Cookie gifting & Display!

54 minutes ago, Reykur said:

Some new cookies. Insanely proud of the two Elden Ring ones. ^^°

23-24cookiestosend06.png.003c819d94ce470b6cc13fb0f3acaddc.png

Oh MY! They're really beautiful!

May I have the black dragon in the bottle and the red-wing cookie? So good 😍

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Reykur said:

@Awdz finished your Sauron. Bit different, but hopefully you still like it.

@Reykur If what you posted as cookies here shows it as one of the sent ones, then yes, beautiful! I will send yours as soon as the site stops crashing when I try to get to my cookies.

10 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Sure thing. Could you make up something for my kid, replica. The night seascape maybe, or the bubbly star in night colors?

@Tawanda001 Made a bubbly star cookie and the site crashed on me. Also have a bird in a tree if that is preferred; will post pictures of them for you to decide once the site stops crashing on me. To whom should I send it?

Edited by Awdz

1 hour ago, Reykur said:

Love the dragon the the rooftop (I think that's what it is?)! Is it still available, please? (Second row, second from left.)

1 hour ago, Ponystar17 said:

Currently available:

image.png.0b45e638695e3290af0b765aae6f7198.png

May I have the second in the top row, please? The stag with moon? If still available.

My efforts seem very amateurish compared with all of your works of art!

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

May I have the second in the top row, please? The stag with moon? If still available.

Sent!

1 hour ago, Reykur said:

Can I have the cat in the snow please?

1 hour ago, Awdz said:

@Reykur Got in, it is sent!

@Tawanda001 These are the cvookies I have for trade now: image.png.425b1613a1d73fb30e24086ef7298966.png

The bubble star please, to scroll name replica

@Reykur  Could replica also request the crow on the blue background, she thinks it's adorable. I still have some cookies left from my earlier post, or she would be happy to send you a bumblebee or a mushroom in return.

Posted (edited)

@Tawanda001 sent to replica:  image.png.68dd1dbde37c249cebf54de69be01197.png

I now have these for trade. I'm not sure orange was the right sprinkle color for the spotted greenwing, but there was no brown...

image.png.44a875433a01d495334001e7aaeac047.png

Edited by Awdz

4 hours ago, Reykur said:

Could I request an Elden Ring cookie? Totally fine if not/none available anymore. I just love Elden Ring 👉👈 Your cookies are beyond stunning, just wow.

8 hours ago, Reykur said:

@LevelsOfViolence glad you like it! :D
If want to do another dragon I have my favourite sprites in group 
group 222540, but you already nailed it with the copper you sent, so anything is nice.

@Twyro Thank you sooo much! Was pretty sure it's supposed to be Gandalf, but then we have no grey icing, which is a shame really, so I decided it's maybe Gandalf cosplaying Radagast and then the brown coat fits perfectly. ❤️ Can I send you something in return?

@Awdz finished your Sauron. Bit different, but hopefully you still like it.

@Iveolra Do you still have the cute little dragon in the snowflake? That one is really lovely!

Sure you can! :wub: Yes, I am often frustrated with us not having grey icing, I had to replace it with brown when I made Bunnelby and Gandalf because we don’t have anything similar sadly. :( 

11 hours ago, Reykur said:

@LevelsOfViolence glad you like it! :D
If want to do another dragon I have my favourite sprites in group 
group 222540, but you already nailed it with the copper you sent, so anything is nice.

I have never felt such an acute need for shades of orange/grey/silver before, but I suppose blue is the next best thing.

Hope you enjoy this Sonata.

98wCuvg.png

10 hours ago, Ponystar17 said:

Sent!

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

It's lovely!

3 hours ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

98wCuvg.png

This is so cool 😮

21 hours ago, Ponystar17 said:

I would love either of the landscapes, they look so clean and smooth!

Sure! I've sent one of the landscapes

20 hours ago, Iveolra said:

whoa those cookies look amazing. may I have the cookie with the mountains in the background? can give these in return:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f1c105bdf33c63b2963a3033864a7bf0.png

Sent the cookie! Could I get the daydream dragon cookie please, if you still have it? My scroll name is the same as my username here, Raptocidic

21 hours ago, Zonnedauw said:

Oooh those are gorgeous! Could I have the bridge? I have these for trade:

Hide contents

image.png.d51280f73f4387e4650531e3ed9e512a.png

Sorry, the landscape cookies are gone. I don't know if I'll have time to make more cookies this year, but if I do i'll be making more landscapes

3 minutes ago, Raptocidic said:

Sure! I've sent one of the landscapes

Sent the cookie! Could I get the daydream dragon cookie please, if you still have it? My scroll name is the same as my username here, Raptocidic

Sorry, the landscape cookies are gone. I don't know if I'll have time to make more cookies this year, but if I do i'll be making more landscapes

Thank you! And the daydream cookie is on it's way :)

On 1/3/2024 at 6:03 PM, Zonnedauw said:

Oooh those are gorgeous! Could I have the bridge? I have these for trade:

Hide contents

image.png.d51280f73f4387e4650531e3ed9e512a.png

Could I have the christmas tree? I haven't many cookies left but i can send you a bleeding heart in a bottle or a bumblebee in return.

