AroaraAngelwolf

The Cursed

Quadir smiles and watched her sleep. Tucking a stand of hair behind her ear he softly kisses her forehead. "I love you too. And with all my strength, breath and power, I'll protect you my beautiful witch." He whispered tenderly. After a moment of watching her his I screw heavy and he slowly fell asleep.

----

Their breakfast was left on a cart just inside the door, the smell of pancakes seeped beneath the silver lids on the tray to keep them warm.  It was Quadir's own sniffing that woke him up. "Pancakes are a rarity up here." He muttered opening an eye. "Wakey wakey darling. It seems we have pancakes for breakfast."

Alivia awoke the next morning to Quadir telling her what they had for breakfast. "Oh?" she asked while still a bit sleepy. "Are those a common thing up here or not so much? If not, then I guess the kitchen staff wanted to make something nice for us in celebration for us being officially married."

Edited by SkySong278

"Yeast is mainly resurveyed for bread, and often times it doesn't rise much due to the altitude here. So our usual pancakes are usually thin flatbread like cakes.." he said getting up with a yawn and took the cover from the tray showing a stack of thick perfectly golden flat cakes with butter and syrup on the side. "Looks like you're right on that. Shall we eat? He asked setting the two plates on the coffee table and poured some coffee that was in a kettle for them in the cups available for the both of them with cream and sugar in his. "A rare treat but certainly a celebration. Cakes up here and mostly breads are made with baking soda, it makes them fluffy without the atmosphere being a issue. " He explained and headed to her side of the bed holding out a hand to help her out with his other holding his kitten tea cup with his coffee. Of their kittens had slipped out when the tray was dropped off so they where alone together. 

"Oh, okay and that makes sense. Ah but I bet they're still very good," she said in reply before sitting up in bed after stretching to wake up a bit more. She watched him go to the bedroom door to bring in the tray with their breakfast on it for them to eat the delicious smelling pancakes. "Glad that I'm right about that assumption. They also both look and smell really good from here and yes," she said in reply to both his statement and question while continuing to watch him set the plates down on the coffee table as well as some cups for coffee. "Thank you and that also makes sense," she said in reply to the other statement he said regarding how they made cakes and bread so that the atmosphere wouldn't be an issue along with thanking him for helping her out of the bed as she put one of her hands in his before sliding off and out of the bed soon after. "Are the cream and sugar still out? I think I'd like some of both of those things in my coffee please. Also, what might be on the agenda today?" she asked and said as she made her way over to the couch behind the coffee table to enjoy their breakfast. She did notice that Void and Truffle weren't there, but wasn't concerned since she figured that they were probably being taken care of quite well by the staff somewhere.

"Nothing save for relaxing and enjoying our honeymoon. " He said pushing the cream and sugar twords her and took a sip of his coffee. His nose wrinkled and he added two more scoops of sugar in it before sipping it again and smiled softly. "I'm glad you got to see my snow beast friend. It surprised many who knew me that I had a monster friend as my best man. " He said and poured syrup on his stack of pancakes and cut into them. "Oh! It's got blueberries in it! " He giggled as he took a big bite. 

“That sounds like a lot of fun. I’m all for being lazy and not doing much of anything,” she said in reply before nodding in thanks to him for passing her the cream and sugar. She then added a bit of each to her coffee before stirring it to mix it all before taking a sip of it afterward and sighing a bit in content. “Me, too. Oh speaking of, can we go see him during our honeymoon? I’d like to see where he lives and if he’d like anymore jewelry and soft things,” she said and asked in reply to what he said about her seeing his snow beast friend. “Oh?” she asked a few minutes after when she heard what he exclaimed after his first bite of the pancakes before taking a bite of them herself. “Mm,” she said in content as she swallowed the bite she was chewing. She also had a look of it on her face as well.

"Yeah we can. It's been awhile since I've had a full conversation with him without talking about hunting and I'd like to see how he is doing with his new female. The one he was trying to approach didn't work out, but a burly female seemed interested and he decided to give her a chance. " He said taking another bite. "Apparently he thought she was a male with her size and muscular structure but no, she was raised by her father and thus developed different from the typical female appearance." He explained. "She apparently has a human friend too that rescued her from a jaw trap when she was younger."

