Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

Free to take!
Dropping: : Bolt hatchling
Notes: Stun BSA Gone. Enjoy!

Edited by missy_

I would like to request a dragon!
Forum Username: Edenello
Scroll Username: Edenello
Link to Scroll: Scroll
Message Link: Messages

Notes: Zyumorph_forest_egg.png I'm looking for a white zyumorph, preferably as an egg so I can influence it female. Any lineage is fine; it's the only color I am missing. Will keep a slot open for it once my eggs hatch in ~1 hour. Thanks! :D 

Also wanted to double check since I didn't see it in the rules; are there any limits on how many of a type of dragon you can have before you are no longer able to request/grab them? I'm usually looking for reds and pinks but feel bad taking them since I have more than 10 of each and would prefer they go to players who need them.

Edited by Edenello

There is technically a limit if you have more than 10 on requests, but to be honest we do not get a whole lot of them right now, so it should be fine unless requests really pick up.

My white Zyu should be available for breeding in 2 more days, so if nobody picks up your request in that time I will see if he’ll cooperate!

I would like to volunteer for the BSA Distribution Committee!

Forum Username: Deathkiss

Dragoncave Username: Deathkiss

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Private Message: Message link

BSA Distribution Committee Group: Group

I just found out about this, and I'd love to help people get the BSAs they don't already have :)

also, 

OFFER SENT —> Edenello: White Zyu

3 minutes ago, DeathKiss said:

I just found out about this, and I'd love to help people get the BSAs they don't already have :)

also, 

OFFER SENT —> Edenello: White Zyu

Received, thank you so much! :D

I would like to request a dragon!
Forum Username: LuckyDinosauur101
Scroll Username: LuckyDinpsauur101
Link to Scroll:

Here
Message Link: 

And here

Notes:

Looking for Red Dragon eggs! Preferably hatchlings to be honest, I’m just about always egg-locked as a newer user ^^; But my next egg will hatch in 3h, and the next is in 8h if hatchlings aren’t available.

EDIT: Idk how to cross it out but I think I’m good, I have a breeding pair now! Thank you very much to those who donated :]

Edited by LuckyDinosauur101

Free to take!

Bolt hatchling Gone. Enjoy!

Edited by missy_

I don’t know if I need to officially volunteer, but I have an egg I snatched for the sole purpose of this thread :]

Free to Take!

CB pink egg

Claimed!

Edited by LuckyDinosauur101

On 1/29/2024 at 9:33 AM, LuckyDinosauur101 said:

I don’t know if I need to officially volunteer, but I have an egg I snatched for the sole purpose of this thread :]

Free to Take!

CB pink egg

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You can fill the form if you want to but I have see some people drop egg/hatchling without filling form so up to you.

Free to take!
Dropping: Pink (Eggs)
Notes: 

Pink have BSA Influence. Got both from same biome (Volcano) so they are twins? Grab both or just one up to you I just make 2 trade for convenience.

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Gone

If you don’t want to be a breeder but still want to drop eggs from time to time, you definitely don’t have to fill out the form! 

Free to take!
Dropping: Bred Thunder egg
Notes: Summon BSA (to summon a Guardian of Nature)

Edited by missy_