PokeCat

ANSWERED:The Traveling Rooster

59 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I do think this is a cute idea although I am not sure about breeding.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the breeding part either. Firstly because I just don't like the idea of more exclusive creatures, secondly because I think it makes this whole Traveling Rooster thing less likely to happen!

Personally, the silly traveling rooster sounds like fun and it's an adorable idea to add a rooster that's just wandering around scrolls. 100% would treasure the Got Clucky badge. Support!

I support! [removed] I want a "Get Clucky" badge now. 🤩

Edited by Kaini

Just popping in to add that I still support this even if nothing comes of the rooster visit at all.

What if

And just hear me out here

What if they're the same rooster.

Anyway I voted in favor and this will stay. :)

Edited by Kaini

Thread reopened.

Anyway I think this is a cute idea. I'd like to see the rooster come around, and think it's a cute idea to have the only one being TJ's. Maybe there could be an option to breed it with one of your chickens while it is around in the visit window.

Edited by Kaini

1 hour ago, Kaini said:

Anyway I think this is a cute idea. I'd like to see the rooster come around, and think it's a cute idea to have the only one being TJ's. Maybe there could be an option to breed it with one of your chickens while it is around in the visit window.

I am so onboard with this!

So cute!! Just a lil guy!! I'm a big fan of this idea :D

Also "Get Clucky" is such a clever pun omg!

This is an extremely cute idea, and I'm all for it.

Brings to mind the days of when your zombies would wander around.  Just a random zombie in a random spot on a random page on your scroll from where you last saw them, a little pop-up surprise, but a visiting chicken would score a negative on the terrifying implications vs. wandering zombies 😹

Full support.

Edited by Sunrunner

Full support! I love this idea, especially if we get a badge from the visit ^^

(The name “Travelling Rooster” conjured up a picture of a rooster carrying that bag on stick (idk if that has a name?) over his shoulder/wing. It made me giggle, and now the picture is just stuck here)

8 hours ago, Pliskin said:

rooster carrying that bag on stick (idk if that has a name?) over his shoulder/wing.

That would be called bindle. :3

But I do agree this is a cute idea ^^ Breeding, in case it happens, should be optional of course.

Strong YES from me! Sounds cute, and I'm sure my hen get lonely sometimes and could use a guy friend.  ^_^

I love this! I've played a game where a random animal showed up in my game space, and it was hilarious and adorable. The badge is a nice bonus, and being able to get an egg just tosses me firmly into the "could we have this right now please?" camp. XD 

12 hours ago, Bialy said:

Strong NO support. 

Why ? I get indifference, but this is one that would be totally easy simply to ignore. (I am on the fence, myself.)

44 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why ? I get indifference, but this is one that would be totally easy simply to ignore. (I am on the fence, myself.)

There was quite a bit of... strange discourse regarding this idea that I do not believe we are to discuss. It's the reason the thread was locked. The individual you're replying to was the one that started the discourse in question. If you want I can explain in more detail but that would have to be in DMs.

On 8/3/2023 at 9:27 AM, Moonlightelf said:

Thank you! ^^

On 8/3/2023 at 9:27 AM, Moonlightelf said:

But I do agree this is a cute idea ^^ Breeding, in case it happens, should be optional of course.

Are they bindles? I always called ‘em rucksacks haha! Would be funny to see that on the sprite regardless

29 minutes ago, The_Luncheon_Mother said:

Are they bindles? I always called ‘em rucksacks

Bindle definition: a bundle, usually of bedding and other possessions, carried by a hobo.

A rucksack is more like a backpack.

Either way, as you say, it would be a cute detail.

Ooh Support 100%

I love a goofy little mechanic, whether it's just a visit or whether it produces a scroll-locked chicken egg for the lulz, would love this in any form.

I love cute idea! But if it's an egg with special lineage I'm not sure if people feel dissatisfied like prize. Badge had the same problem but I think people not expected to get all of them, might be better.