“Okay and, oh. I guess I’d like to meet her as well. I’m sorry that the other female didn’t work out for him but am happy that the one he’s with now seems to be working out,” she said in reply before taking another couple of bites of her own breakfast afterward. “Oh both of those things are very interesting. It would also still be good to see him again.”

"It would be, definitely. " He said finishing up his stack of pancakes and started munching on the apple slices that came with the meal. "I'm happy he's found a mate too. I was beginning to worry that I found a perfect woman to be by my side and my friend would be left alone." He said with a blush. "I'm very happy that you are my wife. " He said softly. 

She finished off her own stack of pancakes right after he finished off his, also eating some of the apple slices that were there. She also drank some chocolate milk that came with the food, blushing a bit when she heard everything that he said. “I’m also very happy that you’re my husband and also that I make you happy,” she said in reply still with the small blush on her cheeks.

Once finished he took the cart and put it outside near the steps, away from their bedroom. He then began helping her move her clothes to his room. Once that was finished he closed his bedroom door again with their fur kids outside and took a deep breath. "Alivia....." He cleared his throat, ears going pink. He has made up his mind. "Would you,......mind staying in here all day....I would like to...." He finally turned from the door and stroad over to her, eyes full of love for her.  He leaned over her and kisses her deeply. "I'm ready.." he breathes when the kiss broke. "But only if you are..." He whispers softly against her lips. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Alivia helped Quadir move her clothes from her room to his and then stood off to the side of their bed before hearing him say everything that he did after, looking over at him as she did so. She tilted her head with a curious expression on her face before blushing a bit when he came over to her, and saw the love in them while kissing him back just as deeply as he did her. “No, I don’t mind and oh. Um okay and I am as well,” she whispered shyly back against his own lips.

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir flushed bright pink and nodded kissing her again.

-----

Quadir was looking at her in a daze. "I love you so much.." he sighed. He looked down at his scar ridden body. He was very well defined, but the toll on his body from getting into dire scraps with monsters left him marred. He didn't like it, feeling like it made him less attractive, however at least the scars on his arms where gone save for a couple he received from his mountain beast friend.  He signed and sat up looking over at her. "If you want to ask about them you can..." He said softly touching one that raked across his chest.  "I don't mind if it's you who knows."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Alivia kissed him back still with her own blush on her face.

~—•—~

“I love you too,” Alivia said in reply while also kind of in a daze herself. The happy smile she had on her face faded a bit when she watched him sit up and look down at his scarred body. “Your scars don’t define you, you do. I think you’re both very handsome and very attractive,” she said before hearing what he said. She nodded before asking, “How’d you come across getting them?”

"this." He ran his fingers across his chest, "those and this, " he pointed to a cluster of scratches on his lower back and a puncture scar on his upper thigh respectfully. "Are from the blue quadvern. This and this," he waved to one on his side that looked like teeth marks and four slashes on his upper back. "Are from when I first met my friend. Lets see.... Demon bear, demon bear, demon bear,and demon bear." He slipped out of bed standing up and waved to ones on his lower legs, a cluster of scratches on his right side and a bite on his shoulder,  then turned around showing his backside with several layers of scars on his lower back and upper calfs. "Oh and demon bear trap one of my men was about to step in. " He said lifting his left leg and showing her for scars from a bear trap that captured his foot. "Several of the more shallow ones are from injured animals I've taken care of when I was younger and my skin wasn't as tough as it is now. " He stated getting back into bed with her. 

Her eyes widened a bit when she saw the amount of scars he had, but then her surprise faded a bit when she focused on what they all had come from. “Sounds like you got into quite a few skirmishes,” she said when he got back into bed and also as she traced one of the scars on his chest with a gentle hand. “Were they also the cause of you trying to not be around anymore?” She asked this mainly out of curiosity, but also with a bit of sadness as she kept her attention on his chest.

"All of the demon bear ones. I'd wrestle them hand to paw, even a mountain beast has trouble with them because, even if you break their necks or stab their heart, they are like a chicken and can move and bite for at least another hour before they die.  They have no pain receptors so fatal injuries are relatively nothing to them. Just never let a wendigo bite you. That's also how they turn others like them. " He said. "After father's death I actively looked for demon bears without my weapons. The only thing that made me come back instead of letting the thing maul me was that my blood was needed for the protection of the people. " He said quietly. He pulled her against him in his lap. "But there's no need to worry about that now. There's no way I'll be leaving you alone now that I feel like I have a reason to breathe again." He said softly and kisses down her neck tenderly. 

