TJ09

2022-09-12 - Encyclopedia Update

This is very nice! thou I still wish the encyclopedia would registers the dragons I already had before the feature was created 😭

This is a pretty sweet update! Now to spend the next week or two digging through the wilderness to finish the encyclopedia! LOL! ❤️

On 9/13/2022 at 8:14 AM, Moranna said:

@alci You can type the breed name without the # into the filter box to filter by breed.  It will start filtering beginning with the second letter you type.

@Moranna I don't understand how to do that, my "Filter by" box only has a drop-down menu with a fixed number of options, I can't type anything into that menu?

3 hours ago, alci said:

@Moranna I don't understand how to do that, my "Filter by" box only has a drop-down menu with a fixed number of options, I can't type anything into that menu?

Are you looking at the Encyclopedia or your scroll? What you're describing sounds like the box on the scroll.

Exactly this. You need to click the account link on your scroll:

scroll.JPG.2b44536ca3ee810e2b43d69fd1edbc7b.JPG

Then click on Dragon Encyclopedia:

encyc.JPG.b8164edd5bfba5033e050f65c43ed830.JPG

And then you will get to the page with  this drop-down box:

breeds.JPG.a7637d47c07e68f1e13384ad53cef20a.JPG

On 10/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, UnicornMaiden said:

Are you looking at the Encyclopedia or your scroll? What you're describing sounds like the box on the scroll.

Right, seems like we're talking about two different things. What I said in my original post was that a search/filter option on the scroll is seriously missing.