AroaraAngelwolf

The Cursed

"That's why I came over here to you. I needed you to calm down and I wanted to show all those doubters that we are married and it's out of love not convenience or contract. "He said getting into position at the dancefloor holding her close and kisses her forehead tenderly. 

"Oh? I'm glad you did and I'd be happy to show them that they're wrong and that we're really in love and it's not for some other reason instead," she said in reply before he pulled her close to him and also after he got into position on the dance floor. She did as well before kissing him back, but on the cheek instead. "I love you."

He kissed her nose tenderly. "I love you too. It's nice to dance with you." He said as they where already in the middle of the song, moving so smoothly it looked like they glided across the floor. "You've been practicing since our last dance. " He said softly with a humm before spinning her out, pulling her back in close for a dip and kisses her lips. "Magnificent."

“I feel the same about dancing with you,” she said in reply as they seemed to glide across the floor in the middle of the song that was playing. “Mhm. I wanted to get better for when or if we danced together at our wedding after the ceremony,” she said in reply to his soft statement before she was spun out and then was pulled back in and close to him after. She kissed him back when she was dipped and kissed before saying after they pulled apart from it, “You are as well.”

((Studying so am slowly going to post. A lot of notes to help me learn and focus. Learning disabilities are hard to work around but I'm determined to do this. ))

"As officially husband and wife. All eyes will be on you most definitely." He said as another song started and he swept her fluidly into a second dance. After that one was done he let her sit down at the table where Anastasia was and went to collect some snacks for the two of them. Anastasia already had some snacks and was rocking the baby in her arms. "My husband is quite the socialite."

((okay and good luck ^_^. I understand about learning disabilities as I have one in math. I might also be slow in posting later this week as I'll be helping move to my mom and step-dad's new house. I have it in my signature))

"Ah I'd enjoy that. Oh but the only person's eyes I want to be on me is yours," she said in reply before she heard another song start up and she was pulled into another dance with him. She enjoyed their second dance before he brought her back over to the table where the four of them had sat earlier and she sat back down next to Anastasia as he went to go get some snacks for the both of them. "I take it that he's very popular," she said in reply to what her new friend said before smiling at Asteri.

Edited by SkySong278

Anastasia shrugged. "Depending on the socal circles he is, however he's just usually talkative. " She said as the baby was fighting to stay awake in the soothing motion her mother was making. Quadir came back setting a plate in front of Alivia and sat down next to her. "Looks like someone is tired. A lot going on. "

“Ah okay,” Alivia said in reply while suppressing an “Aw” behind her hand when she watched Asteri try to stay awake. She then had her attention go to being on Quadir afterward when she saw the plate of snacks that he had gotten for her. “Thanks love and yes that she is,” she said before eating one of the snacks on the plate. “I still say that the only person’s eyes I want on me at our wedding while we dance is you as I don’t want anyone else to look at me the way you do.” She said this last statement softly, but still loud enough for him to hear.

Edited by SkySong278

"And I where this because I feel the same." Quadir mummers back to her tapping his half mask. "I bet you'll look beautiful, perhaps ethereal, like a spirit."  He added and enjoyed his snack. He watched as the form of Evens lumbered away and visibly relaxed. "He made me nervous. I'm sorry you can't witness our wedding Anastasia, Paul would have been my second choice for best man, but I think Merry would have to take that spot. He deserves it after putting up with me." He chuckled softly and Anastasia nodded with a giggle. "You and my husband drive him up the wall! When one of you said you where going to hunt birds with swords that one winter he laughed and thought that you two where joking like I did, but he looked completely speechless when you came back with five fowl each and only used daggers! He nearly fainted when you suddenly had an idea to sled across that gorge using two ropes and enough speed! Poor fellow." She giggled.

Alivia blushed a bit when she heard what he said in both statements. “You’ll find out in three weeks. I’d tell you but it’s a surprise,” she said in reply with a shy smile before eating the snacks on her plate while also drinking some pink lemonade in-between bites to help them go down easier while listening to his and Anastasia’s conversation. She looked curious as to why she’d miss her (Alivia) and Quadir’s wedding, but didn’t ask. She’d ask that later when they were alone. She then giggled a bit when she heard the rest of their conversation regarding the former (Quadir) putting Merry through a lot and what “a lot” was throughout the years with Paul.