24 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

Could I have the christmas tree? I haven't many cookies left but i can send you a bleeding heart in a bottle or a bumblebee in return.

Sure! 😁 Is your forum name the same as your scroll name?

@Ponystar17 love the ones you send me, thank you so much!

@a101401014 sent the dragon, Malenia will follow when the cooldown is off.    Also. ALSO! OMG! Is that a Thranduil you sent me? The whole train got to hear "ohhh pretty cookie!" when I spotted him after work. Only slightly embarrasing. ^^° ❤️

@Lagie I am too tired and I sent the wrong one, sorry! The one you actually requested is a half wolf from a game though, hence my confusion, but I'll make you an actual dragon on a rooftop in a similar style aswell. :)

@Tawanda001 Sent! I loved her cactus and yours are always cute too, so whatever she or you want to send back is great!

@Painter Blaidd was sent your way! If I make any more Elden Ring ones I'll be sure to send them your way. :D

@Twyro Sending a crow your way :)

@LevelsOfViolence Sooooo pretty! Thank you! ❤️ And yes, I really wish we could use some candy to unlock a proper orange, one or even better two shades of grey and while I am at it maybe a second shade of purple and two shades of teal/mint. Oh and a proper bright yellow. The pastel one is nice, but I need a decent gold-ish colour. One can dream. ^^°

2 minutes ago, Zonnedauw said:

Sure! 😁 Is your forum name the same as your scroll name?

It is! And and thank you to anyone I haven't yet thanked, especially to those who sent to my daughters scroll.

And to a101401014 for all the adorbs ❤️

Posted (edited)

@Moriaty If she makes more could I also have one (or if any are still available)? Those birds are so cute! And so is that blue dragon that was spoken for ;;

If anyone has some landscape cookies (or hot 2D men) I would very much love to receive some and will do my best to send one in return <3 

For now I have some extra kitties (remakes from previous years) to send, if anyone is interested:

image.png.46b70b7b51245312ca95addd3e215ef2.png

And I'm just going to show off a cookie I made yesterday and wish I could send to everyone, alas... (but there might be a few as return cookies).

image.png.0215ad3b6e1ad8c04668079add0a2685.png

And these ones I no longer have any left of, but I might be making more/remaking them, though no promises, but you can still try asking!

Spoiler

image.png.c843625edf8a9776a5dbaa15b42283b0.pngimage.png.3e2e1811a2208f392edb71c2f18513f9.pngimage.png.ad9ed3baeb3ed7261fc877ef2c30e135.pngimage.png.12cfe396cde34846100a63a4ebfc1fe2.png

Edited by Alwerien

17 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

image.png.0215ad3b6e1ad8c04668079add0a2685.png

oh wow. that is INCREDIBLE! how long did it take?

and that little cactus is so cute.

image.png.0ac1a4c8bd48a9e974d869b66cd5cd79.png

i still have these for grabs! always willing to make more pogs and rabbits :)

57 minutes ago, lexi_ said:

oh wow. that is INCREDIBLE! how long did it take?

and that little cactus is so cute.

I think give or take ~2 hours.  The wrist pain was real though. 

---

Made a new cookie (not available, sorry), where halfway in I realized I can't fit it the rest of blub... I need to work on my space planning. How do people make everything fit so amazingly omg.

image.png

57 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

I think give or take ~2 hours.  The wrist pain was real though. 

---

Made a new cookie (not available, sorry), where halfway in I realized I can't fit it the rest of blub... I need to work on my space planning. How do people make everything fit so amazingly omg.

image.png

This is cute!!!

Posted (edited)

got a bunch of extra cookies burning a hole in my pocket :) I don't mind doing requests if someone wants either

beach dog: 14

astrid snowman: 6

longboy: 0

perfectly ordinary sprinkles: 0

image.png.1f44a9e632f05354621b8a41777977ec.pngimage.png.ecfa357cb90eabeb37fc7fdd3f1065e2.pngimage.png.dd96407d513d86cc7b2a8741131e59ff.pngimage.png.e4ba610653ae545117451952fae34611.png

Edited by Arcy