Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

vapereon don't really care

862446095_ScreenShot2020-12-30at3_04_04PM.thumb.png.f000cba815fa4080f8a3b429baec2db2.png

if anyone want them lmk :D Even though there's only one copy (sigh) at least it can go to one person who love them

5 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

if anyone want them lmk :D Even though there's only one copy (sigh) at least it can go to one person who love them

i'd love the jolteon so much!! that vaporeon is so cute too :3 

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

i'd love the jolteon so much!! that vaporeon is so cute too :3 

sur thing - jolteon dispatched :P 

12 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

862446095_ScreenShot2020-12-30at3_04_04PM.thumb.png.f000cba815fa4080f8a3b429baec2db2.png

Can I have this cutie????

6 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

ym4dDBX.png

Sneks still needing home and available: 9, 11

@lovecats99 Sent #12 snek to you ^^

@Ruby Eyes Sent #3 to you :3

@pinkgothic Sent #4 to you ^^

@Dalek #6 has already gone to another unfortunately. Would you like any of the remaining unclaimed/unsent ones? :3

Edited by Moonlightelf

2 minutes ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

Can I have this cutie????

sur - sent! :P 

2 hours ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

Yes, I still have it and it's heading your way!

Got it! Thanks so much! It's gorgeous! *_*

1 hour ago, Moonlightelf said:

@pinkgothic Sent #4 to you ^^

Thank yoooou! It's beautiful! If you have any left (e.g. is #1 still available?), I know the user with the scroll rehchoortahn would love a snek!

And I still have some of these cookies left:

dS9Vh4U.png

0 x PixelJunk Eden cookies :)

dAtC4yi.png

1 x very basic Counter-Earth cookies

Edited by pinkgothic
Updated count

40 minutes ago, Waiting_for_Dawn said:

@biruko

So what did you think of my snowman that was having a bad day? 😁

I love it, it's amazing ❤️

This dog really leave him nasty surprise 😆

2 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

@pinkgothic Sent them le snek #1 ^^

He's absolutely delighted (I count eleven stacked hearts in his reaction XD)! Thank you so much!

*sigh*

The no duplication 'fix' is now causing me to lose my cookies I just finished if my connection drops before I can hit send. I wind up with a blank cookie when before I could reload them. 😭 That is Not Fun.

Edited by Waiting_for_Dawn

3 minutes ago, Waiting_for_Dawn said:

The no duplication 'fix' is now causing me to lose my cookies I just finished if my connection drops before I can hit send. I wind up with a blank cookie when before I could reload them. 😭

im very worried abou this for myself, since my computer crashes pretty often (depending on the day, sometimes its fine but sometimes itll crash every 20 minutes). im worried that if i spend time on a cookie an my computer crashes, then its all for nothing.

55 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

These are so cute. If you do a Flareon one, I'd love to give it a home. Flareon is the one of my favs.

Would anyone be able to do an Entei cookie? Entei is my top fav pokemon and the 3rd movie has been my fav of them all since it came out in theaters.

I can only give very simple cookies in return since I'm mostly stuck using my mobile still but I can at least send something. I still have 2 Ricks and a Minion in bath cookie left.

Edited by Twinstar

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

im very worried abou this for myself, since my computer crashes pretty often (depending on the day, sometimes its fine but sometimes itll crash every 20 minutes). im worried that if i spend time on a cookie an my computer crashes, then its all for nothing.

I know what you both mean.

I have very wonky connection and my internet stops working sometimes for a few seconds in each minute - it made making cookies so much harder..

Well, I still have some copy of my old cookies, so they must last for me until the end :{

gosh... that vaporeon really is super adorable. looks like a little kitty >w<  i had a shiny vaporeon named bunny a while back that i loved so much, vaporeon isnt even one of my favorite eevee types (ive already said which were, jolteon and flareon really just speak to me personally, jolteon always feels like its very spunky and bold and flareon gives me the vibes that it seems tough but is actaully very soft and Baby...) but after i had that shiny i think of her every time i look at them >W< i never realized how long their tails are until i had her! theyre so long O.O 

22 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

@pinkgothic Sent them le snek #1 ^^

@smartster4 Sent #10 to you ^^

In case anyone else is interested, as of this post, sneks #5, #9 and #11 are still available. :3

May I have #5 please. scroll: lilbird

@lilbird Sent #5 ^^

Sneks #9 and #11 still available :3 Will head to sleep now, but will be making more sneks in cups, so don't worry about them running out ^^

13 hours ago, water-spirit said:

Any chance you still have something similar to this? I already got one of your giftbox cakes but would really love a snowman too if it's possible! Kinda reminds me of banana and chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup 😄

Also, anyone interested in abducted santa or his abducted reindeer? Got quite a few santas, only four reindeers though

abducted.png

550487647_.PNG.899829e26ed2a2d4c3c5caa601cd21eb.PNG

I send this cookie to you please check your cookie list!

2 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Dancing Frog: 5

Christmas Tree with Heartstealing and Holly: 7

Chopper Head: 4

Strawhat Flag: 5

Not Amused Christmas Obidar: 9

Happy Christmas Gaia: One

Confused Christmas Vine: One

Red with Santa hat and beard with Ho Ho Ho: One

KfmuxbA.png DYm7Qwp.png kt0agCc.png DdDl8r4.png

aWh9z4F.png

If you still have the confused Christmas vine? Not sure what it is, but it inspired me to make this which I'd like to trade for it:

image.png.a303c999ee195b9acbf230847f73d1f8.png

this flareon got unexpectedly squished against the glass

@Twinstar sent to you :D dunno if you like the pose though - if you like the pose of eevee, sylveon, vaporeon or jolteon better I can make a flareon version of them

At least these larger ones aren't as hard to make as the bottle ones - so I am more willing to draw those multiple time

1629998215_ScreenShot2020-12-30at4_17_39PM.thumb.png.febebd7068ceb4b3c3205d13361b3824.png

Edited by Moriaty

Tried a different color combo for a mountain. Kinda just seems like ice cream now. Or maybe bubble gum. Candy Mountain perhaps?

I can make more if it's popular, but my eyes are kind of tired from staring at a screen for so long so it'll be later.

treeg.png.f6f90c98069f0de614fb221cb9bf531f.png

Edit: if you do want it I would like something in return. 

Edited by Mika