TJ09

2022-09-12 - Encyclopedia Update

The Dragon Encyclopedia has just received it's largest update in years! Check out the following changes:

• Filters on the main page. In addition to searching by breed name, you can use tags (similar to fertility and group creation) such as #fire, #wyvern, or #incomplete.
  • Dozens of breeds have been updated with new notes.
  • A new Creatures page describes the differences between dragons and drakes, wyverns and wyrms.
  • The Elements page has a new diagram showing off the symbols for each element and their relationships.

Enjoy!

oh this is awesome! Thank you! Sorting just got a lot easier.

Woo! And we finally get the silhouettes!!

Breeds with new entries(be aware that some on my acct may have been unlocked already due to many reasons so I may be missing some/overlapping with ones that were already present before this change): 

okay put in white so people don't get spoilers! 

Alcedines, amaltheans, Astralophyne, Blancblack, blazeback, bright-breasted, caligene, cloudplume, coral pygmy, elux lucis, false-headed hydras, florets(the new one, not the iris, i think the iris ones had an entry? if not go for it too ), gemshards, glowbacks, heartstealing, ribbon dancer, blizzard wizard, mistletoe, snow, pryanost, howlers, iridichi, jester, khusa, kohraki, lotaan, mariner, mirisia, mistra, monarch, moonstone, morphodrake, pargulus, pipio, pitfire, pseudo-wyvern, pyrrhichios, quonebb, sabertooth bull, sandwaste, serrati, sinii krai, sophrosyne, stratos, spotted teal, tatterdrake, temple wyrm, tercorn, thundersnow, tideweaver, tsunami, venturis, vermeil, wisteria, xol 

Edited by ylangylang

Oh, cool! And I was sure something was happening when I opened the site this morning and there were so many more users online than usually at that time. So this is why. 😸 Excited to start unlocking new information!

OHHH~ Time to check it out! 

Thank you TJ! and All the other artists!

I love the encyclopedia and already ran around and made sure it was completely filled- stoked about the search and ability to look for newly-incomplete entries! Now to go fill them out and learn all about them 😁

EDIT: Seems like the Sinomorph and Holiday 2020 are incorrectly showing up under the #incomplete category right now!

Sinomorph doesn't have any entries and I've unlocked everything for Holiday 2020, but they'll show up alongside everyone else in that tag.

Fixed! Awesome :D

Edited by Gathouria

Morphodrakes, Scripts, Shadow Walkers and Vremya Drakes are showing up as incomplete even though there's no more unlocks too

Edited by Chaos Rider

That's great! Does that mean search/filters is coming for scrolls too? pretty please