AroaraAngelwolf

The Cursed

Alivia smiled sheepishly back at him before finishing eating her own meal a few minutes or so after he did, watching as he took the cart back out to the stairs again. When he came back and picked her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought her back to the bed.

~—•—~

Alivia smiled back at him a bit tiredly as she listened to everything he said a little while or so later, nodding a bit in agreement to his statement regarding him sending the ladies some chocolates as thanks. “Oh? I agree that it’s fun but I don’t think anyone has told me about it being so. I’d be fine with that as I quite like being spoiled by you. Okay and yes you have,” she said in reply to some of his other statements before moaning a bit when she felt him trace her lips with a finger along with trailing kisses over to her shoulder soon after that. “I’m glad that you’re mine as well,” she said in reply to another statement before nodding when told to sleep before he left the room to go check on dinner. She closed her eyes as soon she heard the door close, sleeping peacefully for a few extra minutes or so before the next meal would be brought up.

Quadir came back up after ten minutes with bath salts, a tray of easy finger foods and chocolate dipped berries and cherries that had the pit removed. He set the tray down, gathered some of the food items that was mostly fruit and veggies, echares and small finger tarts and brushed her hair gently. "Darling... Wake up. I'll draw a bath for you and change the sheets while you soak, but before that you should eat." He said taking a small folding tray and perched it over her legs once she sat up. He kissed the top of her head tenderly then went into the bathroom to run a bath for her, spreading in some relaxing salts and lavender oil into the water before adding some bubbles to the bath. Once it was ready and she was done eating he removed the tray and carried her to the tub after removing his robe, and softly set her in the tub. He then rinsed his hands from the soap, got a tray of food for himself and went back into the bathroom. He sat on a short three legged stool behind her. " Let me know when you want to wash your hair love. I'll do it for you, you just relax. "

Alivia woke up slightly when she smelled the chocolate covered fruits and other finger snacks, waking up more when she felt his fingers brush her hair away from her forehead as well as hearing what he said. She rubbed her eyes a bit before sitting up and covering her upper half with the blanket, starting to eat some of the snacks that were on the tray and then nodding in reply to what he said in regards to running her a bath. She ate all the snacks that were there before he came back out and picked her up, wrapping her arms around his neck as he brought her into the bathroom and before she was also set into the bathtub. She rested her head back against the tub’s edge and relaxed as he got some snacks for himself to enjoy and then said in reply when he came back and said what he did, “Okay will do.” She relaxed a bit longer in the water before saying as she tilted her head back to do so, “You can wash my hair now if you’d like.”

Quadir smiles softly and kisses her nose before wetting his hands and rubbing soap on them. He rubbed her scalp and detangled her hair gently before rinsing it then applied conditioner and let it sit before rinsing that from her scalp. Then he added hair oils to make it shine and very soft before letting that sit while he rubbed her shoulders and back. He had already finished his snacks. "You make me a very happy man. Forgive me for not joining you in the tub. Water would be everywhere if I did. " He coughed flushing scarlet. "I wasn't aware of how much libido I had until today. You need to relax and rest. I'll probably train into the night.." he coughed again embarrassed. 

Alivia smiled back when she felt the kiss against her nose before having her attention be back on facing forward so that she wouldn’t strain her neck too much. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing the shampoo, conditioner, and oils into her hair before he rinsed them out after letting them sit for awhile. She let out a purr of sorts out of content when she felt him rub her shoulders and back before hearing everything he said while blushing a bit. “Um I’m glad, and you make me a very happy woman. It’s alright, and maybe I can do this same treatment to you when it’s my turn to pamper you. It’s okay, I didn’t mind. Oh, okay. Will you be starting to do that after dinner?” she said and asked in reply still with a blush on her cheeks.

Edited by SkySong278

"After I get you dressed and in bed, yes. I'm sure our fur kids didn't appreciate being away from us all day, so I'll let them in for some mama cuddles. " He said softly tenderly kissing her then rubbed her arms and neck. After a long moment he pulled away from the tub with a huff and some deep breaths. Heaving a sigh he let her wash herself and changed the bedding, cleaned up the dinner plates and let in Void and truffle before draining the water and helping her dry off and dress. Then he tucked her into bed once more kissing her deeply. "Sweet dreams my sweet." He whispered to her before grabbing his sword and going down the balcony steps to the training area where he demolished several dumbies before Merry joined him and they had a sparring session that turned into hand do hand, keeping it quiet as night fell. 

