purplehaze

New -- 100-Day Breeding Challenge 2023 - Ending September 7!

Whelp, my last attempt was a refusal, so I'm calling this lineage at 11! Going to get them all named up and sorted, since there were a couple different branches along the way. I'll post when that is done, and also with some options for prizes I can breed. 

Thanks so much for hosting this, purplehaze! I'm glad I was able to participate!

I have listed all the prizes offered so far on the front page (4th post).

If you have not yet posted what you will offer, please try to do that before the end of the challenge.

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated this year. It has been fun watching your lineages grow.

23 minutes ago, trystan said:

(i have it on my calendar to remind you about this in april of next year!)

Thank you so much. ❤️I am hoping we can do a 20 Week next year!

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:
27 minutes ago, trystan said:

(i have it on my calendar to remind you about this in april of next year!)

Thank you so much. ❤️I am hoping we can do a 20 Week next year!

you're quite welcome.

now i need to plot another lineage.... XD

1 hour ago, trystan said:

now i need to plot another lineage.... XD

Well, you have some time to think. ;)

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, you have some time to think. ;)

yes.  yes i do. XD

I would like to offer a prize!

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: I made a group to narrow it down to my best. I can breed siblings to my 3rd/4th gen Prizes/Thuweds, or I can breed my 2nd/3rd Gen Salt/Thuwed pairs. I also have some CB metallics, and an upside down Mint, that I would be happy to try to pair with your choice of partner (if I have it). I also included my Tiny Rainbow project, if you'd like an egg from that, since my challenge project isn't 'finished' yet (only 8 more letters though!).

Last breeding gave the wrong breed of egg, so I end at 12 gens.

I would like to offer a prize!

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: Honestly, I don't have anything that "high value" but I am willing to breed anything on my scroll. I only just got my platinum trophy, but that's still a lot of dragons, so: of interest may be a 2g Scourgekin (from M or F Scourgekeeper), 2g Statkin (from M Stat), a stair step/spiral prize (4th-6th gen) from any of this group (I am willing to keep going until a prize is bred, if the other person is willing to wait), or 4th or 5th gen SAltkin (one of them is a Thuwed, as well)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): future Vega

What Gen are you on now?: 21

also, i plan on taking this lineage out like i did last year.  probably to 51G, like i did last year too.

would like to offer a prize!

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: I can offer a breeding to my silver tinsel male, you can choose whatever mate from my scroll (I can't promise what he'll throw though). I also have 2nd gen Thuweds (purple, deepsea) I can breed either together or in stairs. CB metals (you choose mate) or 2nd gen hybrids. I dunno. I don't know what people want anymore as I'm lame and don't talk to people.

Oh man, my first unsuccessful breeding on the last day of the challenge!

Screenshot_20230907_135654.thumb.jpg.1e17638b0ab6a3e00f3c406e5a73ad09.jpg

This was so much fun. Thanks again, purplehaze! Looking forward to next year already.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

2 hours ago, zippuzzle said:

I love the name, haha!

I hadn't actually decided to call him that - but now I will !

I'm a little slow but will try to get the final standings up later today. I don't think much has changed. If there is anyone who did last-minute breeding yesterday and didn't post it this is your last chance!

If you haven't already, please post what you will offer as a prize. You need to give a prize to get a prize and I want everyone who participated to get a prize!

Edited by purplehaze

That was fun. I still need to change color of 3 Pyropellis wyverns to make the right color scheme, but I already like how my lineage looks. 🥰 And there's a ton of cool lineages here. Amazing challenge, I love it!

would like to offer a prize! 

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred:

1. I have a male bronze Shimmerscale - System Lord  Yu - and can breed a 2 gen shiny with any mate, including Staterae and metals.

2. I can breed a sibling to any final offspring of my lineage projects: My lines - Final (including Staterae, but this one can take ages to breed).

3. I can make a CB Neglected dragon.

4. Also I can breed anything else on my scroll. Some pairings can take really long to produce the right egg though.

I have posted the final standings.

Looks like the top 3 winners are trystan, BringsTheSnow, and LadyMadonna.

Congratulations!

I have a busy weekend ahead and so will not attempt to deal with prizes until Monday or Tuesday.

@eurypterids it looks like you are the only one who actually stayed with the challenge to the end who has not offered a prize yet. It isn't too late to get in on the action, as I won't draw prizes for a few more days.

Edited by purplehaze

oh yay!

thanks for hosting this, purple!

so i've decided to just go two more gens, so that the future Tristan will (a) only be a 23G and not another 51G and (b) mess up the lineage pattern by being a boy.  (but that also means i could breed him with Trystan, and their 52G egg will NOT be inbred. XD.  or i could breed him with the 23G from last time, who was a girl, so this 23G egg should be a boy anyway :P)

but also this way i have my plans already started for next year XD 

Edited by trystan

Oh sorry!! It slipped my mind.

I would like to offer a prize! 

Lineage Link to Egg:

OR 

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred:

I can breed 2g/EG hybrids here, https://dragcave.net/group/244074-hybrids

Some prizes of varying lineage, https://dragcave.net/group/244080-prizes

A kid from this 4G lineage, https://dragcave.net/lineage/0pavL

A kid from any gen of my challenge lineage, https://dragcave.net/group/234992-100-day-breeding-challenge

I also have one CB gold (https://dragcave.net/lineage/9Uh5R)

and one CB silver (https://dragcave.net/view/DJxj2), both female I could breed with whatever for a 2G. 

Ill just drop my scroll as well, https://dragcave.net/user/Lamniformes

Im open to breeding anything on my scroll but those are the things I could think of that might potentially be of value to others..! 

I hope that's okay and not too disorganized >_<'' I completely forgot, thank you for the reminder!!

1 hour ago, dracornithologist said:

I hope it's not off topic for me to comment (since I didn't participate) but this is so beautiful!

Thanks! Come and join us next year. ;)