Edited by SkySong278

"I like surprises." He muttered to her and then chuckled shaking his head at Anastasia's comment. "Only because he bosses me around when I am training the knights. He scolds me to go easy on them, but a monster with my strength wouldn't go easy on them, and they need to function as a team to take down larger and stronger monsters. If I could get back at him, I will. " He looked at his wife when she had the question she wanted to ask written on her face. "Babies don't travel well in the mountains. The pressure is hard on their ears and could rupture when a monster roars making them go deaf. Unless you are born there it's difficult to adjust until they are about a month or two old, ergo why she's waiting to visit until winter. Plus Anastasia is still recovering from giving birth. "

"I'm glad," she whispered back before hearing everything he said to Anastasia's statement. "Hm that's not a very nice thing to do in regards to him bossing you around I mean," she said before hearing what he said in response to her unasked question. "Ah okay that makes sense. I can't wait to see you in the wintertime then," she said in reply to his statement before turning to look at Anastasia afterward to say the last thing she said to her with the smile from earlier still on her face but without the shyness it had had.

"That's why I do what I do so he learns from bossing me. Ah, it's time to present gifts. " He said and got the gifts he handed the mobile to his wife to present it and showed them the painting if the lion, rabbit and little fluffy lamb. It was beautiful and almost lifelike, the stars in the painting sparkled like gemstones. 

"Oh my goodness, these are diamonds!" Exclaimed Paul as he studied the canvas. "Diamonds mixed in paint. It's powdered so it gives it the glitter look I desired. My wife is the genius with gemstones..." He said softly pushing her (Alivia) forward so she can present her gift to them. 

"Ah okay that's good to know. Alright," she said in reply to the statements he said including the one about it being time to present the gifts. She held the mobile after giving him a nod of thanks and before watching as he gave them a painting of a lion, a rabbit, and a fluffy little lamb. Her eyes widened in surprise when saw that the stars were actually diamonds as she watched them sparkle. She then composed herself when she heard his exclamation as well as saw him gesture towards her so that she can give them the mobile. She blushed a bit when she heard his compliment before holding the mobile out. It had a wooden frame with a gemstone rabbit, lion, and lamb hanging from it with twine.

Anastasia gasped and took the mobile holding it up so others can see and it can catch the light. "Oh how wonderful! It's a dreamcatcher too!" She said seeing the pattern in the twine. "Oh thank you so much! The kingdom I'm from has monsters that eat dreams so everyone gets a dreamcatcher when they are born. If it's made by you two I know it'll be powerful."

Quadir blinked. "We had just found those creatures and killed them around that time we made this, I thought it would be a good idea to do that. I didn't know that about your country.."

"You're welcome and I'm glad you like it," Alivia said in reply with a smile before also looking a bit surprised at hearing that in Anastasia's country the Pandasantias that they (her and Quadir) had killed around their castle a few weeks or so ago (guesstimating the timeframe from when that happened) were very common. She had only learned about them after her love had fished out a book about them. "I also didn't know that, and hopefully it can help them to stay away if there are some around here but I hope there aren't any."

Edited by SkySong278

"Any more at least. That nightmare was horrifying. " Quadir shudders and took his wife's hand to move aside so the other guests could present their gifts to the couple and the baby. He saw a black cat stuffie and sighed. "I miss Void. Apparently our little fur children are crying at night and Joseph the blind crypt keeper has to snuggle with them to keep them from keeping everyone up. Truffle follows your routine and goes to the shop waiting for the manager to open it and dutifully makes his deliveries. I suppose we can get them some silver vine here. Flo told me about this in a letter she sent me updating me in the territory and the goings-on of the monsters around the land." He said softly. 

"Mhm I agree," Alivia said in reply while also shuddering a bit before walking with him over to the side after he took her hand when she noticed that the other guests were approaching with their own gifts for both the couple and baby. She also saw the black cat stuffie which also caused her to sigh a bit, hearing everything that he said afterward. "I miss Truffle as well. Aw I guess they're missing us as well. I'm glad that they get nightly snuggles to help them calm down a bit. Sounds like I trained him well if he's doing that automatically. What's the silver vine for? Will that keep the monsters from taking them? Oh okay. I hope there's no recent monster activity going on," she said and asked in reply just as softly as he said his statements before yawning a bit afterward. "When do we head back?"

Edited by SkySong278

"Silver vine is just like catnip only it doesn't like cold climates so I can't grow it. Make it into alcohol and monsters would be repelled by the smell although deities enjoy it mixed with blessed water or fruit juice. I was thinking about making a bit of it for your grandfather when he comes. No, ever since the pandasentias activity has quieted. Only monsters that are seen our our snow beast neighbors and they are relatively peaceful if you don't get in their way or hunt in their territory. " He said softly.

