would like to request (a) BSA Dragon(s)!

Requested Dragons marked by asterisks and bold below: pink, purple, red

Forum Username: dracornithologist
Scroll Username: dracornithologist
Link to Scroll: Scroll
Message Link: PM

Notes: I'm loosely trying to start a lyrical lineage, so I'm focusing on pinks, purples, and reds right now! But also, I'd be happy to accept any, especially hatchlings, as I'm often egglocked. Currently egglocked, will update when I am able to accept!

OFFER SENT —> dracornithologist: Purple Hatchling

(Also working on hatching a magi and a green to offer here from the AP, may post the updated free offer here to avoid double posting)

OFFER ACCEPTED Edenello-->dracornithologist: Purple Hatchling

Thank you so much!

And as an update, I've updated my list in my original post to reflect the progress I've made - if one of my current purple hatchlings genders male, I'll have a breeding pair! I have a breeding pair of oranges and I'm going to try to increase my orange count so that I can teleport more at once and contribute to distribution. I have one red, one pink, and one white. I'm close to 50 dragons, so I'll have a higher capacity before being egglocked!

2 hours ago, Azoale said:

I saw the drop but I guess I was too late, looks like somebody else has already nabbed it. I'm locked for a couple of hours but I'll try to remember to leave some space afterwards if you have an egg or a hatchie for me though!

I can try to breed a Red for you if you like! I’ll say the request was accepted once I can get my reds to have an egg 

Grabbed an egg from the AP for you because all my Reds available are male- going to hatch it in case you are egglocked. Will DM you the transfer link!

2 hours ago, Azoale said:

OFFER SENT —> Requester’s Name: Azoale Requested Breed: Red

Gone!

Free to take!
Dropping: 
1x Magi Hatchling, 1x Green Hatchling
Notes: Uninfluenced Magi hatchling from the AP. Had to drop the green due to scroll limits and to accept a gift; look for it in the AP later!

Magi: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Green: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Edenello
Gone!

3 hours ago, Eidos said:

Grabbed an egg from the AP for you because all my Reds available are male- going to hatch it in case you are egglocked. Will DM you the transfer link!

OFFER SENT —> Requester’s Name: Azoale Requested Breed: Red

OFFER ACCEPTED Eidos-->Azoale: Red Hatchling

Thank you!

Free to take!
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is a 2G purebred, but I don't know the gender.

Enjoy @alatus

Edited by zippuzzle

I wasn't sure if I should update my old form or post a new one for this since my old form is on a previous page.

Forum Username: Edenello
Scroll Username: Edenello
Link to Scroll: Here
Message Link: Here

Egg Ok? Yes

Notes: Looking for any 2 Aeons any 1 aeon so that I can have a breeding pair, preferably unrelated to prevent inbreeding so I can breed for new players later. I will do my best to keep at least two egg slots open this week or have a few eggs I can abandon if needed. Completely understandable if this request takes a while to fill. I currently have influences if needed to ensure that eggs gender correctly.

Update: Obtained one CB aeon from trading, still looking for a second.

Update: Aeons obtained through trading and gifts, no longer accepting.

Edited by Edenello
updated form