Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

Time for some new eggs! These little ones are almost about to hatch as well!

Free to take!
Dropping: Ice Dragon Egg, Aeon Dragon Egg
Notes: Aeon Dragons have the BSA Precognition, which allows you to know what gender your dragon will grow up to be. Ice Dragon have the BSA summon. If you want spoilers, you can check out the article linked in the top post!

8 minutes ago, Eidos said:

Time for some new eggs! These little ones are almost about to hatch as well!

Free to take!
Dropping: Ice Dragon Egg, Aeon Dragon Egg
Notes: Aeon Dragons have the BSA Precognition, which allows you to know what gender your dragon will grow up to be. Ice Dragon have the BSA summon. If you want spoilers, you can check out the article linked in the top post!

Took the Aeon, thank you!

I've been trying to find one for a little while but I never had a space when someone offered here ^^

Red dragon egg! 2g PB, pre-incubated to get it to hatch just a lil faster for ya!

finally got enough red dragons for a decent breeding stock, had some difficulty getting it going but finally got my first egg!

Edited by SheepWolfe

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is messy, I hatched it from the AP, it has gendered Male and should grow up sometime tomorrow.

Free to take!
Dropping: Vampire hatchling
Notes: Vampire dragons have the Bite BSA, which is how they reproduce. A Vampire can use Bite on an egg approximately once a month, which gives a chance to turn the egg into a Vampire. However, it can also kill the egg, or cause the egg to be auto-abandoned, so Bite responsibly. This one has gendered Female and should grow up sometime tomorrow.

Edited by zippuzzle

Free to take!
Dropping: Magi hatchling
Notes: Magi dragons have the Teleport BSA, which will allow you to create trades with other players. This one is messy, I hatched it from the AP, it has not yet gendered.

Free to take!
Dropping: Purple hatchling
Notes: Purple dragons have the Fertility BSA, which will increase the odds of getting an egg from a breeding pair but it does not guarantee it. It also reduces the chances of permanent refusals but does not guarantee it and my luck has been horrible in the past lol This one is 2G but has not gendered yet and may possibly not match the parent for a checker, but could still be a cute EG pattern or a spiral.

Edited by zippuzzle