purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

The lineage gets longer!

Proof: It's a Z !!!

Gen: 23!

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Ug, I fell out of breeding (and updating worse) so I'm nowhere near where I expected to be.  Nor, have I been updating my dragons here.  *sigh*  😛  However, I have finished with the main Halloween dragons I've been using as mates and can start back over!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): The dragon

What Gen are you on now?: 11th

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): The dragon

What Gen are you on now?: 12th

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): lucky 13

What Gen are you on now?: 13th

On 8/20/2022 at 4:36 PM, nerys said:

Nice one, fingers crossed it goes blue for you. 

nope, Lacey will be Red.

eh. it's fine. :) 

1 hour ago, Ytak said:

However, I have finished with the main Halloween dragons I've been using as mates and can start back over!

Your lineage is looking awesome! 👍

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): KEr77

What Gen are you on now?: 12

Progress again. :)

Sorry I didn't get standings done yesterday. I will try to get that done later today, but I have other more pressing things I must do first.

And standings have now been updated!

I am really loving all the lineages. It is fun to follow everyone's progress. :) You are all winners in my book!

I can't believe how close we are to the end of the challenge! I'm excited to see everyone's 'finished' lineages! ☺️ I've had another week of wrong egg, so no progress here~

On 8/7/2022 at 7:47 PM, purplehaze said:

Standings have been updated.

@galleri, @ginks123, @DraconicDetective are you still in the game? Haven't heard from you in a long time.

@stormydreams looks like you are still breeding, but haven't checked in for a long time, either.

yes! i just havent gotten a single pillow in many many many breeding attempts, so i haven't been saying much. i got busy with getting ready for school, but i'm still trying ^^; sorry for the late reply, i haven't opened the forum in a minute.

36 minutes ago, DraconicDetective said:

yes! i just havent gotten a single pillow in many many many breeding attempts, so i haven't been saying much. i got busy with getting ready for school, but i'm still trying ^^; sorry for the late reply, i haven't opened the forum in a minute.

Well, that is frustrating, but glad to know you are still with us. Have you tried bringing in a new mate to see if that changes your luck?

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: YTGBp

What Gen are you on now?: 6 (again)

my other 6gen egg died because i had gone out of town and forgotten to take care of dc before i left, and i haven't managed to get a pillow since, until. i logged into the forum today (its been a while!) and got a pillow ^^;

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, that is frustrating, but glad to know you are still with us. Have you tried bringing in a new mate to see if that changes your luck?

i hadn't, but i guess i didn't need to? i hadn't really thought of it, but. ill keep it in mind for next time something like this happens!

2 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

i hadn't, but i guess i didn't need to? i hadn't really thought of it, but. ill keep it in mind for next time something like this happens!

Glad you got your egg!

There is no guarantee that swapping mates would help, anyway. It's just something to try if you get stuck.

On 8/20/2022 at 1:16 PM, purplehaze said:

Understood that things happen.

If you want to keep going with your lineage and have the time, you can join those of us who have no chance of winning, but are still breeding our dragons. ;)

Sounds good! I may continue it when we get setup in our home. We are still waiting to close on it. 

35 minutes ago, galleri said:

when we get setup in our home. We are still waiting to close on it. 

oh congrats! :) we're also in the process of moving.  we have a lot of moving parts, and i don't want to say too much until we have a signed agreement to sell our current house in writing with a settlement date, and a hard settlement date to buy the new house all the way across the state.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): The egg

What Gen are you on now?: 14th

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Finally! :D

Yay! :D