Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

22 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

this flareon got unexpectedly squished against the glass

@Twinstar sent to you :D dunno if you like the pose though - if you like the pose of eevee, sylveon, vaporeon or jolteon better I can make a flareon version of them

At least these larger ones aren't as hard to make as the bottle ones - so I am more willing to draw those multiple time

1629998215_ScreenShot2020-12-30at4_17_39PM.thumb.png.febebd7068ceb4b3c3205d13361b3824.png

Thank you! That's so adorable!! Reminds me of a cat I use to have that would run around all the time and run into things lol. Not sure I'll be able to make a cookie for you tonight as I'm feeling ill, but if so I'll try tomorrow.

Edited by Twinstar

@Aqub you are actually the first person interested in a seascape :)

Could I get a water cookie in return? (I think I asked for one like 12 hours ago, but that probably got buried. I love how neat the lines are!)

@Waiting_for_Dawn when I saw the bat cookie my first thought thought was vampire snowman 😅 May I adopt it?

Edited by LackingDragons

28 minutes ago, Mika said:

treeg.png.f6f90c98069f0de614fb221cb9bf531f.png

Edit: if you do want it I would like something in return. 

I would love this. I'd be happy to send you my last PixelJunk Eden cookie in return. ❤️

@Waiting_for_Dawn - ooh, I love the scaly one in the bottom left! Do you still have it? Could I have it? *_*

Edited by pinkgothic

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

I would love this. I'd be happy to send you my last PixelJunk Eden cookie in return. ❤️

Sent it your way!

17 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

Could I get a water cookie in return? (I think I asked for one like 12 hours ago, but that probably got buried. I love how neat the lines are!)

Oh, oops, sorry! Sending one now. ^_^

20 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@Waiting_for_Dawn when I saw the bat cookie my first thought thought was vampire snowman 😅 May I adopt it?

Sent you the brown batty cookie.

I started out making zombie snowmen, then as I got better at making sprinkle teeth, I branched out into a few black cat snowmen then the batties. The original batty was a black one with an ackward bashful expression, but when I hit Send and Save, the internet ate it. I mourn its loss. 😢

24 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

@Waiting_for_Dawn - ooh, I love the scaly one in the bottom left! Do you still have it? Could I have it? *_*

Absolutely. It's a dragon's head if you were looking down from above.

12 minutes ago, Waiting_for_Dawn said:

Absolutely. It's a dragon's head if you were looking down from above.

❤️ Thank you! It's lovely. :D I was interpreting it as a fish-y person offering up sacred goods. I'm going to alternate between the canonical and my interpretation now, I love them both. XD

12 hours ago, Twinstar said:

Sorry for the delay. It's Twinstar. Thanks :)

Sending cookie now!

3 minutes ago, Dalek said:

@Waiting_for_Dawn was too late for the bat but may i have the one with the bottle bubbles please? 

Sent. 

That just leaves the upside down skull. 

I'm not making any more cookies tonight. My connection is going in and out, in and out.

dunno if anyone recognize this, but another pokemon cookie for anyone interested

538794859_ScreenShot2020-12-30at5_58_02PM.thumb.png.47520b411eb4845791061638b2104557.png

Updated numbers :) Loves: pokemon, cats, birds and landscapes :)

000.png21184654.PNG

Quick update on what's left:

1. 6 point rainbow

2. Green and white trees - 4

3. Night scene - 6

4. Green tree w/bluered - 8

5. Soda bottles - 10

6. Galaxy - 6

7. Stained glass - 8

8. Gingerbread bottle - 8

9. Sunny side up egg - 3

10. 8 point rainbow - 3

24 minutes ago, Dalek said:

@Moriaty may I have the Alolan Vulpix

sur - sent

and another pokemon that I don't know if ppl would recognize XD

1043778678_ScreenShot2020-12-30at6_16_38PM.thumb.png.e34ed0d173d8a8034db3053773a2cf27.png

And another

1129761121_ScreenShot2020-12-30at6_27_46PM.thumb.png.c17c1164c0a0cd738c9969fa0b76b977.png

Edited by Moriaty

13 minutes ago, katcombs said:

6. Galaxy - 6

Aah, gosh, I somehow missed this in the earlier posts! Can I have one? *_*

31 minutes ago, katcombs said:

Updated numbers :) Loves: pokemon, cats, birds and landscapes :)

000.png21184654.PNG

Quick update on what's left:

1. 6 point rainbow

2. Green and white trees - 4

3. Night scene - 6

4. Green tree w/bluered - 8

5. Soda bottles - 10

6. Galaxy - 6

7. Stained glass - 8

8. Gingerbread bottle - 8

9. Sunny side up egg - 3

10. 8 point rainbow - 3

Could I have a gingerbread bottle, please? 💜

Edit: Thank you very much!!

Edited by Pippyspot

Don't suppose anyone's found a new new new way to clone cookies they could perhaps message me with? Can currently only clone two older ones that were left untouched. Wanted to make some new birbs for everyone, dangit!

Well, anyone want a simple/cute robin (american species, may do european later) or a cardinal? First come first serve, I suppose 😕 
1610173254_OperaSnapshot_2020-12-30_184026_dragcave_net.png.704dba656a0e0bb63db589edeffda0dd.png611999209_OperaSnapshot_2020-12-30_184041_dragcave_net.png.56942c1a7181fd3b3e259992fe0b7444.png

Edited by Crowsfold_1400105

17 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Don't suppose anyone's found a new new new way to clone cookies they could perhaps message me with? Can currently only clone two older ones that were left untouched. Wanted to make some new birbs for everyone, dangit!

Well, anyone want a simple/cute robin (american species, may do european later) or a cardinal? First come first serve, I suppose 😕 

Would love a Robin if you still have any please! 💜

Edit: Thanks a lot!!!!

Edited by Pippyspot

Robin shall be sent as soon as the cooldown from still trying to pawn off crows is done, lol