Eidos

BSA Distribution Committee- Helping New Scrolls Get BSAs!

OFFER SENT —> Mafelis: Red egg (precogs female) (Accepted)

Working on filling some requests over the next week or so; since holiday eggs are still floating about I'm willing to hold onto eggs until they hatch so that people can pick them up at their convenience. :)

update (phone won't let me fix the formatting):

OFFER SENT —> FuecocoBoi09: Red hatchie (Accepted)

Edited by Edenello

Hey, folks! 

Just wanted to let y'all know there will be a BSA massbreed this weekend, from Friday Jan. 5 to Sunday Jan. 7. Feel free to join us! :)

24 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Seems a bit empty here, hopefully that'll change with the massbreed. Here's my offering :)

Free to take!
Dropping: Male Ice Hatchie (2G): https://dragcave.net/teleport/74c5d64868ae9ad5fa5a87ef50db98a7
Notes: If you get an ice, magma and thunder you can try (!) To summon a Guardian of Nature egg!

took this fella, my first of the trio!! =D thanks so much!!

Free to take!
Dropping: Hatchling (Hooded Murkling; Astralophyne; Thundersnow; Pyrrhichios)
Notes: Take this brave adventurer with you on journey to defeat the Scourgekeeper dragon!

Hunt and hatch all 4 myself. All CB. 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit :

Wow that is fast. Gone in 4 minutes.

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Gone

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Sorry for seeing this so late! Take good care of the blue little guy please

Free to take!
Dropping Hatchie pack! 

CB Male Red Hatchie. Will grow up ASAP 

dw, hes found a good home with me! his first breeding failed but i want to pass an ice egg from him to another newbie here once hes successful =D

also took this red fella, thank you again! you werent joking he grew up immediately XD the reds i have havent been breeding, so hopefully he can help me get some more incubating friends =)

13 minutes ago, Jack_Lernaean said:

Free to take!
Dropping: Pink (hatchling)
Notes: Pink can influence your egg's gender.

Hunt and hatch it myself. CB. Not influenced.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Snagged; thank you!

Free to take!
Dropping: Thundersnow 
Notes: Adventure BSA

On 1/15/2024 at 1:37 AM, angus420 said:

dw, hes found a good home with me! his first breeding failed but i want to pass an ice egg from him to another newbie here once hes successful =D

also took this red fella, thank you again! you werent joking he grew up immediately XD the reds i have havent been breeding, so hopefully he can help me get some more incubating friends =)

Cheesecake_Raccoon delivering insta grow hatchies since yesterday B) I'll call it CheeseyGrow. And it's very sweet that you're planning on passing an egg from the blue lil guy! Heads out though, they're realllly adamant about not laying eggs. 

(Reds as well)

Also, these are still available.

Free to take!
Dropping: CB purple & green hatchie 

Purple hatchling

Green Hatchling

Notes: Purples have  fertility BSA which ups chance of a successful breeding attempt. 

Greens have the Earthquake BSA, required to acquire some variations of dragons. However, earthquake can kill eggs when used. Be careful. 

Edited by Cheesecake_Raccoon

7 hours ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Cheesecake_Raccoon delivering insta grow hatchies since yesterday B) I'll call it CheeseyGrow. And it's very sweet that you're planning on passing an egg from the blue lil guy! Heads out though, they're realllly adamant about not laying eggs. 

(Reds as well)

Also, these are still available.

Free to take!
Dropping: CB purple & green hatchie 

Purple hatchling

Green Hatchling

Notes: Purples have  fertility BSA which ups chance of a successful breeding attempt. 

Greens have the Earthquake BSA, required to acquire some variations of dragons. However, earthquake can kill eggs when used. Be careful. 

I didn’t know if it was required to inform the people on this thread if you took an egg/hatchling, but I’ll do it now- 

Snatched your purple and magi hatchling from earlier, thank you for gifting them! I don’t have much to offer right now, but I hopefully will one day!

Free to take!

Dropping: ap time ice egg

Notes: using a trio of ice, magma and thunder adults gives you a chance at summoning a guardian of nature egg! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

sorry idk how to make it blue on mobile, just copying didnt work :wacko: 

Edited by angus420
taken, enjoy!

2 hours ago, Eidos said:

Time for some eggs with fun lineages! 

Free to take!
Dropping: Red Egg, Pink Egg, Pink Hatchling, White Egg

Red Dragons can incubate (speed up) eggs.

Pink Dragons can influence the gender of an egg.

White Dragons protect eggs from sickness.

Took the pink hatchling, thank you so much!! I really needed one

Free to take!
Dropping:  White hatchling
Notes: It's a purebred 3rd generation stairstep, influenced female, so you can continue the stair by breeding it with a CB (caveborn) White male. Gone. Enjoy!

Edited by missy_

Free to take!
Dropping: : White hatchling
Notes: Ward BSA 

Gone, enjoy!

Edited by missy_