purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

My May 1st Starter, A is For Ash, gendered correctly (pretty sure I influenced him but idr lol). Now he just needs to mature so we get this lineage a rollin'!

I just couldn't wait. :wub:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): z30Jk

What Gen are you on now?: 2

Edited by sleepymuggle

So it begins!!!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): RKI01

Just a little over 2 days still until I will be able to breed my first pair. Got a bit of a late start but since I already have many of the rest of my CBs it should be smoother sailing from there :) 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Eggy

DAMN I must have got up later than I thought on May 1 !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Eggie

Congrats to everyone on their successful first breedings!

I was not so lucky.

I got the wrong breed. :( Of course I knew that was going to happen at some point, but did it have to be the very first?

I'm so a little but not very sorry.... :D  (Bearing in mind my disasters of previous years I DID want to get a head start on you !)

That's pretty. I might start me a checker.....

51 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm so a little but not very sorry.... :D  (Bearing in mind my disasters of previous years I DID want to get a head start on you !)

Well, I don't think I will be the one you have to worry about this year. I am determined to stick to my original plan, because I really want to do that lineage, but it means I may have a lot of "misfires" along the way. :rolleyes:

I wanted a pipio egg but I decided to change it up when I got the avin. Thankfully I have next weeks pipio, but now I really need more. 
Time to hunt for the fuzzy little guys.

8 hours ago, mishhelle said:

Proof (link to egg's lineage): gidcA

8 hours ago, holycottoncandy said:

Proof (link to egg's lineage): bQnqy

8 hours ago, stormydreams said:

Proof (link to egg's lineage): RKI01

Hmmm! Getting new lineage ideas all over the place here! Love these 3 especially.

:')  I need to start breeding some pinks and reds... (yay! just found a Red in the cave!).   All my BSA's are used right now with the few I have..  

I keep seeing so many of these great-looking lines!  I'm trying not to get distracted and starting another.. (I remember someone was starting a galaxy one.. so cool! ..might need to do something with my Nebulas..)

:3 Can't wait for my lil one to finish growing  https://dragcave.net/view/ZdvSs  I'm still collecting more Wisterias though.  ^_^"

😭 was so excited to breed my starter that I didn't check my eggs and it autoabandoned 😭 will need to be smarter next week 😭

o.o' oh no!  I'm sorry that happened.  Wish there was a way to make the cooldown a lil faster.  Good warning for me though..

Edited by Aizaka

4 minutes ago, ravensunset said:

😭 was so excited to breed my starter that I didn't check my eggs and it autoabandoned 😭 will need to be smarter next week 😭

oh no! I'm sorry that happened. Good luck next week though!

Re-name the parents, quick ! "Please return to" and "ravensunset on forums."Someone may give it back - it worked for me more than once.

Thank you everyone yeah 😭 I renamed the parents, hopefully that gets noticed/I'll keep an eye out in case anyone re abandons it