"Oh, okay. Maybe we can take some of it back with us to grow in Evens' old territory that's now ours or is that area still considered a cold climate? Oh that's interesting as I didn't know that. I need to learn more about both my father and grandfather along with all the other deities that might be in the area. That sounds like a nice idea and perhaps we can make some for my father at our wedding if he wishes to stay for the reception afterward. Alright," she said in reply just as softly as he had said everything he did. "When will we be heading back home?"

He blinked. "No, Evens land is perfect for silver vine. We can get seeds here and send them to Sarah, they new mayor you appointed. I like her, she's really taken care of the others there and made several improvements to the infrastructure and roads, while still living in her humble cottage. Sarah Benedict was one of your usual customers that owned a inn in the town correct?" He asked. He took her hand in his and kissed the back of it. "I'm having the castle servants pack up our things tonight so we can begin the journey back tomorrow. The prince is even allowing us to use a magic gate that would teleport us to a city closer to our home so we'll have five days and four nights to travel instead of two weeks on the road. If we do the same thing we did when leaving that party, with me driving at night instead of stopping, we can make shave off a day.  In short, we're leaving tomorrow." He said placing her hand on his cheek to calm down as the crowd got larger where they where at, now surrounded by people who wanted to see the rest of the gifts. 

“Oh glad I was able to suggest a good idea and place to plant it. That’s also a good idea and I like her, too and yes she was. It wasn’t because of that, though that caused me to appoint her as mayor. She thought the same thing as us on the way that town should be governed and I know it’ll be in good hands with her in charge,” she said in reply while having her attention go from the slowly increasing crowd to being back on him when he kissed her hand. She smiled at him before hearing everything he said afterward. “Okay. Early such as around sunrise or so or a bit later than that? Oh, that’s nice of him to let us use so that we can get back home earlier. I still have a few more things I need to do to make sure are ready for our wedding as part of my surprise so that’ll be perfect. Alright,” she said in reply while rubbing her fingers against his cheek gently when she felt him put her hand on it. “Should we go over to the side of the room where there’s not as many people?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes!" He said quickly and leeped from his chair nearly sending the peice of furniture tumbling backwards as he did so. He caught it before it made a ruckus and righted it before holding out his arm for her to take and moving to a less crowded area. As they sat down once more on a lounger, his breathing became stedier and he visibly relaxed once more, he continued his conversation. "Early morning, a little bit after sunrise though. They need time to set up the portal and they are making the preparations tonight and it'll last until dawn. We'll eat breakfast after teleporting. Stomachs tend to get sick after magic transportation so all of us including the horses will eat when we arrive at the town we're going to. I still can't wait for you to see your wedding ring. I'm sure you'll love it, it's perfect for you and it wouldn't get in the way of your work. That was the tricky part.." he said kissing her palm again before kissing her cheek tenderly and pulling her against him. He moved her hand to his chest where his heart was running wild. "Still nervous though. I don't think this social anxiety would ever go away. I think I'll be okay at our wedding though because we'll be with the townspeople and I know all of them. They don't make me uncomfortable with whispering and glances... Mostly because I can hear them and usually it's them talking about how happy I look, and how much I've grown up or look like my father or act like my mother, I've never heard them utter monster associated with my name unless I am a victor of a fight with one. They're like a gigantic family to me. I'm glad they accepted you so readily and they have supported me throughout my life."

She smiled when she heard what he said in response to her question before getting up as well, but not as quickly as he did. After he put the chair back in its place and offered his arm for her to take, she did and walked with him over to a not so crowded area with a lounger and sat down next to him after he sat down on it. She listened to everything else he said in his first few statements or so that continued their earlier conversation after she was comfortable beside him. “Oh, I guess we’ll need to go to bed early then. Okay sounds good. I’d hate to get sick again just before we head back home. I can’t either and I’m sure that I will. Oh and I thank you for that,” she said in reply with the smile still on her face before she was pulled closer to him after he kissed her palm and then her cheek a little after the first kiss. When her hand was moved to be placed on his chest and more specifically over his heart, she felt it and was a bit surprised to find that it was racing wildly. “Nervous about the wedding, our wedding night, or both? I understand and I know it’ll probably take some time to fully get over it. I’m glad that you won’t be uncomfortable at our wedding because the townspeople are really good to you and I’m also glad that they took so kindly to me as well. That’s really nice and I’m happy to be a part of that.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh no, no I wasn't talking about the wedding...." He turned scarlet to his ears. "Well...the w-wedding night m-maybe but I was talking about now. Crowds and such. Yes we're going to go to bed early and I told Paul that after the gifts are presented you and I will excuse ourselves with the baby and put her to bed before retiring for the night." He said softly "if you don't mind us putting her to bed. The ball would go to late for an infant to stay up for all of it. "

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf