Arcy

Let's Make Some Scents! Fragrance Day Massbreed

@Arcy I will be back again next year for sure! This was fun.

I know of at lease 2 other Black Tea collectors that you may or may not be able to persuade to participate next time. At least one of them massbreeds their Teas at other times.

Unless I take a break from playing again, I'll be happy to participate next year as well ^^

Seems like eggs from the 21st are in the AP by now. I grabbed a Tea just now, and I hope to grab some more scented eggs when I have a bit more room.

I'd meant to participate then completely forgot. If this becomes a yearly event I would like to be notified for next year if you're doing notifications ^^;

Maybe by then I can have some scented-named dragons to go with the breeds :D 

18 hours ago, gayrurumon said:

Seems like eggs from the 21st are in the AP by now. I grabbed a Tea just now, and I hope to grab some more scented eggs when I have a bit more room.

I'm seeing some of the Scents in the AP! :)   It's nice (and it breaks up the Xenos, which I get tired of seeing). :raptor:

added a ping list!

we had a lovely tea wall early in the day with hints of turpentine and sulfur, and I've been catching whiffs of various flowers and minerals since 💜

brimtea.png.5d5383d87e36a7606cbb34e6349db22a.png

@Arcy please add me to the ping list! :)

Arcy, I want to thank you for this cutie. It's a Brimstone from a Truffle x Brimstone and the Brimstone has such a cute code. ❤️

Also, thanks to @arenee1999 for this cute Mint Prizekin from an Upside Down Mint. :raptor:

1 hour ago, Arcy said:

added a ping list!

we had a lovely tea wall early in the day with hints of turpentine and sulfur, and I've been catching whiffs of various flowers and minerals since 💜

brimtea.png.5d5383d87e36a7606cbb34e6349db22a.png

OMG what a pretty wall. :wub:

Please add me to the ping list for next year, too!

Ohhh if we're doing this next year I would absolutely LOVE to be on the ping list ❤️  I can live in hope that my florets will be slightly more generous in the future (though with how my breeding project has gone, I can't say I'm that hopeful lol)

I just found this, and although it will take a while to be relevant - can I be added to the pinglist, too? I love this idea!

since players are getting adults... we have a new smell!

let's give a warm welcome to the incense dragons 💜

qOGTzhK.png  nVFOFU7.gif  kCI3aq8.png

Oh yeah, I immediately thought about this thread when it turned out that one of the new dragons is scent related :D

Love those new guys! Nice addition to our scented collection.

Edited by purplehaze

I will breed some as well! Love this idea. 

ooo this looks fun! May I be added to the ping list? I'll see what I can send out for the 21st :)