“Aw okay. I’m sure they didn’t, and okay. I’ll make sure they get plenty of cuddles,” she said in reply before she was kissed tenderly and her arms and and neck were rubbed. When he pulled away, she also took some deep breaths before she washed herself with the soap and rinsed it off while he went to change the sheets and let their furbabies back into the room. She then stepped out of the tub when he came back in to drain it, nodding in thanks to him as he both helped her dry off and to get dressed before she was tucked into bed afterward. “Happy training,” she said in reply before he left and after she kissed him back and they had pulled away. She closed her eyes after the door closed, falling straight to sleep after. She smiled softly when she felt Void and Truffle get on either side of her and curl up against both her stomach and back before it faded to turn neutral once more.

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir came back near two in the morning and ran a bath for himself. After a nice cold soak he got out and only put on undergarments after drying off then sleepily crawled into bed around two thirty. He gently moved one kitten and pulled his wife against his chest falling asleep quickly. He was still asleep when morning came and this time Carlos brought them their breakfast. He pushed the cart into the room and glared at Quadir. "Merry came home at midnight and he still was out there training. We have a daughter now, her other father shouldn't come home late, poor girl wanted to surprise him with a cupcake we baked yesterday and was very disappointed when he didn't come home at his usual time. " He grumbles and huffed. Quadir didn't even budge, so exhausted from tiering himself out. "My lady would you please tell your husband that his chief of staff would also would like to spend time with his own husband and daughter every once in a while? Oh... " He said something in a different language waving his hands. "Mama said not to wed a soldier as loyal as merry but aye... He's too sweet and can't say no to his Lord. Admirable man... I love him so." He huffed again. "Breakfast is something lite today, some watermelon slices and cold milk with a white berry croissant, a specialty of the southern mountain range. " He said with a bow and left muttering again after Quadir turned over in his sleep. 

Alivia smiled a bit in her sleep when she felt Quadir get into bed and pull her close to his chest while still continuing to sleep peacefully. She did wake up a bit when she heard a cart being brought into the room and Carlos’ voice saying everything he did to both her love and to her, nodding in reply both to his request and what was for breakfast before he left again. She then closed her eyes once more before also rolling over in her sleep to be close to Quadir once again.

It was close to ten when Quadir groaned and mumbles about the light waking up. He smiled softly at his wife and sighed happily. "Good morning beautiful." He said then glanced at the clock on the wall. "mmmnph guess afternoon then..." He said with a yawn. 

Alivia woke up around the same time he did, but before he started to mumble about the light. She smiled back at him when he looked at her and said in reply, “Good morning handsome.” She then frowned a bit when she heard him say that it was afternoon before saying, “Oh. I guess we were really tired then. Ah also Carlos brought our breakfast, and he had quite a bit of complaining against you regarding Merry getting back home really late around midnight and was still training along with him also wanting to take more time off to spend time with his husband. Also he and Mary had made cupcakes and had wanted to surprise Merry with one, but she was disappointed that he didn’t get back home at his usual time for her to give one to him. He wanted me to tell you those things.”

"Hmm. I do recall Carlos having to take off three days of work when he and the captain got hitched." He rolled his eyes and got up with a yawn and a stretch and went to their breakfast tray and took a croissant taking a bite of it. "I didn't make him spar with me, he just jumped in and he wasn't letting up. I didn't get in until late. I talked with Merry and a few other married soldiers and apparently they are the same. Your father's blessing blessed all who where born in the mountains abnormal stamina and strength to be able to keep up with the monsters that plague us. " He said sitting down eating his breakfast. 

“Ah, and tell Carlos that. I was just relaying what he wanted me to tell you when you woke up. Oh, that’s very neat. I guess they’ll need to thank him for that then if they haven’t already done so,” she said before whimpering a bit and pouting when he got up. Then she sighed a few minutes or so later, getting up herself, and also getting a croissant off the tray along with a couple of slices of watermelon to have for breakfast.

Edited by SkySong278

"mountain berry is quite unique, it tastes like mango, has enough protein in it to sustain us during the winter and is abundant year round. It only grows on the south mountain range too so it is a great export as well." He said eating the croissant licking his fingers and taking some watermelon slices too. 

“Oh. Sounds interesting and I’d like to try it sometime,” she said in reply before having her attention go back to being on the croissant until she was done eating it. She then started to eat the watermelon slices she had gotten to have with the pastry. “What are the plans for us to do today?”

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir tilted his head. "They're in the pastry." He stated and washed his hands of the sugar and watermelon juice. "We relax again today, the arrowheads you prepared would be distributed among the soldiers and the castle is being ran by Flo for the time being. We can take a walk around town. Or go horseback riding to the town at the foot of the mountain south east. The main entrance for the city and castle is south west. " He explained. "You came in south west when you arrived." 

"Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Sorry," Alivia said a bit sheepishly as she put a strand of hair behind one of her ears before hearing the rest of what he said that was in reply to the question she had asked earlier. "Okay, and I'd like that a lot. Maybe we can both walk around and go horseback riding to that other town, unless there might not be enough time to do both today. We can go horseback riding to that other town today and then walk around town tomorrow if that might be the case," she said in reply with an inquisitive expression on her face. "Oh, and I didn't realize that was the direction I came into town in."

"sounds good. No we don't have time, it takes a few hours to get to the town and then we're going to explore so that'll take all day. Lilith needs a good run too. " He said and got dressed in some riding clothes. 

“Okay good to know, and alright. Storm does as well,” she said in reply before also getting dressed in some riding clothes. After she had gotten dressed, she went into the bathroom to both brush and braid her hair before stepping back into the room afterward.

Quadir smiles softly and tied his own hair back before taking her hand and leading her to the stables. He got Lilith ready as she got storm ready then he mounted with a grin. "Last one to the east gate is borson!" He laughed as he hunched over Lilith and he and the black mare took off through the town. 

Alivia smiled back at him as he took her hand and led her to the stables, getting Storm ready shortly afterward by saddling her. She mounted a few minutes or so after he did and then took off running after him, laughing as she did so. She tried to take a few other ways as shortcuts to get there faster and to hopefully beat him, but wasn’t sure if they would take her there quicker or not. When she got close to it and didn’t see him there yet, she thought that she had won while starting to slow down.

Quadir thundered down narrow paths that lead to dead ends over small shops and houses, promptly jumping Lilith and landing perfectly. Nobody in the pathways he took seemed bothered much, a simple shaking of their heads was the only sign of discontent they showed. It was one such path that sent him over a wall slightly ahead of her, however Lilith lost her footing turning too sharply and they slid into stack of- thankfully empty - wooden crates. "Ouch! You okay girl?" Came his voice under a crate as he pushed them off and kicked them away from his horse's feet. Lilith snorted, stood immediately and shook any loose slivers out of her mane. "Good, oh no!" He exclaimed as his wife went past him. "Sorry Mrs. Jackson! I have a race to win!" He called spurring Lilith back into a run as a woman came to her door at the sudden clamor. 

Alivia had Storm pick up the pace again when she heard Quadir behind her after a small tumble he and Lilith did, getting to the east gate soon after. “That was a very close race,” she said with a smile as a turned Storm to be facing toward him and Lilith before petting her (Storm) behind her neck. “Should we head off to the town, and explore now or should we wait a bit until our horses aren’t breathing as hard to do so?”

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir sheepishly smiles and brushed off wood flecks from his vest. "Yeah, I agree -" he slipped out of his saddle and knelt to check his horse's ankles.- "No sprains darling girl?" He asked the horse who snorted letting him check her for any slivers or sprains. "We haven't had that much of a thrill since that worthless man Evens called for reinforcements. " He said softly and stood back up and mounted once more. He then moved so Lilith and Storm stood side by side. Lilith was a full hand and a half larger than Storm, being bred in the city whereas Storm was brought in. 

Still, despite this he leaned down and kisses his wife tenderly. "Well done my vixen. " He said softly allowing a few more minutes to tick by before heading forward again at a leisurely pace once he felt both mares' sides stop heaving. 

“Are you alright?” Alivia asked him after seeing the flecks of wood on his vest for the first time as he brushed them off. She rubbed Storm behind her neck while she let her calm down from all the running she had her do during the race. “Oh? Reinforcements for what?” she asked him curiously with a head tilt and a curious expression on her face. She then kissed him back when he had Lilith come over to stand by Storm.

“Thank you,” she said in reply just as softly before also having Storm walk beside Lilith. “We should water them while we’re out on our little adventure. It’ll help them get their energy back.”

Edited by SkySong278