“Oh okay and very good to know,” she said in reply. “Father’s going to teach me some defensive and offensive spells later which will hopefully help with getting rid of them when the time to fight them comes along,” she added a few minutes or so later before hearing the rest of what he said. “I’m glad. Me and both our furkids and future kids need you,” she said in reply before letting out a small moan when she felt him tenderly kiss down her neck.

Quadir smiles against her skin and hums a agreement to her statement huffing irritatedly when a knock sound at the door. "what?" He growled. "My lord, it is already noon. Give your poor wife a break and eat lunch I have brought up to you." Came the voice of Joseph the crypt keeper. When Quadir remained silent in consideration, his stomach growls prompting the man to open the door ajar and slide in the cart with the meal. "Chicken parmesan with garlic knot twists and cinnamon cookies for dessert. Enjoy." He said and closed the door again. "No, your parents are busy. Let's go to the crypt so you can help me check mouse traps." He said as two cry's sounded behind the door, two more screams of disapproval at being picked up and carried away from the door back downstairs. Quadir coughed embarrassed. "Shall we have lunch? Are you sore anywhere?"

Alivia sighed a bit in a bit of annoyance when she also heard the knock on the door, but then that faded some to be replaced with embarrassment when she heard what Joseph said soon after. Her stomach also growled some when she heard the word “lunch” and then it got a bit louder when she heard what the food was. She blushed a bit at that before emitting a small giggle when she heard their furbabies outside the door. “Um yes and I am a bit, but not too terribly sore. I’ll be okay,” she said in reply to his questions before she got off of the bed and put her shirt and underwear on along with her pants after locating them on the floor next to the bed. She thought that those articles of clothing could be removed again after they’ve eaten.

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir sheepishly rubbed his neck as he pulled on a loose shirt, his underthings and pants as well for some lunch. "Sorry, I'll make us a nice bath and give you a massage later.  I would like to spend the rest of the day pampering you and maybe trying out some things I've learned about in the books those ladies of the night lent me. " He said with a blush and placed their meal on the coffee table before sitting on a pillow to eat the messy meal. "Shall we make a day this week for a couples spa treatment like we did that one day? Do each other's nails and such? I have some calming bath salts." He offered. 

“It’s okay. Like I said, I’ll be okay. I’m only a bit sore and I’m used to that,” Alivia said in reply still with the blush on her cheeks. “I’d like that a lot, and um sounds really good. It might be fun to um try new things,” she said as she sat down on another pillow on the floor in front of the coffee table. “I’d also like that a lot. I’ll do my best to give you a massage as well.”

Edited by SkySong278

"I'd like that too. " He said with a soft chuckle. He ate in content silence. "This is really good. I'm glad you suggested this before. The noodles are fun to slurp up." He grinned after eating a particularly long noodle. "No need to push yourself love, my stamina is greater than yours. " He said with a cheeky wink. 

“I’m glad,” she said in reply to both his first statement and the one he said regarding him liking the meal in addition to him being happy that she had suggested it. “Yes that they are, and I’m happy you like it. We should have it again another time and for dinner.” She ate a piece of chicken and also some noodles soon after she had said the other statement, blushing a dark red color when she heard the last thing he said and when she also saw his wink. “I really would like to try out those things in the book those ladies gave to you, and I’m not pushing myself. I’ll be fine,” she said after she had swallowed both the piece of chicken and noodle and also after she had composed herself enough to reply.

Quadir sheepishly smiles and finished his meal. He cleaned up and waited for her to get done before pushing the cart to the stairs again. When he came back he carried her to the bed once more. 

----

Quadir grinned at her leaning on his elbow. "I should send the ladies some chocolates for lending me that book. I was told this was fun, but never understood that until now. I will spoil you like a queen every day. Dinner should be here soon, so get some sleep... I've worked you over quite a bit. " He chuckled and traced her lips tenderly with a finger. "I'm glad you're mine to have. I will conquer the world for you my love, sweet and savory love..." He hummed softly in her ear trailing kisses to her shoulder and licked a small bruise he made there. Other than play bites  on specific spots, he was very gentle with her, focusing more on her then pleasing himself. "Sleep darling..." He whispers softly covering her with a sheet and slipped out of bed dressing in pants and a robe and slippers, heading downstairs to check on dinner as she rested.